This Is War

It's You

 

Joon’s P.O.V

    I took a shower and cleaned myself up. I got dressed in a good pair of clothing and did my hair. I covered my dark circles from lack of sleep and laced up my boots. I grabbed a plastic bag from the bathroom and began dumping whatever I found in it. I stopped every once to play with something Mir had left behind. I shook my head and put it away in a box. I did the beds and dusted the shelves. I swept the room then mopped. Jinny opened up the curtains and helped me pick up the trash. Once the bag was full she took it and did whatever she does and poofed out of the room with it. I was putting away some hangers as she came back in.

“Wow! The room looks great now! It’s pretty huge now that all of that junk has been cleared out.”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah.”

“You look good yourself. Let’s go get something to eat I’m starving!”

“You eat?”

“I may be some type of magical being but I also have human needs.” I nodded and grabbed my wallet. We walked in the living to see Mir seating on Seung Ho’s lap hugging him tightly with his head on his chest. I felt a pang in my heart as I looked at them.

“Maybe I should give up Jinny.” I said with a deflated voice as I headed back to my room. She put a hand on my shoulder and dragged me back.

“Give up then. Just remember you will regret this forever. for you, you’re pretty healthy. You might even live past one hundred years. With thoughts of Mir forever engraved in your head. Thinking of what could’ve been. Imagine: you’re bald, have a beer belly, by yourself rocking back and forth on your porch swi-”

“YAH! Fine, fine I won’t give up. Damn those images are hideous. And I won’t be bald. I’ll get a weave or something. Let’s go I’m starving!” I walked through the living room trying to ignore their existence.

“Hide yourself. They can’t see you here. They’ll wonder how you got in.”

“Only you can see me now and you look pretty stupid speaking to the air.”

“Sometimes you’re so annoying.”

“Meh!” we arrived at a restaurant and ate. We talked about ways to get Mir to forgive me but nothing seemed quite right. I was getting tired of sitting in this damn place and getting stares and people coming up to me.Can’t they understand someone’s privacy? I signed one last fans paper and got up. I didn’t want to go back to the dorm. I didn’t want to the person I love being with someone that wasn’t me.

      I walked to the JTune building and headed up to our practice room. I grabbed a pair of spare sweats I kept in the closet and changed. I tied my sneakers and the music. I forgot about everything in the world except him.

Seung Ho’s P.O.V

    Mir had his head on lap and I was playing with his hair as we watched TV. The show went on commercial and Mir shifted his body to look at me. His large brown eyes were boring into my soul. I traced the outline of his lips with my thumb and smiled at his shyness. He’s usually bubbly and obnoxious, do I make him shy? I put on a stupid grin believing he was blushing because of me. even though we confirmed our feelings for each other, even kissed, I still couldn’t believe it.

“Hyung?”

“When it’s us call me by my name only.”

“Ne, Seung Ho?” he giggled and buried his head in my chest.

“Hmm?”

“Are we going to keep our relationship a secret from the rest of the members?”

“Why should we? It’s not like it’s their life.”

“What if, what if they reject us? What if they don’t want us in the group? You’re the leader and you’ve worked so hard to keep it that way. I’ll just ruin it…” I cupped his chin and kissed him tenderly.

“I’m prepared to leave everything for you.” I felt him into my chest and I hugged him tighter. He was so warm and soft. I could stay like this all day. I brushed his hair again as he played with my shirt. His stomach grumbled and he pouted looking up at me.

“I’m hungry~”

“Me to~”

“Go cook for us~”

“You go cook~”

“Aniyooooo~”

“Yes~”

“No.”

“Let’s order in instead okay?”

“Kay.” He got comfortable on top of me and handed me the phone. I rested my chin on his shoulder as I dialed the fast food restaurants number. We placed our orders and waited.

“Hyu- I mean Seung Ho,” he paused and giggled at not calling me hyung.” , what are we going to do if the public finds out about us?”

“We’ll tell them the truth. I told you I’m prepared to leave everything behind.” He got closer to me and gave me a soft kiss. The innocent chaste kiss turned into something passionate and demanding. Our shirts were on the carpet and my belt was undone. I had my lips against Mir’s neck and was about to bite down and on it when the doorbell rang. We quickly stood up and tried to fix ourselves. I opened the door and grabbed our food. I paid the man and closed the door. I walked over to the couch and sat down. Mir was blushing and he looked so adorable. I crawled on top of him and took his lips in mine again. I couldn’t get enough of him. After we pulled away he looked at me with the cutest eyes anyone has ever seen.

“Let’s eat in our room instead, ne?” I followed him into the room and set our food down on the nightstand. Mir was already in bed and was patting the spot next to him. I sat down and gave him his food. We ate in silence. A pair of chopsticks presented themselves in front of me.

“What?”

“Eat it.” I did as Mir told me and ate it. He was beaming and clung onto my arm. He kissed it then continued feeding me.

“You should eat to. You know what the doctor said.”

“Screw the doctor! I’m perfectly fine.”

“Mireu do it for me. Please?”

“I already ate too much anyways.”

“Eh~” he stretched and I couldn’t help but imagine kissing his slightly tanned skin. He yawned and collapsed on top of me.

“When did it get so late?”

“I don’t know.”

“I want something sweet.”

“There’s nothing. You ate the last of the ice cream.”

“Don’t blame it all on me. You’re the one who told me it was fine if I finished it.” he turned with a grumpy face and his arms crossed. I slid my fingers up his back coaxing him to turn back around.

“Mireu~”

“I’m not talking to you.” After minutes of flattering him and embarrassing myself, he gave in and we talked for hours. We talked until the wee hours of the night and sometime during that time we fell asleep.

Mir’s P.O.V

        I heard light snoring coming from next to me. I turned to see Seung Ho with his lips slightly parted and his messy hair. I started playing with his hair and eventually braided it all. He’s such a heavy sleeper. I got an idea that would probably get us all killed but since it was me he wouldn’t do anything. I got up and grabbed some make-up from G.O’s room. I tiptoed back in our room and crawled in bed. I was giggling to myself as I put on some blush and eyeliner on him.

“Wahh~ so pretty~” I dabbed on some lip gloss and eye shadow I put on some clip-on earrings, outlined his eyebrows and finished it off with mascara. Why does G.O hyung have girl make-up? Is he a trans? I don’t care. I should ask him to teach me how to make my eyes look bigger sometime…

       I got up and grabbed my camera. I was taking one last picture when all of a sudden a hand grabbed me and pulled down.

“Did you really think I was sleeping the whole time?”

“Hyung! You scared me!” he chuckled and put his arms around me then took my camera and took a picture of the both of us.

“I don’t look good! I haven’t gotten ready!”

“You always look good.” I blushed and got closer to him. We took pictures for almost ten minutes then stopped because there was a knock on our door.

“Its unlocked.” Joon stepped in and walked all the way in.

“Rain hyung said our schedules have been canceled for today.” I jumped on Seung ho and gave him a tight hug and a kiss not bothering to hide my relationship with him form Joon. In fact I think that's why I did it. So that he could hurt like I did.

“That you have to take me out on a date today!” I flew off the bed and into the bathroom to get myself ready. I looked in the mirror and cursed at myself. Did I hurt Joon’s feelings? Why should I care, he never cared about me when I did… I finished getting ready and went into the room only to find it empty. The bed was already made and the room was clean. The dorm was quiet and it seemed like nobody was there. I walked out to the kitchen, nobody. I went to the living room and checked the other rooms and bathroom but neither Joon nor Seung Ho was there.  I looked out the window and there they were.

    I ran out as fast as I could and tried to stop them from hitting each other again.

“YAH! STOP IT!”

“Stay out of this Mir!” they both shouted at me. I tried to break them apart but I was only pushed behind.

“Give him back to me!”

“There’s no way in hell I’m doing that!”

“You don’t love him!”

“More than you love him!”

“You’re the leader, you’re not supposed to be greedy!”

“You’re my group member you’re supposed to support your leaders’ decisions!”

“Stop it!”

“Stay out of it Mir!” I was shoved back again and landed on my . They both ran to me and tried to help me up but went back to fighting again. They started throwing more punches and I got hit on the left side of my face. I held my cheek as they looked wide eyed at me then back at each other and started arguing again about which one was the one who hit me, they were acting worst than children.

“You’re both s!” I shouted, dusted myself off and got in a taxi to go god knows where.

Nobody’s P.O.V

   Both men were flabbergasted by what they just heard. They stared each other down neither of them willing to give in. It was clear that they both loved Mir. But did Mir really love one of them? They stared after the taxi that the maknae had jumped in not knowing where he was going or if he was going to be okay. Both men pulled out their mobile phones showering Mir with phone calls and texts for him to come back.

“This is your entire fault!”

“Don’t give me this bull, if you had just backed down like a man in the first place, this wouldn’t have happened. ”

“If you had treated Mir well in the beginning we wouldn’t be in this mess and I might’ve kept my feelings to myself.”

“W-why didn’t you say anything to him before?”

“Because I knew he loved you. It killed me to know that the person I love loved somebody else. I waited and waited promising myself that if the chance to have him ever came up I would take it and not regret it.”

“He loved me?”

“How much more ing stupid can you get Joon?” the older male punched the younger one in the forearm and raised his head to the sky.

“Please let Mir be okay.”

“You really care about him don’t you?”

“Isn’t it obvious?”

“I care about him as well. I care about him a lot. I’m not going to give up just yet hyung, I’m going to fight for him. Until he chooses one of us we’re rivals.”

“Agreed. No hard feelings towards the one he chooses. Let’s be happy since he’s happy.”

“Arasso.” They looked at each other and nodded their heads. They knew what they had to do next.

“Let’s go look for our maknae.” They headed in separate directions both eager to find him first.

This is war!

 


A/N: Annyong~!!! Here's a short update sorry guys I'll try to write longer chapters. Would you guys want more updates with short chapters or less updates with longer chapters??? Tell me okay~?(:

Also just wanted to say something: YOU GUYS ARE LITTLE S!!! Shame on you~ /wags finger/ I wrote Pororo not OTL xD I guess since it's MBLAQ it could look like that :3

HappyMonster: lol it was Pororo not xD I ship Mir with every member .__. [there is a reason why polygami was invented lol jk]

leehongkifan1234: It was Pororo OTL! xD and yes there is a genie now :3

Chococinna: heheh right? Lol xD I wouldn't know what to say to him since I ship him with all the members ahaha :3 although JoonMir was my first ship xD Really? My mom scares me only when it comes to grades. Although it doesn't happen often but if I have like a B on my report she'll go ballistic and tellme how am I supposed to get in a good university and get a job and all thos other nosence. Honestly she overreacts because I have like nearly perfect grades, with the ocasional B, never lower than that though ; ; I'm more scared of my cat than my parents .__________. seriously unless I know they're going to take my technology it's all good. My dad doesn't scare me at ALL! He's such a softy when it comes to me and my little sis xD

Kanani: Heheh~ you never know who he will end up with, I already kind of have it planned out on how this will end and you guys won't see it coming xD and yes! They are so adorable!!! ^~^

tiffany90: Oh hello there~! Thank you and sorry for the confusion >///< I'll try to fix it and try to put more emotion into it(: Haha well this is a sequel to a one-shot: It's You if you read that you'll kind of get the idea of where I'm coming from here. 

Well that was todays update you beautiful, beautiful people~!<3

I leave you with this MirHo and JoonMir gifs(: Enjoy! Comments and subs are love<3

Look at Joon being a jealous ex in the BG

Aren't they adorable????(:

<--this two!<3 GOD! s9d2ed92jd

Okay I leave you guys with this! Enjoy the chapter and comment pretty please? (: