P.S

It's You

 

3rd Person P.O.V

Whoever finds this note, I’m leaving for the good of the group.

I maybe acting like a coward right now, but please try to not hate me.

I’m still not well (it’s nobody’s fault but mine) I’m hoping to recover and to find myself.

I spoke to Rain hyung and he seemed to understand somewhat, don’t be mad at him!

Seung Ho and Changsun hyung, I just want to say it’s not your fault that I’m leaving. I apologize for acting so cowardly, I wish for the both of you to be happy together.

Changsun hyung, all my feelings for you are over and done with so don’t feel burdened by my existence.

Seung Ho hyung, I’m terribly sorry for leading you on… I hope you can forgive me.

Byunghee hyung, I made you an account at your favorite site and paid for a full year premium membership. I’ll write down the username and password in another sheet of paper.

Cheongdoong hyung, please, please, please try to forgive me for leaving you alone. I’m sorry for always being a burden to you. I’m sorry for always seeking your help and making you solve my problems. I’m just…sorry. I know words can’t heal wounds but this is all I can give you for now. Remember what I told you a few weeks ago in the hallway of the practice room? Don’t cry or be sad. If anybody hurts you, I’ll hunt them down for you and make them apologize.

Uhm… I don’t know what to write anymore, I’ve never done something like this…

I’m sorry and after you finish reading this I’ll be long gone.

Don’t bother to look for me please, I won’t be at my parents home so don’t bother looking there.

Sorry for the sloppy writing, I’m in a hurry to get out of here.

I already packed all my things so you won’t have any memories of me in the dorm.

Signed,

CheolYong

P.S: If we ever see each other in the streets by random chance, don’t come up to me, ignore me because I’ll ignore you.

P.P.S: please don’t be harsh on the new member, and treat him nicely. Treat him like you would treat me. (Bullying included haha)

 

The blonde headed boy pinned the note up to the door where he was sure someone would notice it. He looked around the half moon lit dorm, sighed, hoisted his duffle bag up on his shoulder, and closed his eyes. Memories of the past four years flooded his mind, from the beginnings of their brutal days as trainees, to their recent rise as powerful idols in the industry. Memories of a one sided love, memories of happy days, and memories of staying up all night helping his hyungs write lyrics in the recording studio, memories of getting scolded by Rain when they did something wrong and mixed feelings. He sighed one last time and walked out of that door. The cab was already waiting for him, the driver looked irritated at having been summoned so early in the morning. With a deflated voice he dictated the directions of where he wanted to go.

       With a final look backwards in the speeding car, he shut his eyes and begged his mind to forget everything that had occurred.

 

Thunder P.O.V

         I tossed and turned all night. Something was bugging me but I couldn’t tell what. I kicked off my blanket and sat up in bed. My mind was uneasy, it has been for a while now. I looked to the small window in my room and saw the rising sun. I looked to my left to check the time and yawned. Only 5am. I’ll go sleep with Mir, he’s like a giant teddy bear, maybe he’ll help me fall asleep. I got up and grabbed my pillow. Something in me made me walk to the window and open it. I rubbed my sleepy eyes and opened them again. Only a cab sped down the street, other than that it was empty and lonely. I closed the curtain and shuffled out of my room. Before I reached Mir’s room I got the urge to pee, so I did. When I came out Seung Ho and Joon were coming out their room.

           Ever since they began dating, they moved in together, leaving me to room with Byunghee and Mir getting his own room. We greeted each other and spoke for a bit, suddenly a cricket appeared and jumped on Joon’s barefoot making him bloody murder. At the noise Byunghee ran out of his room, his hair stuck out in different angles. His tanned muscles bulged through his shirt and he was holding a magazine to fend off the attacker.

“What happened?” he asked curiously as he looked around the poorly lit dorm.

“Nothing, a cricket just jumped on this babo’s foot and scared him.”

“Y-yah, I wasn’t scared it just surprised me.” Seung Ho shook his head and chuckled. We all made our way to the kitchen and waited for Byunghee to serve us our morning coffee. Once that was done, we made small talk as each of us fully woke up. My stomach began dying whale noises causing everyone to laugh. As everyone laughed I looked around and knitted my brows.

“Hey guys-” I was about to say something but Joon cut me off with his stupidity. He spilled his coffee in an attempt to grab Byunghee’s phone. I slapped his hand away everybody looked away like I was crazy or something.

“What’s your problem Thunder?”

“My problem is, has anyone noticed something weird? I have a weird feeling, something’s not right.”

“You’re just being stupid.”

“I’m not!”

“Are to!”

“NOT!”

“TO!”


“NOT!!”

“Both of you be quiet, you’ll wake up Mir.”

“Oh! That’s right shouldn’t somebody wake him up?” Seung Ho shook his head and told us not to wake him since he had fallen asleep so late last night. We nodded and I got up to get some toast. I was about to open the cupboard to get the bread out when something caught my eye. It was a note, I shook it off as something probably one of the manager hyungs left there for us to remember. I continued on my way to make breakfast when Byunghee shouted from Mir’s room.

         We ran as fast as we could to the room and crowded at the door. Byunghee was lying on the floor rubbing his ankle. He looked up at us and gave us one of his stupid smiles.

“What’re you doing here?” asked Seung Ho as he pulled G.O up an ear and the latter hissed in pain.

“I just wanted someone to cuddle with and I thought Mir would be willing, but as soon as I skip in I trip on a stuffed bear.” We all laughed as he pouted.

“I told you to let the maknae sleep.” I pouted because I also wanted to cuddle with Mir. I slowly crept to the bed hoping they wouldn’t see me and pull me back. Lady luck was on my side today because they were too busy laughing at Byunghee. I crawled under the blanket and scooted further and further into the bed looking for Mireu’s warm body. Nothing. Could he have fallen during the night? I peeked fro under the sheets but didn’t see him. I got up and began searching the whole room. He wasn’t anywhere and I was starting to get worried. The hyungs looked at me like I was crazy.

“Thunder what are you doing?” asked Joon when I looked under the bed. I stood up and shook my head.

“What’s wrong? You look like a cricket just stepped on your foot.” Byunghee snickered at his own comment and a way to sensitive Joon punched him in the forearm. I didn’t trust my voice, so I only shook my head and repeated no over and over again.

“MIR!” I shouted and the members stared at me.

“Isn’t he in his bed?“ I shook my head again.

“Thunder speak damn it!”


“H-he’s not here! Mireu’s not here!!!”

“What do you mean he’s not here, where else could he be?”

“HHYUNG HE’S NOT HERE!!!” They began searching the dorm as I sat on his bed shaking my head. A few minutes later we all gathered back in his room and began speaking at the same time.

“Maybe he had an early schedule?”

“I would’ve known about it.”

“What if it was a last minute thing?” that reminded me of the note I saw on the door, and I sighed in relief.

“You guys-” I smacked my forehead and ran to the door, “I think that’s why one of the manager hyungs left this note on the door.” Seung Ho snatched the note that was folded in half from my hand and opened it and began reading. His had gone pale and the note slipped from his fingers.

“Guys… this isn’t a note from Byungkee hyung…”

“Then what is it?” we asked in unison, our patience was cut short already and this was killing me.

“It’s a farewell letter. From Mir.”

        Our mouths hung open. I felt like I had been stabbed and fell to the ground. I clutched my head in between my hands and closed my eyes. When I open my eyes, I’ll be in my bed and this will not be real. This is just a horrible, sickening nightmare! I counted to three and opened my eyes. Everything was the way it was when I closed them.

Mireu you can’t be gone…

 


A/N: ATLAST I'VE COME BACK! SORRY FOR NEGLECTING THIS FIC SO MUCH. I just didn't have any ideas on how to write the cpater. It's still kind of crappy and I didn't spell it check it or anything so Im sorry for any mistakes you might find.

Anyways I'll try to updat more often! ^^


Enjoy and leave me comments pleasseu~!