Before U Go

It's You

 

Seung Ho’s P.O.V

    After declaring war on Joon I ran like a madman through the streets looking for Mir. It was harder than I thought because fans kept stopping me every couple of steps. I got on my toes trying to look above the crowd and see if Mir was I somewhere there. Damn this short height!! I autographed one last paper and walked away as calmly as possible then ran when I was far away enough. I went to Mir’s favorite café, the book store since he loves manga, I went to the convenience store. Maybe he’s hungry and came to get something to eat? I didn’t see him there and I was starting to get even more worried, where could he be?

      I took a taxi and went further into the city hoping would be somewhere where I could spot him easily. I knew it was impossible with this crowd of people. My phone rang and I answered it.

“Seung Ho where are you?”

“Ah Rain hyung I’m uh I’m Hongdae…”

“What are you doing there?”

“I’m enjoying a day off…”

“Oh is Mir with you? I need to talk to him someone wants him to be the featured rapper on their next album and we need to get all the details worked out.”

“He’s not with me sorry hyung.”

“Then where is he? He won’t pick up his phone either! Can you believe that?”

“He probably left it at the dorm.”

“Well when you see him tell him to call me.”

“Yes hyung.”

“Alright have a good time, don’t tire yourself out you’re resuming activities tomorrow.”

“I won’t. Bye hyung.” We hung up and I continued my search for Mir. Where are you? We haven’t even together for a day and we’re already fighting? Maybe your heart isn’t for me… I cringed at the last thought but accepted it. What if Mir still had feelings for Joon? What if he’s feelings for me aren’t true? What if he loves us both? I shook my head and got in another taxi heading back to our dorm with a deflated ego. I hope Joon had better luck and found him.

Joon’s P.O.V

      I went to all the places I thought Mir would be at but didn’t find him. I was worried and scared that he might be hurt. Did Seung Ho find him? Are they happy together right now laughing at me as I continue looking for him? I sighed and walked in a clothes shop. I picked out a whole different look so nobody could recognize me and stop me in my search.

“I won’t give up!” I mumbled as I zipped my pants.

“That’s the spirit!” I turned around alarmed by the sudden voice in the changing room.

“YAH! What are you doing here? This is the men’s bathroom!”

“I got bored and decided to check up on you.”

“I’m changing here can you go wait outside?”

“You don’t have anything I haven’t seen! Tsch. Your abs are looking a bit soft though. You need to hit the gym.”

“I would if I had time.”

“You mean if you stopped crying?”

“Who cares what I mean! Just get out or close your eyes I feel uncomfortable changing in front of you.”

“Whatever you say Mr. Whiny Pants!” I sighed as she left and put on my shirt and belt. I put the cap over my head and lowered it to my eye level. i finished getting dressed and left the store with Jinny trailing behind me.

“So where are we going love boy?”

“I don’t know.”

“Where does he usually spend his time at?”

“I…don’t know…” I heard her sigh then let her drag me into a bookstore and other various places but didn’t find him.

“Looks like you have to wait until he decides to come back.”

“I know. Are you staying or you going somewhere else?”

“I have other things to do. I’ll pop in your room sometime later. Bye bye~” With that she poofed out of the hallway. I opened the door to the dorm and found Seung Ho sitting on the sofa with his face hidden in his hands.

“You didn’t find him either?” I asked sitting next to him he didn’t answer but nodded his head. I sighed and reclined on the soft sofa and closed my eyes and let out a loud groan.

“You know what we have to do right hyung?”

“What?”

“We need to give him space. Or else he won’t pick either one of us.”

“You’re right. What if we both go out on a date with him, maybe he’ll start to sort his feelings…”

“Hyung are you sure you want to let him go on a date with me? I might not bring him back.”

“You will.”

“Fine. So who gets their date first?”

“I don’t care but no kissing or anything like that.”

“Why are you so boring?”

“He might feel bad kissing one of us and not the other. And if he kisses one of us and not the other one of us will be pissed.”

“So what you’re saying is you’re not confident in believing Mir loves you?”

“Hah! I’m pretty confident I just don’t your feelings to be hurt.”

“Whatever. When are Thunder and G.O coming back?”

“I don’t know sometime tomorrow I think.”

“Ohh. Well I’m going to go plan my date, night hyung!” I skipped out of the living room with my head filled up of ideas of places to take Mir to and things we could do.

Mir’s P.O.V

      The first thing I did after getting in the taxi was call Cheongdoong.

-What’s wrong Mireu?-

“I called Seung Ho and Joon s and left.” I heard him on the other end then excuse himself from whatever it is he was doing.

-What happened?-

“Everything was fine until I got out of the shower. I looked for Seung ho and Joon but they weren’t in the dorm so I panicked. I found them outside fighting each other and I tried to stop them but the pshed me and eventually I was hit by one of them. Instead of them stopping they continued fighting and I got fed up and I got in a taxi and I called you.”

-Where are you right now?-

“I’m in a taxi.”

-But where?-

“I’m at the park near the YG building.”

-How did you get so far? It doesn’t matter I’m at YG with my noona. I’ll be outside in a minute wait for me there.-

“Okay.” I told the man to stop at the park. I paid him and got out and walked towards a bench. I was checking my texts and deleted them all at the same time not wanting to read anything Joon or Seung ho had sent me. I ignored their calls and eventually phone died. A few minutes later Thunder showed up as I was looking up at the sky. He wrapped his arms around me and held me closely letting me cry on his shoulder.

“It hurts hyung.”

“It’s alright Mireu cry all you want.” I continued crying until the cries turned into choked sobs. I hiccupped and pulled away from him.

“Hyung am I ad person?”

“For what?”

“I don’t know…” he smiled at me and ruffled my hair.

“You’re far away from bad Mireu. You’re the nicest and awesomest person I’ve ever met.”

“Really? You mean it?”

“Mhm.” I gave him a small smile and sighed.

“Sorry for bothering you hyung.”

“Ani. It’s fine, I’m glad you trust me enough to call me when you need comforting.”

“Komawo.” He got up and pulled up with him.

“Let’s go do something fun, it’s not like we get a day off all the time. And it’s a beautiful day.”

“Okay.” I followed behind him as he lead the way. I stared at his back and smiled.



 

A/N: Sorry it's a short chapter but this was just to get me started on the next chapter so i could put everything organized and start writing the last 3-4 chapters. I'm sad to see this story coming to an end |: /cry cry/ I'll miss you guys :) I might update sometime again today so wait for me~ ^~^

KaishkaKo: Heheh~ I'm glad xD Thank you~(: thing are going to start clearing up pretty soon. HEre's a faster update sorry for making you wait ; ;

mbleastmaniac: I'M SORRY~!!! ; ;

Chococinna: Lmfao xD You'll have to wait and see [: o: Wow~ my moms not really like that but she is so naggy! She just HAS to know what I'm doing when I'm online D:< usually I'll just switch my tabs to my school website and do like I'm interested in what's going on lol xD ._____. d'awww wae did it scratch you? I like cats...

Kanani: Yup I sure did! I already wrote the last chapter I just need to write in the fillers xD here's an update and I'll try to update again soon! ^~^ LOL! I can so imagine it! Mainly because that's what went through my head... xD 

HappyMonster: UGH! me to! he's just so adorable! I hope you won't mind who he ends up with ; ;

leehongkifan1234: YES! His eyes are beautiful(:

tiffany90: Heheh I'm glad it helped youo understand it better xD Hehe~ thank you! ^~^ OMO!! I'm so happy to know you're readint he other ones to!!! :) Thank you so much! And here's another update! About the gifs the first one is from Idol united, the second one I'm not sure but it's from the Mona Lisa era maybe from a music show like M countdown? The third one I'm not to sure but I'm guessing it's another music show maybe from the Y era? the fourth one I don't know 5th is Hello Baby, 6th is from Idol Army not sure which episode though....sorry xD