Stand By Me

It's You

 

Mir’s P.O.V

      I was woken up by manager Kevin. He was pacing around the room hectically as he ate a pudding cup. I and Seung Ho just watched him have his mini nervous breakdown. I guess I understand why he felt so nervous. Today is the day of my interview. I looked outside my window and saw many reporters and fans. In just two days my room had been filled up with get well flowers, balloons, stuffed animals and cards raging from idol friends, fans, and family. I felt happy at the moment and was staring at Seung Ho’s back. I smiled secretly wishing for him to look back at me and give me one of his warm hugs.

      I peeled off the lid from a pudding cup and took small bites. Chocolaty! A nurse came in and checked me all over then left. Seung Ho left the room along with her. I pouted and crossed my arms. Why did he leave with her? She’s not even pretty… I surfing the internet when I stumbled across a fan fic. Hmm MirHo? What’s this? I clicked on it and began reading. I was laughing hysterically halfway through the first chapter. So MirHo is a Seung Ho and me ship? Hmm I wonder how many fans ship me with Seung Ho hyung? I joined an MBLAQ fan forum and peeked around. I logged in the chat at first I just read what other A+ were talking about then a topic about fan fics came up.

MBLAQModeOn: I hope Mireu oppa gets well soon!

LastLuv: Me to! I want to see him being silly again!

ImANOOB: [click to see picture]

MBLAQModeOn: OHMYGOD! MY MIRHO HEART CAN’T TAKE THIS! THIS IS AMAZING! DWMND9WJDWA WHERE DID YOU FIND IT?!?!

ImANOOB: It was on a fic I was reading last night

LastLuv: You guys ship MirHo? ; ; /cries

MBLAQModeOn: Who do you ship?

LastLuv: I support JoonMi ; ; huhu /cry cry

MBLAQModeOn: but MirHo is so much cuter! Leader and maknae<3<3<3

LastLuv: NO WAY! JOONMI FTW!!!

ImANOOB: MirHo! Is the best! xD

Bearmanageroppa: MirDoong FTW!!!

MBLAQModeOn: Hahaha Kathy you’re back? Nuuuh it’s all about MirHo<3

Bearmanageroppa: Yup I just finished dinner~ I ship the maknae line xD Seung Ho goes better with G.O oppa xD

ImANOOB: What about Joon oppa?

Bearmanageroppa: I ship JooNew xDDD /chicken lovers unite!/

I was laughing at the conversation until I couldn’t breathe anymore. I was holding onto my sides as I kept reading. I went back to read the third of the fic I had started. My eyes widened and almost popped out as I read the next paragraph.

“OMONA!!!!!!!!!” I covered my mouth as I kept going. Seung Ho barged in the room looking panicked.

“What happened? Are you hurt? For gods’ sake Mir you’re in a hospital how could you hurt yourself?” I blushed as he came close to me. I looked down at the laptop and quickly changed tabs and closed it.

“Ah, uhm I’m not hurt!”

“Then why’d you scream?”

“No reason…” I tried to inconspicuously hide the laptop underneath the blanket but he caught me and took it.

“What were you watching?”

“Nothing.”

“Tell me or else I’ll look for it myself.”

“It was nothing! I swear hyung!” he didn’t believe me and opened the laptop. I prayed to God, Jesus Christ, The Mary, Allah and anyone I could think of. Please don’t let him switch tabs! Please! Please! Please!!!!!

“Mir…”

“N-neh?”

“What were you doing on a pororo site?” I sighed in relief and thanks the heavens.

“Nothing~” he came close to me. his shoulder was next to mine and his hand brushed against mine. I held my breath as he kept looking through the device. I thought I was home free until he came to my dreaded tab. He jumped back and looked me in the eyes.

“CheolYong what were you reading?” he said with a deep blush and turned his face away from me.

“IT’S NOT WHAT YOU THINK! I JUST STUMBLED ACROSS IT AND CURIOSITY GOT THE BEST OF ME! I didn’t know it was going to have that kind of stuff hyung…” I mumbled at the end. He rubbed his head and sat back down next to me.

“Hyung do you know how many fans ship us?”

“Mir-” he breathed in deeply then exhaled trying to gather his words

“I was on this site and about half of them shipped us! They say we look cute together~” I pouted looking up at him. He blushed and looked away. “I think we also look cute together~!” he coughed and tried to get up but I grabbed his hand and pulled him back on my bed.

“Hyung~ hyung~ hyung~!” I was singing at the top of my lungs trying to get his attention. “HYUNGGGGGGGGGG~!”

“WHAT!”

“I want ice cream~” I giggled and did some aegyo.

“Mir I swear one day you’re not going to be cute anymore and won’t be able to get what you want.”

“You’re saying I’m going to be ugly?”

“NO! That’s not what I meant! What I meant was…AISH! Never mind. You’ll always be my cute maknae okay? I’ll be back.” I watched him walk to the door then stopped him.

“HYUNG!”

“What now Mir?”

“Will I really always be your maknae?”

“Yes.” I smiled and he left. I fluffed my pillow opened another pudding cup and went back to reading the fic. I was giggling as Thunder came in.

“Hey Mireu, how you feeling?” I didn’t look up but waved and replied.

“I’m better, I want to go home already!” I didn’t take my eyes off the screen and continued reading.

Mireu. Seung Ho breathed out and pinned the maknae against the wall giving him a heated, rough kiss. I held my breath as if it were really happening to me and was giggling like a crazed school girl.

“YAH! What are you reading that’s so important instead of listening to me?”

“I’m reading a fan fic!”

“No way! I want to read it to!!” I scooted away a bit further to make room for Thunder to get on.

“Oh my god! What if this really happened?”

“I don’t know! Shut up and read!” we had read eight chapters and the story got more and more interesting. I was in awe at how the fans described things. It felt so real.

“So if there’s MirHo what else is there?”

“MirDoong, JoonMi, MirHee.”

“This are all about you! Who else is there?”

“87Line, JoonDoong, JoonHo, JoonHee, DoongHee, DoongHo, there’s more just look them up or something.” He nodded and we finished yet another chapter. Seung Ho came back in with my ice cream and I blushed seeing him get closer. I hid behind the screen not being able to look at him without getting any thoughts. Wait! Aren’t I supposed to have feelings for Joon? Does this make me a ? OH MY GOD I’M A LSUT!!!!!!!!!

“Psst Thunder~”

“What?”

“I have a question…”

“What? And why are we whispering?”

“Because Seung Ho’s over there anyways, am I a for liking two people at the same time?” he burst out laughing and fell off the bed.

“What are you two whispering about?”

“Nothing.”

“Mir are you being serious?”

“Neh!”

“Hahaha hold on let me catch my breath…”

“I’m being serious Doongie!”

“Okay, okay. Tell me your dilemma.”

“I think I still like Seung Ho hyung. But I also think I like Joon.”

“Aish Mir I thought you said you were over Seung Ho because you couldn’t have him?”

“I know I thought so to, but lately he’s been taking over my mind…and heart…”

“Hmm so what about Joon?”

“He makes my heart hurt and makes me want to puke when I see him.”

“Okay~ do you think Seung Ho suspects something?”

“I don’t think so. I mean I don’t recall ever telling him anything like that or confessing to him. If I did I can’t remember but I’m pretty sure no.”

“Why don’t you tell him? It’s worth a shot, right? You have nothing to lose.”

“True.” Byungki and Kevin hyung came running with our stylists behind him.

“MIR YOUR INTERVIEW’S IN AN HOUR AND YOU’RE NOT READY YET!” He told the noona’s to do what they needed to do and they grabbed me and started dressing me up and doing my hair. I was annoyed at being treated like a doll but happy at their fawning over me. when they were finished they admired their work and sat down in the sofa in the room.

“Are you ready?” I nodded and followed the hyungs to the hospital waiting room on my floor.

      As I walked in there were many flashes and voices. I looked around smiled for the fans and reporters even though that’s what I furthest from doing. I saw Joon and Byunghee sitting behind a table smiling for the cameras. Joon looked at me he waved and smiled but I ignored him and turned to Seung Ho who was next to me. he gave me a reassuring smile and patted my back. We walked to our seats and greeted the reporters. As the interview began I got nervous and my heart started beating faster than before. I was anxious. I was sweating but felt cold. I felt everyone’s eyes on me. what are they thinking? They probably think I’m a coward to have ended up here. The first report asked her question and it caught me off guard.

“CheolYong-ssi why did you over dose on pain pills?” I let my mouth hang but closed it just as fast. Nothing came to my mind. It was blank. I looked in the crowd and everything started spinning. I felt Seung Ho squeeze my hand under the table and told me to look down. I did and saw a note.

Tell them you were exhausted and the pills didn’t seem to be working to relieve the pain in your sprained ankle. J

      I smiled and answered the woman’s question. I finished the interview with success and left with the rest of the members. We were back in my room. The hallway was mobbed by fans. I got up and opened the door to let them in. they seemed confused but then did as I said. I sat back on my bed and was surrounded by them. They gave me toys, and flowers. Some of them brought me food in hopes they’d see me and I’d eat it.

“Oppa you need to get better ne?”

“Oppa you need you need to rest a lot. Your comeback should be postponed until all the members are okay.”

“Yeah without a member it isn’t MBLAQ.”

“Komawo MIRacles. I appreciate your concern for me. Now what do you want me to sign? Get in a line.” They all lined up and I began their things. I overheard two girls talking about fictions and waited until everyone else gone so I could talk to them.

“Psst you two over there~ come here.” They walked shyly to my bed and stood before me.

“Oppa?”’

“How would you like my shirt and belt?”

“OMO! Really?”

“You just have to tell me one tinsy thing and not tell anyone about it okay?” they eagerly nodded and crossed their hearts.

“How many MirHo shippers are there?”

“What?” they looked dumbfounded and I repeated my question.

“Ahh well it’s hard to count them all. There are many, if you want you could visit the official MirHo page.” They smiled and I nodded.

“What ship in MBLAQ is more popular?”

“Definitely JoonMir.”

“I see, which one do you two prefer?”

“MIRHO! I smiled delightedly and began taking off my shirt and undid my belt. Just as I was sliding my belt off Byunghee walked in.

“Woah! Did not know you were like with your fans…”

“Shut up hyung it’s not like that.”

“Omo G.O oppa!” I handed them my belt and shirt and signed anything and everything they had in their backpacks.

“Remember keep it a secret.” I put my finger to my lips and so did they and they left.

“What secret?”

“Nothing that interests you. Where’s Seung Ho?”

“He’s talking with the doctor about letting you leave.”

“REALLY?”

“Yup.” He always keeps his promises. I smiled and slipped on another shirt.

Seung Ho’s P.O.V

     I talked to the doctor about letting Mir leave tonight. He disagreed at first but I managed to convice him. I need to keep my promise to Mir. I hummed my way to his room. I stopped to buy a soda from the vending machine and continued on my path. I arrived in my room to find him staring into space. Why is he so adorable? I wanted to run to him and kiss him but if I did that it would be a bit weird. Or will it? He himself told me he has a small space for me in his heart… I shook away my thoughts and stood in front of him.

“Oh, hi hyung.”

“What are you thinking about?”

“You.” Me? he seemed to realize what he said and started stuttering. “I mean, uh, I was, erm…where were you?”

“I was talking to the doctor you can leave with me today.”

“Really?” he bounced off the bed and began grabbing his belongings and stuffing them in his dufflebag Thunder had brought him.

“I’m so glad! Thank you Seung Ho hyung, you’re the best!” he came close to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I felt my face heat up as he walked away still putting away his things. After his final check up with the doctor we left. He was bouncing in his seat.

“HYUNG~! I LOVE YOU!” he stretched himself to try to reach me and kiss my cheek but got my neck instead. Mireu! Are you trying to kill me? I waved him off and buckled his seatbelt. I drove out the parking lot and stopped at the grocery store.

“What are we doing here?”

“Shopping. There’s nothing at the dorm.” I nodded and followed in the store. After getting everything we need and a few unnecessary things we headed back to the dorm.

        It’s been almost a month since Mir’s suicide scare and his better. He smiles more often and laughs sincerely. He greets Joon when needed and ignores him when he tries to talk to him. Mir moved in my room without any notice. One day I came home from a schedule to find him sleeping on my bed and all his things my room. I was excited like a little kid having with me. Our comeback was a success, we even won number one a few times.

       Today was a regular day except we didn’t have schedules. I was sitting in the living room watching TV as Mir strolled around the house in only his towel. Byunghee and Thunder were visiting their family wile Joon sulked in his bedroom.

“Hyung have you seen my favorite shirt?”

“Haven’t seen it. You look better without a shirt on so why do you bother?” he blushed and I chuckled.

“Aniyo, look at this.” He pointed at his stomach and pinched it. “It’s all flabby and cmd39ejd3dw” he was making incoherent sounds and I was laughing at me.

“It’s not funny~” he whined stomping his foot.

“I’m sorry, why don’t you just put on another shirt?”

‘But I want my favorite shirt…”

“Want to put on my favorite shirt instead?” his eyes lit up and he jumped on me.

“Sure where is it?”

“It’s the last shirt in the closet.” He kissed my cheek and ran off to get dressed. I put my hand over the spot he had kissed and smiled. I wished he would kiss me like that but not as a hyung. What are you thinking Seung Ho? I was debating with myself whether or not to tell Mir my feelings again now that he wasn’t sleepy. I decided on no until I made sure he had completely forgotten about Joon.

    He came out with a box in his hands and sat next to me.

“It’s chocolate one of my fans sent it. Want some?”

“Sure.” He grabbed one and out it in my mouth. We happily ate the chocolate as we watched TV. I reached for another piece as Mir did the same. Our hands touched each other and I swear I felt electricity run through me. He fought me for the last piece and took it.

“Mireu~ come one give it to your hyung!”

“Aniyo! I want it!”

“I want it to!”

“You do?”

“Yes…” he put it close to my mouth and I opened it to eat it but he pulled it away in time and popped it in his mouth. I grabbed his hands pinning them to the couch and hovered over him. I brought my face closer and closer to his until our lips connected. I closed my eyes and put my hand up to his cheek as the other was still holding his hands captive. I pulled back and was looking in his eyes.

“I told you I wanted the chocolate.” I was dazed and felt hot. The room suddenly felt like it was up in flames but only I could feel it.

     Mir’s eyes were wide and shining. I was staring straight forward not paying attention to what the MC on the show said. I felt a light tap on my shoulder and turned to look at him. He was holding another piece of chocolate. He put it up to his lips and brought his face close to mine. Our lips connected once again. I moved mines slowly against his as he did the same. Mir put his arms around my neck and I around his waist pulling him closer to me. When we finally broke apart we both had smiles on our faces.

“That was the best piece of chocolate I ever had.” Mir said with a huge grin on his face.

“Mireu?”

“Ne?”

“I like you.”

“I like you to hyung.”

“No, you don’t understand. I like you as more than a hyung should. My feelings for you are too much. I can’t control myself anymore. Whenever I see you I feel like my heart will combust in flames and I can’t think about anyone but you.”

“I know hyung. I like you more than a dongsaeng should like his hyung.” I smiled softly at him and stared at his shining eyes and couldn’t help myself but kiss him again and again. I thought I was just imagining things because out of the corner of my eyes I saw a something move in the hallway but didn’t pay attention to it and held Mir in my arms. He’s finally mine. He’s all mine.

Joon’s P.O.V

    It was too silent in the dorm. I was sitting in a corner of the room staring out the window. I saw couples walk by holding hands or kissing. I want to do that to. I want to hold hands and kiss Mir. I brushed away a tear and got up. I looked around the almost empty room and pulled my hair.

“Was it really necessary of you to leave?” I whispered to nothing in particular.

       I was hungry so I left my room but stopped in the hallway as I saw the scene in front of me unfold. Mir was holding something up and Seung Ho was coming dangerously close to his face. Soon there lips were connected and their arms around each other. I heard my heart breaking in two and felt myself dying more than I already was. I held onto the wall and bitterly swallowed the bile that was building up in me. I stared at them being happy watching TV. I hated seeing Mir with someone else. I wanted to be his only one. I wanted to be the only person he saw. The only one he thought about. The only he cared for. The only one he had in his heart. I didn’t want to be number two, three, four, one hundred, or anything but his number one.

     I walked back to my room forgetting about my hunger and slid down the wall crying. I grabbed anything that was close to me and threw it at the wall. I got up and grabbed a lamp and threw it. I pushed everything off the shelves and kicked the wall. I punched the pillows and bed. I was in the middle of throwing a book when a voice came from somewhere in the dark.

“I told you if you didn’t act soon someone close to you would take him away.” That voice! How did she get in here?

“You never told me it would be my hyung.”

“I didn’t need to.”

“What do I do Jinny? I can’t lose Mir! He’s my life, I need him like I need air!” I pathetically sat on the edge of the bed and cried. She walked over to me and out her arm around me.

“Listen, I’ll give you an oxygen tank for now. I don’t want you dying on me.”

“Oxygen tank? Do you think is a joke? You think this is funny?”

 

“I find it funny. Why do you even care about Mir? He’s nobody. He has nothing. He can’t dance. He’s holding the group back. He’s stu-”

“SHUT UP! DON’T SAY THAT ABOUT HIM!”

“He’s stupid. He can’t sing. He’s ugl-”

“I SAID SHUT UP!”

“Why?”

“Because he’s none of those things. He’s intelligent, funny, adorable, sweet, the most beautiful person in the world. He’s a star. He’s the biggest star. He’s my sun, he makes my world bright. Without him, without him it’s dark. ”

“Do you see how those words hurt? You said them to him time and time again. you constantly chastised him, you excluded him. You wound him up and kicked him down when he was the most vulnerable. Why did you do that? All he ever did was try to love you.”

“Why are you telling me this? I’m already hurting. I can’t take the pain.”

“Do you understand Mir a bit now? He took all your bull and you drove him to the point where he thought suicide was the only way out.” I stared at her not believing her words.

“I thought you were here to help not make me feel like .”

“I never said I was going to be soft on you. I don’t sugar coat things. Come on, man up Lee Changsun.”

“How did you even get in here? Did anyone see you?”

“Nope, no one saw me. I just poofed my way in here same as all other places.”

“What are you?”

“I’m a…genie, hence my name. Durrr! I thought you would’ve figure that out by now.”

“Then where are my three wishes?”

“I’m still a guardian. I can’t grant wishes until I help at least ten humans.”

“Why did you choose me?”

“You seemed really miserable!”

“Tsch…I’m not that miserable.”

“Have you seen this room? There’s Ramen cups and other various things I can’t indentify at the moment. You cry over a teddy bear man!! How much more miserable can you get?”

“Aish!” I sat on the edge of the bed and thought about what I should do first.

“You should clean yourself up first then go get something to eat and clean this room.” I nodded and started my first task. My mission: Get Mir back!


A/N: Annyong~! I updated yay! ^~^ I'll do comments first and then tell you my plans for the upcoming chapters :)

Kanani: Yes~! Only Ssong can have Mireu :) lol xD

Reinai: Lol xD Well we'll see where this ships floats to xD Thank you~ I think I did good haha xD /hugs/

Chococinna: xD Hehe~ I thought the make-up bit was necessary :3 I mean its Mir lolol xD and here you are! Now you know who she is! ^.^ Haha~ my moms suspicious as well but I don't curr~~ :3 Kekeke~ mmh I don't think I should've made that joke >w< there might not be any in this. o:

HappyMonster: D'AWWWWWWWWW~ Thank you!!!  /smothers you with love/ Hi~ and welcome~ I'm weird as you can tell by my previous chapters you'll get used to it though :3 Who doesn't love Mir? He's adorable xD

KaishkaKo: D: eeeeep~ I'm sorry about your biases D: hehe~ the is necessary when G.O is involved lolol xD D'aww thank you so much~! ^~^ Haha I was about to give in to the JoonMir fangirl in me but I overcame that xD MirHo all they way in this fic! :3

Alright so like I said before I'm going to tell you my plans (some of them, no spoilers). I'm thinking of ending this fic in about 8-10 chapters. Why you say? Because I'm running out of ideas ; ; if you guys have anything interesting throw me your ideas this way!! You can message me if you don't your ideas to be known, if you do want to be known, you'll get full credit for it! ^~^

I'm also thinking of starting a new fic (another one really? You haven't even finished your first one!) hehe~ I'm thinking of making it a boy/girl fic this time (how awkward ._.) main character might be Seung Ho idk, once again you guys can pitch in ideas. OR I thought of making it a daragon fic, any applers out there? o:

Lol okay now that this is finished (man what a long authors note ; ; ) I hope to read your ideas, and comments on the story ^~^

ALSO!!!!! Have you guys seen my poster for chapter 1? It's amazing right? Right? I know it is :) It was done by cyberchasefan200  she's amazing huh? She did the first couple of posters for my other fic, You Don't Know Me, and they're amazing !

Lastly please forgive me for any grammar/spelling/mismatched words in this chapter. I'm to tired to check it over

Enjoy!  Comments/Subs/Spazzing is love so leave me some! Ne?