Kajiima...

It's You

 

  “Mir I’m sorry but I don’t have feelings for you, I love…Seung Ho and he loves me. We hope you can forgive the both of us.”

 

“W-what?”

 

“We’re still all friends’ right?”

 

     Look at them being all lovey dovey and sweet and cuddly even though we’re all sweaty and stinky from practice! I sprawled my body on the dance floor as I stared at the two traitors holding hands as they leaned against the wall. It’s been two months since they got together and they’re like that every single day! I pouted and turned my head to look at myself in the mirror then felt something heavy fall on me.

 

“Mmmph Doongie you’re heavy~!!!”

 

“You’re so comfortable though~”

 

“Hyung get off of me please! I’m not in the mood to play.” I felt Thunder roll off of me and lay next to me. He looked in the mirror and saw where my eyes were. I wrinkled my nose in annoyance as Joon clung onto Seung Ho’s neck and kissed him freely not caring whether we saw them.

 

“What’s the problem? You don’t like them being together?” I sighed and rolled on my back staring at the ceiling.

 

“I just- I’m happy for them.”

 

“But…?”

 

“But I feel kind of betrayed…”

 

“Mireu-”

 

“I don’t want to hear it hyung.”

 

“Mireu look at me.” I shook my head and hid it in my hands.

 

“Look at me.” I felt my chin being lifted and soon I was staring straight in Thunder’s eyes. He smiled warmly at me and pinched my nose.

 

“To be honest you kind of played with them. Even though Joon was an he really did love you but you pushed him away and then there’s Seung Ho who, once again, really loved you as well but you pushed him away to because of your Joon guilt. In the end you pushed them both until they became inseparable.”

 

“Cheongdoong don-”

 

“GUYS RAIN HYUNG JUST ARRIVED AND HE’S MAKING HIS WAY OVER HERE!” G.O. shouted as he put hurriedly shot off the floor and hid his snacks. Joon and Seung Ho broke apart and pretended to be talking about the dance routine we had been practicing. A smile formed on my lips seeing them be all nervous. I sighed and stood by the doorway ready to greet my hyung but instead I was lifted up in the air and spun around by Thunder. I flaied my arms in a desperate attempt to get him to put me down but failed.

 

“PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW!”

 

“Aniyyyyya~”

 

“DO IT! NOW!” As I flailed Thunder tripped on his shoelace and fell. I waited for the fall but it never came. I landed on something hard but not the floor and my lips tasted minty chapstick. When did I start using this? Wait this isn’t…OHMYGOD! I heard a cough from behind and quickly got up.

 

“I don’t care if you two are together, I just care that your…relationship…doesn’t get in the way of your training. Now show me what you have.” Rain sat in the lonely chair by the corner and watched us go through the routine. If he didn’t like one tiny movement he’d make us start over again. We continued for over three hours until he approved of it, by the time we finished I was ready to sleep and never wake up.

 

Thunder P.O.V

 

      I couldn’t get the feeling of Mir’s lips on mine. They were soft and had a unique taste. I just wish that it hadn’t been a mistake but a real kiss. Mir do you know how much it hurts to see you hurting over them? Do you know how hard it is to keep my love a secret from you and listen to your heartache? I kept messing up the routine and everyone had to pay for my mistake. I put on a happy face and acted like I usually do. Just keep quiet, and follow what they say.

 

“Doongie come over here!”

 

“Ne hyung.” I ran over to Rain hyung and listened with false calm to what he said.

 

“…I really thought Mir would’ve ended up with Joon or Seung Ho, didn’t you Thunder?” he laughed and I clenched my jaw. He wasn’t very far from the truth and it hurt.

 

“Can I go back now hyung?” I asked eyeing Mir from the corner of my eye playing with his phone. He looked anxious, and to be honest not too good. His face was pale, he was trembling, and looked like he was about to cry. Mir left the room and I didn’t pay much attention to it until I heard a thump. I excused myself and ran past Joon and Seung Ho who were laughing at Byunghee who was trying to stuff as many marshmallows as he could in his mouth.

 

“I’m going to the bathroom, be right back guys!!” I yelled bursting through the door. I looked around but didn’t see him.

 

“Mireu, where are you?” I peeped into every corner of the hallways and whispered so nobody but him could hear me.

 

“Mir!” I saw his foot sticking out from a door and ran to him. He was lying face down. I crouched down flipped him over then checked his pulse. It seems a bit fast… I removed his hair from his sweaty face and lightly tapped his cheek. I was so worried. What if something bad happens to him? What if he doesn’t wake up? what if I never see him smile again? what if he leaves MBLAQ? I shook all those thought from my head and continued to try and wake him up.

 

“Mir please wake up. Please… please wake up…” I was on the verge of tears and it was getting hard to breath from me holding my breath.

 

“Doongie…please don’t cry for someone like me…” his voice startled me and sent me on a crying spree.

 

“Babo! How could I not cry for you? You’re my best friend!”

 

“I don’t deserve to-” I cut him off and sat him down. I then proceeded to inspect him all over and found a small medication bottle in his sweats. I held it up to him with a questioning look.

 

“Mir please tell me my imagination is just being stupid and you’re not doing drugs?” he sighed and grabbed the container.

 

“It’s my medication.”

 

“Medication?”

 

“Even though my incident was quite a while ago, I’m still taking medication for my depression and anxiety.” He looked down and fiddled with his thumbs. I sighed in relief and hugged him tightly.

 

“Don’t ever scare me like that again, got it?” he only nodded and I clucked my tongue in disapproval.

 

“Miane.”

 

“For?”

 

“Always causing everybody trouble, making you listen to my whining, giving you a hard time, for everything.” He suddenly smiled and clasped my hand.

 

“Komawo hyung. I want you to always be happy arasso? I don’t want to know that you’ve cried, I’ll beat up anybody who makes you cry because no one makes my family cry.” He smiled sadly at the last part “Promise me hyung.” He stuck out his pinky finger and intertwined it with mine.

 

“Kaja! Let’s go see the others. They’re probably wondering where we are.” He got up and went back to our practice room. I watched him disappear and looked down at the spot he had just been in. He can’t disappear just like that…can he? I quickly did my business and went back as well. When I opened the door Mir was being choked by Seung Ho and Byunghee as Joon and Rain cheered them on. Will we always be like this?

 

 

 

 


 

A/N: /peeps in and slowly walks in/ Annyong... /waves frantically/ I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN ALMOST 2 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And then giving you a crappy and short chapter...

/gets on knees and begs for forgiveness/

Moving on...

I'm so glad I still have subbies waiting for me :'D you don't know how happy that makes me [':

I hope all 24 of you will stick around until the end!!

Comment and sub pleaaaaseu~! 

Just a simple dot or hi will make me really happy~!

Your comments encourage me to update fast, that way I know you're reading and I'm not just posting like a lame-o or something. :3

Also can you guess what's going to happen next? ;3333 /laughs evilly/ I mean tee-hee~

Well goodnight yeorobon~!! ^~^ /rolls out/

Her voice is amazing<3<3

/hits my forehead/ I forgot to unhide it!