Get Ready

It's You

 

Joon’s P.O.V

       Why do I always end up looking like the bad guy when it comes to Mir? What’s so special about him? I reclined in the leather chair and groaned.

“What’s wrong hyung?” The younger boy came and sat on my lap he put his arms around my neck and kissed my cheek.

“Nothing.” He rotated his hips against mine and took my lips in his.

“I’m not in the mood Minnie.” I pushed him off of me which caused him to pout.

“Why not? Are you tired of me already?”

“I just have many things on my mind, I’m really stressed out.”

“I’ll give you a to get your mind off things?” he reached for my zipper but I grabbed his hands.

“I said not today.”

“Is it because of Mir?” I shook my head. “It is! Isn’t it?”

“Look let’ not talk about him.”

“You, you had with him again last night!” he pointed an accusing finger at me.

“Look Taemin let’s not talk about Mir right now.”

“DON’T EVEN SAY HIS NAME!”

“You don’t have anything to worry about, I’ll see you tomorrow.” I got up and walked to the door.

“What’s so special about that stupid hick anyways! Every single ing place I go someone just HAS to be talking about him. He doesn’t even look good, I mean, how can he even be considered an idol?” he was walking furiously towards me by now, his eyes blazing with anger. “Call me when you don’t rick of a farm animal.” He pulled his sweater from the coat rack and disappeared from the room in a swift motion. I placed my hands over my face out of frustration.

“Hey Joon, what are you doing here? Only SM artists are allow-“

“I know I was just hanging out with Taemin but he had to leave early.”

“Ohh, want to go get some coffee?”

“I’d love to but I have to get going before Seung Ho gets mad. Thank you for the offer, maybe next time. Bye Yunho hyung.” I waved and left the building.

      I didn’t have any intentions of going back to the dorm at the moment so I headed to a bar. I sat down at the most secluded spot and ordered bottle after bottle. The waitress looked at me with pity.

“What? You think I look pathetic right now huh?” she didn’t move.

“I don’t blame you, I ed up pretty good.” I held my bottle out to her for a toast. “To being an !” I downed the bitter drink and began singing a song. Without my knowing I switched to Mir’s favorite song. I had my head resting on my arms with my eyes half closed looking up at the ceiling.

“Sir! Sir! Sir! Please wake up.” Someone was shaking me. I slung my arm over the person and buried my face in their shoulders, then pushed her away.

“You’re not him! Get away from me!” I staggered to get up, put some money on the table and stumbled my way to the street. I checked my watch it was three in the morning.

“ Seung Ho’s going to kill me.” I got in a taxi and arrived at the dorm. I punched in the security code and fell inside. It was warm inside, I got back on my feet and went to the kitchen for a drink. I got a bottle of Soju and downed it In one shot. I dropped the bottle on the floor and opened the fridge. I pulled out containers with fruits and vegetables and other healthy stuff.

“Oh Mir has snacks hidden in his closet!” I ran to the room tripping over my own feet. I pushed the door open letting it slam the wall, and dug through his closet.

        I found a bag of unopened chips and opened it loudly. I began munching on them. I was sitting in the middle of the room until I finished them. I crawled in his bed but he wasn’t there. I got out of bed and looked in mine. Not there either, I went to G.O and Thunder’s room as well. I peaked in Seung Ho’s room , the TV was on but nothing was playing. He probably fell asleep while watching a movie. I walked I further noticing another figure in his bed.

      Mir had his head lying on his chest whilst Ssong’s arm was around his waist. I pulled Mir’s arm but he didn’t wake up. Curse him for being a heavy sleeper! Seung Ho groaned and pulled Mir closer to him.

“YAH GIVE ME MY TOY BACK!” I shouted scaring him awake.

“Joon what the hell? Get out of my room!”

“As soon as I get Mir I’ll leave.” I reached down but he pushed me away.

“What the hell? Are you drunk?”

“I’m not, I’m sober now give me my property back.”

“Excuse me? Your what?” he was sitting up in bed now tucking the blanket around Mir.

“My property!”

“I don’t think so.” He pulled me out to the living room and began scolding. I tuned out all of his whining. He hit my shoulder.

“Are you even listening to me?”

“I don’t know, are you a little ?” all I felt was his fist on the side of my face and the ground under me. I got back up and charged at him but only met the couch.

“Fight like a man!” I shouted.

“Shut up! You’re going to wake up Mir.”

“Good that way he can get in my bed!” I was slammed against the refrigerator.

Seung Ho’s P.O.V

     I slammed Joon against the refrigerator then picked him up and tossed him on the counter. My blood was boiling. Hearing him say those things made me beyond mad and scared at the same time. Byunghee and Cheongdoong came running out of their rooms and tried grabbing me. I pulled away and threw Joon out the door. He was walking down the hall and I followed him behind. We were now outside in front of the dorm. I felt Joon’s kick on my back and I toppled over. My back still hasn’t fully recovered. I stood up and swung a fist at him. He dodged it and I kicked him in the stomach. He fell to the floor and I got on top of him.

“Hyung I see you like topping but so do I.” he smirked up at me and let out a chuckle. I grabbed his chin and brought his face close to mine.

“When I finish here, we’re going to pretend, like always, that nothing happened. You’ll  make up some type of story about how you got drunk and fell or something. We’re going to leave Mir out of this.” I gave him one last punch and walked back to the dorm.

     I was changing my clothes when I heard Mir’s sleepy voice call me.

“Hyung why are you changing? Where did you go?”

“Ahh some of the ice cream fell on me and it was sticky so I’m changing my clothes, I just went to get a glass of water.”

“Oh okay. Is it okay if I stay and sleep with you tonight?”

“Yeah, sure.”

“Komawo hyung~ hurry up! Get in bed, I’m cold~” my heartbeat quickened and I hurriedly put on my shirt and walked back to bed. He nuzzled my neck and threw his leg over my waist.

“Hurry go to sleep.”

“Neh~” I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep, after a little while Mir spoke.

“Hyung?”

“Mmmh?”

“You’re like a giant teddy bear!”

“Aish! You little…” I chuckled and held him close to me. This is as close as we can be.

     I woke up around eight in the morning to the sight of Mir’s sleeping figure cuddling next to me. I sighed and his cheek. He moved around a bit so I pulled back my hand.

“Seung Ho hyung I’m hungry~” he’s so adorable.

“Arasso. I’ll be right back.”

“I don’t want to stay by myself though.”I picked him up and piggy backed him to the kitchen where he watched me cook.

     Usually G.O makes us breakfast but he had an early schedule so it was up to me. I finished cooking and set the table. I called Thunder who literally crawled into the kitchen and slid his way up to his chair.

“Doongie no bears at the table.”

“But hyung…”

“No buts. Eat.” Mir was halfway done with his food. “See like Mir.”

“It’s yummy hyung!” I nodded and ate my own food.

    Joon came out of bedroom giving me death glares. If looks could kill I’d be six feet under by now. He didn’t speak to anyone as he walked around the kitchen.

“Joon there’s breakfast eat if you want.”

“I’ll get something on my way to the gym.” He grabbed two water bottles, his gym bag, an extra pair of clothes and left. The three of us ate in silence then my phone rang. I answered and nearly fell out of my chair. I ran to my room and got dressed in whatever I could find, brushed my hair and flew out the dorm.

    I ran back in because I forgot my phone, wallet and keys. I was rushing all around my room looking for my wallet but couldn’t  find it.

“Hyung what’s wrong?” Mir and Thunder were standing by the door frame.

“I can’t find my wallet and I’m going to be late.”

“Your wallet’s in your back pocket hyung.” I patted my pockets and there it was. I face palmed myself and walked past them.

“Thanks. I’ll see you guys later, Doongie make sure Mireu doesn’t practice, or does anything that requires too much strength, his ankle needs to heal. Keep him company until I get back.” I called him outside with me and whispered in his ear then gave him twenty dollars to keep quiet.

“Make sure he’s not alone, and don’t let Joon go near him. Order takeout and just watch movies. I’ll be back around four or five. Byunghee should be here by then though and you can go to your schedule or whatever you have planned.”

“Neh hyung.” He was about to close the door.

“Whatever you do don’t go out.”

“Arasso.” I ran to the car and speeded to my photoshoot.

Mir’s P.O.V

      I was sitting at the table finishing up my breakfast after Seung Ho left. Thunder came in humming happily and sat down.

“Mireu what do you want to watch?”

“Huh?”

“Well Panda hyung said we can’t go out and you can’t use to much strength, so we can only watch movies, TV etcetera.”

“Awww what if we go out and tell him we stayed here all day.”

“You know I can’t lie.”

“Yeah and I’d feel for lying to him. Movies it is.”

      I helped Thunder clean up around the dorm. He was cleaning his and G.O’s room while I cleaned Seung Ho’s. I was hanging up some of his clothes when my phone rang.

“Yoboseoyo?”

-Mireu how’s your ankle feeling?-

“Oh Seung Ho hyung! It’s feels okay, it doesn’t hurt a lot. Where are you?”

-I’m at a photo shoot, where’s Cheongdoong?-

“He’s cleaning his room.”

-What are you doing?-

“Hanging your clothes.”

-Why? Leave it, I’ll do it when I get home. You should be resting.-

“It’s fine, I got bored.”

-Alright, I got to go my break’s over.-

“Kay. Bye hyung.”

-Bye Mir-

“Uh hyung can you buy me some chips when  you come back, somehow mines are gone from my closet.”

-Sure, bye.- we hung up and I went back to hanging clothes. I finished and went to lie on his bed. I guess I fell asleep because I was being woken up by G.O.

“Oh you’re alive thank god!” he clutched his chest and sighed in relief.

“Erm…yeah…why are you back so early though? I thought you were coming back until four.”

“It IS four. You were just asleep all day.” I shot up from the bed but fell because my ankle hurt so bad from the sudden pressure.

“Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, owwwwwwwwwwwww!” I was wailing while I held my ankle. Then the door flew open and Seung Ho came running in.

“MIR! What happened?!” he shouted and cradle me in his arms. I slung my arms around his waist and mumbled jibberish. “I can’t understand you.”

“I put too much pressure on my ankle and fell.” I hiccupped and he wiped my tears.

“I told you to be careful Mireu.” He laid me down on the bed and brought me the chips I asked him to buy me.

“I’ll pay you back hyung.”

“Don’t worry about it, just rest okay?”

“Okay.” I opened the bag and reached my hand out to feed him the first one. He ate it then turned to Thunder.

“Can you stay with him while I shower, or do you need to get to your schedule early?”

“I can watch him but hurry.”

        Thunder sat down next to me and I offered him chips as well. He took some and we watched TV.

“Have you seen Joon hyung?”

“Nope, not since this morning. Wae?”

“Just wondering…”

“Hey Mir?”

“Yeah?”

“Do you think we’ll ever find love?”

“What do you mean?”

“You know since we’re idols it’s not easy for us to date, much less fall in love.”

“I don’t know. I thought I loved someone but I think that was just infatuation. Maybe because I spent too much time with that person.”

“If we can’t find love within the next year, want to date?”

“HUH?” my eyes bugged out and I choked on a chip.  He patted my back and I coughed.

“Us? Dating?”

“Well yeah, we know each other right? We get along and everything and we’d be able to understand our crazy schedules if we couldn’t meet sometimes.” I thought it over and agreed.

“The challenge begins once the New Year begins until the end of the year. There are no rules except pretending to be in love, other than that its free reign.” We shook hands and swore on my family’s mountains and him on his cat.



 

A/N: Hi~ an update here! At last! :D

Did you see my cool poster? Of course you have! It's awesome, it was made by Ku_Yuri she's cool huh?

I was going to spam this story with gifs/macros/random scenerios but decided against it because 1: not enough readers 2: not enough commentors 3: I don't think you guys would like that.

Chococinna: Now that you mention it, it does remind me of a fic I read before, can't really put my finger on it though D: Or would he? Kekekeke~ :3 Good luck with your project and your exams! :D

Ku_Yuri: ^~^ Joonie just fits the douchie role o_o kekeke~ thank you for the poster :D

Reinai: :P awww thank you! Do't worry about it, only if you can do it. Good luck with your university stuff! ^~^

Okay, enjoy the chapter~ and leave me comments and subs because they make me feel all fuzzy inside and makes me feel loved~ :3