Is This The End?

It's You

 

 

Seung Ho’s P.O.V

    Aish this crazy kid! Always hurting himself one way or another. I pressed my hands against the cool glass shower door to steady myself. Why is this happening?  My heart freezes and I get chills whenever I think of Mir being hurt. His smiling face popped in my mind and my heartbeat automatically went on over load. I had a hard time containing the smile that threatened to form on my lips. I ruffled my hair and finished my shower. I wiped a foggy spot and stared at myself. All of a sudden it wasn’t my face it was Mir’s, I found myself caressing the image and snapped out of it. I spread shaving cream over my face and began to shave. I was almost finished with half of my face when Mir’s ear piercing scream came from the room.

      I ran out of the bathroom faster than lightning and inspected every inch of the room. I saw nothing wrong.

“WHAT’S WRONG? WHO’S HURT? WHERE’S THE FIRE!”I ran to get the extinguisher and aimed it like a gun.

“Nothing’s wrong hyung, put down the extinguisher there’s no fire.” I set down the extinguisher and walked over to the bed Mir was lying on.

“Then why did you scream?”

“I got bored and wanted to know how loud I could scream.” He replied turning his face to the side and scooting a bit further up on the bed. Huh? Why is he blushing? Do I still smell bad? I inconspicuously sniffed myself but all I sniffed was the smell of my body wash.

“CheolYong,” I sighed and rubbed my temples in slow circular motions. “,you’re really a handful if it isn’t one thing it’s another.”

“Mianhe…”

“It’s fine, where’s Thunder? I told him to keep you company.”

“He needed to go to the bathroom.” He crawled behind me on the bed and massaged my shoulders.

“Are you tired hyung?” I simply nodded a yes.

“Does your head hurt?” I nodded again.

“Is it because of me? I’ll try not to make you worry so much so your head doesn’t hurt anymore. I promise.” My heart was breaking into pieces hearing his solemn voice barely a whisper. It’s not my head that hurts when I worry about you…it’s my heart that gets scared. I pulled him so he was facing me, I looked at his warm brown eyes, and those lush lips that haven’t been able to give me a real smile in a while. He suddenly wrapped his thin arms around me and nuzzled my neck. His soft hair brushed my cheek and his warm breath tickled my collarbone.

     I breathed in deeply trying to steady my emotions but as I did I inhaled his scent, his wonderful and innocent fragrance. It’s one of a kind. Irreplaceable, Intoxicating, I found it harder and harder to resist the temptation of kissing him. Wait! Why do I want to kiss Mir? Do I love him? Of course I do! He’s our sweet, loveable, and cheerful maknae. We all love him. But is this the type of a love a hyung should feel for his dongsaeng and group member?

“Uhh Mireu…”

“Neh hyung?”

“I need to uhm-”

“Komawo Seung Ho hyung.” What is talking about all of a sudden?

“For what?”

“For always being a burden to you, but you still look after me and stick by my side. You gave me criticism and compliments when I needed it and always cheered me up.” I ran my fingers through his hair and sighed again. My heartbeat is being irrational again. Why is it reacting this way? I don’t feel this way around the members, maybe towards Joon but that’s another kind of feeling. When I’m around Mir its warm and I get tickles in the pit of my stomach and everything blurs out and all I see is him and his beautiful smile.

“Hyung?”

“Neh?”

“You’re getting shaving cream in my hair.” Oh! That’s right! I let him go reluctantly.

“Mianhe.” He giggled then wiped some off and playfully smeared it on my face. “I’ll be right back.”

        I headed to the bathroom and started my process all over again. I was pulling my shirt on when Mir walked in. He the water and stepped inside. He didn’t wait for the water to turn warm or bothered taking off his clothes. He just stood there letting the cold water soak him.

“CheolYong what are you doing?”

“Taking a shower, I feel dirty.” What?

“Mireu what are you talki-”

“Please don’t ask me hyung.” I walked closer to the tub but he stepped away. Further and further until he hit the corner. He looks so vulnerable. Like a scared deer in front of headlights.

“Mireu you know you can talk to me. Tell me what’s wrong.”

“Just go away! Please go away, leave me alone. Let me wash away the sum that I am. Please.” his voice was pleading, begging.

“I’ll be in the living room if you want to talk.” I left the bathroom with a shattered heart. Torn between doing what I wanted, and what he asked of me.

     I walked out to the living room looking for Byunghee or Cheongdoong but couldn’t find either one of them. I saw Taemin sitting on the counter in the kitchen with Joon feeding him. Is that why Mir’s upset?  They heard me walk in and Taemin turned to greet me but Joon scoffed and went to the fridge.

“Annyong~ Seung Ho hyung!” he was waving excitedly trying to act cute. No one but Mir can do that. I waved back and he seemed disappointed that I didn’t respond as enthusiastically.

“Oh Panda! I was looking for you! I went to your room but I didn’t see you so I checked the bathroom but it was locked so I assumed it was Mir, anyways why is he cr-” I put my hand over his mouth and dropped down to the floor with me.

“Mmmph edmei” I pulled my hand away and got a what-the--did-you-just-do-I’m-going-to-scratch-your-eyes-out-look from G.O “YAH! What was all that-”

“Be quiet. Joon’s in the kitchen.”

“So? Is he not allowed in there?”

“You idiot! I don’t want him hearing about Mir crying or suffering because of him. He’ll just use that to get what he wants from him.”

“Oh…yeah….”

“So you said he was crying?”

“Yeah, he’s trying to be quiet though.”

“Aish!” You better watch your back Joon. I went back to the kitchen with G.O trailing behind me.

“We need to talk.” I said pulling Joon away from Taemin, who was looking a bit pissed.

“Not now, I’m busy.” Taemin let a small smirk play on his lips and wrapped his arms around his waist.

“Sorry Seung Ho hyung.”

“No. We’re going to talk, and we’re going to talk now.” I dragged him out of the dorm all the way to the small park.

“What do you want?”

“What’s Taemin doing here?”

“Uhh he’s not here, he’s at the dorm.”

“Don’t’ be a smartass you know what I mean. What did you do too Mir?”

“Nothing, I just kissed him and told him he’ll be mine tonight, maybe a little something else. He probably knows where he belongs now, problem?” my blood was boiling, my vision blurred, and my emotions got the best of me.

“What did you do to him! You ing bastard! GET OUT! JUST GET THE OUT OF THE DORM!”

“Ah~ but I can’t do that hyung. You see Rain hyung will wonder where I went and where I am.” He let out a deep chuckle and clapped his hands like he had just made up the most clever come back.

“If it wasn’t for Rain hyung you’d be dead right now!”

“Haha wahh~ I’m so scared of a short, ugly, thing like you.” He was laughing like it was the best joke in the world. “Just let Mir go, he’s a nobody even if it seems like he’s an idol he will never reach our level. He’ll always be the same redneck he was before.” I raised my fist up ready to strike him.

“Do it! Punch me, look I’ll even clear my hair.”

“DON’T DO IT HYUNG!”

“CHEONGDOONG LET ME GO!”

“THINK ABOUT MIR!”

“I AM AND THIS IS FOR HIM!”

“Call me when you two stop debating over what’s good for that hick.” Byunghee, Taemin and Cheongdoong were standing by the bench. Joon draped his arm over Taemins shoulder and led him past me.

“Let’s go take a shower at your place, I can’t stand this smell.”

“You-”

“Don’t Seung Ho, let him go. He’s not worth it, you should go check on Mir though. He locked the door and won’t open it.”

    I ran inside the dorm straight to my room where Mir was and banged on the door. I shouted and pleaded but he wouldn’t open it. I was reaching my limit, I was scared, mad, sad, worried. All this feelings were surging through me. I didn’t know what was right or wrong. I felt like a mad man. I stepped back and charged at the door. The door fell down and I ran in search for Mir. What I saw is the most horrifying sight I’ve ever seen.

“NO!!!” Mir. Our maknae,  my maknae, my Mir.

Joon’s P.O.V

      I decided to go back to the dorms for some sleep. For once my schedule wasn’t so hectic. I had some  free time and I planned on using it for something good. I was in the back of the taxi daydreaming about what to do. A song played on the radio. It was a low, sweet melody. Somehow it reminded of Mir’s big brown eyes, his pink plump lips, and his soft hair. The way his hands felt against my skin when we had . The way his lips seemed to mold themselves around mines. His sometimes too high pitched voice and the way it would deepen and turn husky when he rapped. The way his body moved so gracefully when he danced. I began humming along to the tune. What the hell am I thinking! Obviously I spend too much time I the dorm. It can’t be helped since we share a room. I need a distraction. I gave the man a new address and picked up my distraction.

      As soon as he saw me he ran straight towards me. he pressed his lips to mine and grabbed my hand.

“HYUNG!”

“Not here Minnie, there’s too many people. A rumor might start. We can’t have rumors and speculations between our groups right now.”

“Sorry hyung. I just missed you, did you miss me?”

“Yeah, sure. Let’s go.” We got in the cab and told the man where to go.

“Hey aren’t you Lee Joon from that famous group Bi Rain made?”

“Ah neh. Please don’t tell anyone you’ve seen me. Fans can get a little crazy.”

“No problem, looks like the stories of MBLAQ being friendly idols is true. You’re even spending with your dongsaeng!”

“Haha yeah…oh you can stop right here.” He stopped the taxi and I paid him.

“If it’s not too much trouble can I get your autograph? My daughter’s a huge fan of SHINee and MBLAQ.” I signed his piece of paper and so did Taemin. “Thank you! Have fun!”

     We walked into the building and headed up. When we walked in the dorm I heard the shower running and people talking. Cheongdoong came out of Seung Ho’s room with Mir behind him. I pushed Taemin against the door and kissed him passionately. Let’s see how much longer they can protect you! I rubbed against his body and placed his hands behind my neck. I heard a cough but I didn’t care. Taemin moaned in my mouth and I earned access to his entrance. I slipped my tongue inside tasting every inch of him. You’re not sweet like him, but you’ll do for now…

“Ehem! Hyung!”

“WHAT!” I shouted pulling away from my current target. My eyes met Mir’s. he was trying to hold back his tears. His lip quivered and he held onto Thunder’s hand even tighter.

“Can you guys do that somewhere else?”

“If it bothers you go to your room.”

“I live here too and I have just as much right to walk around in the comfort of my living room without seeing a movie in the making!”

“Did someone say !” Byunghee came running out of his room and looked around the room.

“No one’s talking about , Thunder is just over reacting.”

“I’m not!”

“Who cares! Just go back to your room.”

Thunder whispered something to Mir, Mir nodded and Thunder went who knows where. I didn’t care. Mir limped his way to the kitchen and pulled out the juice. I took it as my cue to bother him and make him cry.

“Hey Mireu~” I cooed breathing down his neck. I kissed it tenderly and felt him shiver. He tried to push me away but I was stronger. I held him in place and took over his lips. He kept struggling so I stopped and looked him in the eyes.

“Who do you think you are? You’re no one. Stop trying to fight me, you know you love me and you know want this more than me.” I ped his pants and a bit. I heard his moans and stopped. He had his face turned to the side.

“What’s wrong? The hyungs aren’t here to protect you from the big bad wolf?”

“Let me go.”

“What? I can’t hear you.”

“Just let me go. Please.”

“Are you begging me?”

“Just let me go. I haven’t done anything bad too you. Why do you hate me so much?”

“Get on your knees and beg me to let you go.” I was holding shirt as he did as I told him.

“That’s right. You’re a good boy. Now kiss my shoes.” He did as told again. I pulled him up forcefully ignoring his cry of pain. I didn’t even use that much strength, what a baby! I kissed him again and felt him shaking.

“Joonie what are you doing?”

“Just playing with the puppy. Want to play?”

“No thanks I don’t’ play with strays.” I let Mir go and he limped his way back to Seung Ho’s room. Why his room? Why not ours? What’s so special about him!?

        A few minutes later Seung Ho came out fuming. He was yelling at me and eventually dragged me out the small park located next to our dorm. He was nagging me again. like I always did I tuned him out. I finally had it and shouted back. G.O and Thunder had appeared just as he was about to punch me. they stopped him but he wasn’t finished whining like the little he was. I put arm over Taemins’ shoulder and led him past them. I intentionally said a few sentences a bit loud to piss off Seung Ho even more.

Mir’s P.O.V

      What is he doing? Why now? Joon was kissing Taemin in front of me. He kisses me that way as well. I’m not special enough for him. I’m not important. I headed to the kitchen to get a cup of juice that I probably wouldn’t drink but I needed a distraction. I felt someone behind me and turned to see Joon heading my way. He began kissing me and when I tried to struggle he insulted me. I took every single one of his insults. I even begged and got on my knees.

       When he had finally let me go and received a few other insults from him and Taemin I made my way to Seung Ho’s room again. This is the only place and person who doesn’t judge me. The only person I can trust. I felt dirty and disgusted with myself. I walked to the bathroom and the water. Seung Ho was still getting dressed but I didn’t care. I didn’t bother taking off my clothes and stepped in the freezing water. I don’t deserve warmth. I don’t deserve love. I’m nobody. I’m a waste of space and air.

        Seung Ho tried getting me out of the shower and tried to comfort me but I didn’t want to. I didn’t deserve having someone like him. I even promised him I wouldn’t make him worry anymore but what am I doing now? After a while of me ignoring him and begging him to leave me alone he finally left. I heard him fighting with Joon in the living room. Their friendship is ruined because of me. I ruin everything. I didn’t hear anyone anymore. I didn’t bother turning off the water but stepped out. I was shivering, my teeth clattered as I dug through his medicine cabinet. I locked the rooms door and sat in the middle of the floor holding a bottle of pills. I popped them in my mouth one by one. I felt them take effect little by little. I needed more. I didn’t want to feel anything more. For every pill I took I listen a fault.

1.       No one loves you

2.       You’re never going to be good enough

3.       You’re a burden to everyone you meet

4.       You can’t sing

5.       You can’t dance

6.       You’re holding the group back from being successful

         The count continued until all the pills were gone. Someone was knocking. It sounded like G.O but I couldn’t make out the voice because my vision was hazy, I tried to get up but my body wouldn’t move, it was numb. I tried to speak but my mouth wouldn’t open. Am I dying or am I already dead?

 


A/N: HOLY BEEJIZUS!!!!! DWIO3NMD9W3JD9W DON'T KILL ME! D:

Sorry I haven't updated. I actually had this chapter finished BUT my laptop lost it so I had to re write it. -_-

Le comments!

FreakyVamp: Kekeke~ I thought it'd be cool to include Thunders cat, and Mir's mountains xD lol

Chococinna: Hohoho~ your wish came true, somehow o_o OTL D:

Ku_Yuri: LOL right? It's kind of weird because he's such a loveable dork that probably couldn't hurt a fly? xD Hehe Taemin is also a douche here o_o OTL!    I just think he fits it here because he's just too cute and adorable too believe o_o

Ssong will always watch over Mir xD and Thunder is always cute no matter what. I can't bring myself to change hihs cuteness xD

Kanani: And the battle has begun! Who will you choose? -whisper MirHo- o: Don't worry there will be some MirDoong not as much but just a bit to satisfy those DoongMir shippers xD and a bit of MirHee ^~^

Okay that is all you guys! I'll catch ya on my next update, I love your comments and subs :D

I have a question, answer if want, or can: Can money buy everything? If so why? If not why, and what can't it buy?

Bye, bye -blows kisses- ^~^

Also follow me on twitter: @619_enigma :3