Sleep Over?

It's You

 

Mir’s P.O.V

       I’ve been following Cheongdoong around all day as he finished his errands. He promised we’d go do something fun after he completed all his activities. It’s now been an hour and I’m tired of walking. I slumped against the wall as I waited for him to come out of the building he went in almost fifteen minutes ago. I’ve been thinking of our deal and how now it is the second of the year. I wonder if he’s dating someone already… Cheongdoong walked out of the building holding a bag.

“Sorry for making you wait Mireu. Let’s go.” We walked down the street humming to The Moment and soon it turned into us rapping each part.

“Hyung where are we going next?”

“I don’t know, where do you want to?”

“I don’t know.” We laughed and pushed each other as we walked. I was having fun, more fun than I’ve had this last couple of weeks. I thought of Seung Ho and sighed.

“What’s on your mind?”

“I’m worried about Seung Ho…”

“What do you mean?”

“I feel bad because I got his hopes up in us being together but then I just had to ruin before we even started dating.” I puffed up my cheeks with air and giggled when Thunder poked one side.

“Why don’t you tell him this?”

“I don’t want to hurt him.”

“But you’re hurting more by making him believe you love him…”

“I do love him but, but I just don’t know. There’s Joon and I also don’t want to hurt him because even though he’s such a prick I still love him a little bit.”

“Aish Mireu~” I flailed my arms trying to push him away when he started ruffling my hair.

“Stop moving around you have a spider in your hair.” I let out a scream that you’d think was let out by a little five year old girl.

“GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF!!! KYAAAAAAAH~!!! HYUNG GET IT OFF!!!” Cheongdoong was dying of laughter as he me go crazy. The people that were walking on the sidewalk turned to gape at us. An octopus dying of laughter and I was screaming my lungs out.

“Mireu-” he paused trying to control his laughter. “-there’s no spider.” He couldn’t hold it in any longer and fell to the ground holding his stomach as tears rolled down his cheeks. I narrowed my eyes at him and kicked me while he was down. I huffed and started walking the other way.

“YAH COME BACK!” I kept walking and soon heard him running behind me.

“I’m sorry Mireu it’s just so much fun to tease you.”

“It’s not fun for me.” I said with a pout and my arms crossed. He slung his arm over my shoulder and apologized again. We made our way to a bakery where he bought me cake then headed to the dorms.

      I dreaded going inside not knowing what was going on. I froze in front of the door and Cheongdoong turned to me and gave me one of his cheeky smiles.

“It’s alright, nothing will happen to you. If you want you can sleep with me G.O won’t come back until tomorrow.” I nodded and told him to open the door.

       When we walked in Seung Ho and Joon shot out of their seats and shouted at the same time.

“Where have you been?”

“Do you know how worried we were?”

“Why didn’t you answer your phone?”

“Are you okay?”

“SHUT UP! Come on Mir let’s go to my room where there’s no annoying hyungs.” I let myself get dragged by Cheongdoong not looking at either of the other two.

Joon’s P.O.V

     “What just happened?”

“I…don’t know…” we were both puzzled as to what had just happened. I was glad Mir was okay and not hurt or lost somewhere alone, in the cold, dark world. I stared at the door as it slammed cutting of my view of Mir. I flopped down on the couch not knowing what to do. I stared at Seung Ho’s face which was hilarious but this wasn’t the moment to tell him that if I wanted to keep my face looking pretty.

“Hyung what are we going to do? That maniac has him.”

“Cheongdoong isn’t a maniac and at least we know he’s okay. We need to get him to talk to both of us but how?” just then Jinny appeared beside. She was filing her nails and whistling an unknown tune.

“Have a sleepover idiot. Tell Mir and Cheongdoong to join you two in the living room to watch a movie or play games or something. Just don’t make things awkward.” With that she poofed and I lloked at Seung Ho again.

“Hyung let’s have a sleepover here in the living room with Thunder and Mir.”

“Do you think they’ll agree to it?”

“We can try right?”

“Fine.” We started working out the details for our ‘sleepover’. It was surprising how we didn’t fight even once. We went to the convenience store that was a few blocks from the dorm and bought all of Mir’s favorite snacks. When we got back we set up pillows and blankets and anything else we thought Mir might like. I looked around smiling at our handy work. I was waiting for Seung Ho to go and get the other two. I didn’t have enough to go call them, especially Mir.

“Hyung go get them!”

“Why me?”

“Because he won’t want to talk to me…”

“Let’s both go.” We both went to Cheongdoongs room and knocked.

“What do you two want? We’re busy!” I heard Mir giggle and immediate jealousy hit me. I want to be the one who makes him giggle like that!

“We want to watch a movie with you two…”

“No thanks! We have a laptop in here!”

“Hyung what do we do now?”

“We need to get them out here one way or another.” Mir let out a high pitched sound that I didn’t think he was able to do.

“DOONGIE! DON’T! STOP IT!”

“Hyung we have to get in there!”

“H-hey you guys open the door!”

“THUNDER STOP IT! IT HURTS!!” what the hell is he doing to him!!!? I gave Seung Ho a look and we both stepped away from the door and rushed towards it watching it fall down with ease. Mir and Cheongdoong looked up at us with shocked faces, as if they had been caught doing something they shouldn’t have been doing. Thunder was on top of Mir with Mir’s leg over his shoulder. Mir’s head was hanging off the bed and he was holding onto Thunder’s shoulders. They were both panting slightly and their faces were flushed.

“What are you two doing!?”

“YOU BROKE MY DOOR!! G.O IS GOING TO BE SOOOOOOOOOO MAD!!! OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD!!” He quickly let go of Mir and ran to pick up the door.

“The door was unlocked you idiots!” Thunder spit at us and continued to try and fix the fallen piece of wood.

“Cheongdoong~ palli! I’m lonely!” Mir was whining from the bed as he stretched his arms out to Thunder. Half of his body was still hanging off the bed but he didn’t bother to get up.

“What were you two doing?” I repeated in a lower voice.

“Oh Mir thought he was so tough so I was teaching him a lesson.”

“Oh.”

“we want you guys to join us in the living room, we’re going to watch movies and we bought snacks.”

“No thanks Sanghyun already bought me snacks on our way here and we already picked out a movie~ right Sanghyun?”

“Right Mireu~”

“Y-you let him call you by first name??”

“Yup!”

“Can you guys leave please?”

“Sure…Mir…” me and Seung Ho left the room deflated and rejected.

“What do we do now?”

“Let’s have our own sleep over?”

“Wha- I can’t even…what the hell let’s do it!” five minutes later me and Seung Ho had our pajamas on and we were sitting in the middle of the living room opening bags of chips and other things. half an hour we forgot about our rivalry and were holding onto each other for our lives. I looked to my right and saw Seung Ho’s wide eyed face and his pouty lips being bit down by his teeth. He looks so adorable like th- Joon what the hell are you thinking!?!?! I turned my head back and regretted doing so. Seung Ho held on tight to me and buried his head in my chest. My breathing slowed down and my began working a thousand miles an hour seeing the older man look so vulnerable.  He was adorable in his own way. It’s not like we get to see our leader look cute every day. Wait did I just think of him as cute? What the hell is going on with me?

  Seung Ho’s P.O.V

     I don’t know why I agreed to watch a horror movie. I clearly know I can’t handle them which why I watch them only with Mir… I sighed at the thought of Mir. I scooted closer to the soft spot next to me. I put my arms around it and mumble something about zombies coming to get me. I breathed in and inhaled a mix of coconuts and manly cologne. Smells good~ I yawned for the last time and fell asleep hugging my pillow I had found.

       I woke up to the sound of yelling and things being thrown. My instinct was to get up and go see what was going on. I tried to get up but something was restraining me from doing so. I plopped back down and hit my head on someone’s chest. Huh? Someone’s chest, who’s? I lifted my head up slowly and came face to face with Joon’s lips. My eyes bulged out and I tried to get out of grip but he only held me tighter.

“CHEONGDOONG YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION AS TO WHY THE DOOR IS BROKEN!!!”

“DON’T HURT ME HYUNG!!!! SEUNG HO HYUNG TELL HIM WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!!!!” I saw them run into the kitchen with G.O holding a shoe in his hand and Thunder trying to hide behind the fridge. I tried pushing Joon away again but his grip tightened once again and he leaned his chin on my shoulder.

“Stay for a little bit…” I slapped his forearm but got distracted by how hard it was. Maybe I should start working out… I shook way the thought and slapped him again and again until he groaned and let me go to rub his sore arm. I quickly got up and went to help Thunder.

        It’s been one month since our little sleepover and Mir hasn’t spoken with either one of us. He spends his time with Thunder and G.O. it didn’t bother me as much I thought it would though. Me and Joon began a wonderful friendship bonding over Mir. As it weird as it sounds it isn’t awkward and neither one of us gets on the others’ nerves. It feels quite natural to say the least.

“Hey hyung want to go get dinner?”

“Yeah sure. Let me go shower first because I stink.”

“Alright I’ll wait for you in the living room hurry up!” I took my shower and got dressed in sweats and a plain white shirt. I put on my snap back cap and grabbed my wallet and phone just in case. I told Joon I was ready and we headed out.


 

A/N: So here's a short update I'm just getting all this little details out of they way before I write the last chapters(:

I think I'll finish this story by Saturday (Sometime later today maybe...)

Look forward to it~ the date chapters are coming up and [spoiler alert skip ahead if you don't want to know] secret feelings and secret relations hohoho~

Alright so that's pretty much it for today(:

HappyMonster: Oh my goodness I know right!? I can't read straight fics anymore except daragon, and topbom yeah those are the only straight ships I sail xD other than that it feels uncomforatble lol Aww I hope you'll like it and won't be to disappointed with what I have planned~

Chococinna: Yes~ lol I still need ideas on what to do for thir dates though D: ahh~ I know that feels! My mom used to look through my phone and iPod and anything else I used until I got fed up with and I exploded .___. I felt bd afterwards but yeah... I never use a password for my phone or whatever because I usually can't remember it xD lolol at the cat xD my cat's a nice cat who loves people. Seriously he's an attention .__.

kami_wings: D: he won't give up!!!!

Well that concludes todays update!

do you guys have any ideas on what to do for their date? It doesn't matter what it is, just not , I'm not writing in this fic >/////< well yeah leave me your ideas~

ALSO!! I'm looking for a co-author for my newest fic, Myself, Yourself , it's a daragon fic. So if any applers (doesn't have to be) please apply. Message me, Wall post it, leave a ocmment down there, anything I just need a co-author that can be active and NOT be rude. Should be on maybe twice a week. You don't need to have perfect! Writing skills just enough ot get by and be understood. I don't discriminate or judge you~ just be friendly~ so please apply!! ^~^

Comment/Sub/Spazz~ because I love it~!<3