Bad Man

It's You

 

Mir’s P.O.V

    “Mir what the hell? Do it right! Get your together, you’re always screwing up.”

“I’m sorry, I’ll do better.” I hung my head and went to grab my water bottle. We’ve been practicing for almost six hours and it’s all my fault. I just can’t seem to concentrate and follow the choreography or take the cue for me to rap my part of the song.

“Joon don’t yell at him. It’s alright Mireu you’re doing fine.” Thunder yelled at Joon and came to try and comfort me. I shrugged away from him and set my bottle down.

“No he’s right. I’m always messing up. It’s my fault that we’re still here. You guys can go home, I’ll stay and practice some more.” I tried to give them a reassuring smile.

“Finally!” Joon groaned and practically ran out of the practice room. All eyes were on me and I faked a cough.

“Well…I’ll see you guys later. Don’t worry I’m fine.”

“Alright, just be careful. Don’t work yourself to hard, there’s only so much your body can take.” I smiled and waved good bye to them as they all shuffled out of the room.

      I plugged in my iPod and played the song we’re supposed to be rehearsing. I moved my body here and there. I felt the ache in my muscles but wouldn’t stop. Sweat poured down my face and my breathing was ragged. I need to do better! I can’t keep screwing up. I replayed the song for almost the hundredth time and got in position. 1,2,3,4. Left right, left, right, jump, left, crouch, flip, break, my rap’s coming up next. I went through the steps in my head. Halfway through my rap everything went black all of a sudden.

     “YAH! STOP BEING SUCH A PANSY AND WAKE UP!” I couldn’t open my eyes. A voice echoed through my head. “WAKE UP!” there it is again. It sounds like J-

“Joon what the hell are you doing to him?” Whoever was holding me up let me go, I was mentally preparing myself for the fall but it never came.

“Mireu! Mireu! Mireu answer me! Can you hear me?” I can hear you Seung Ho hyung I just can’t answer. He put a hand under my legs and another under my head then lifted me up. “When we get back to the dorm we’re going to have a talk.”

“Why? I didn’t do anything, I forgot my cell phone and when I came in here he was laying there like a . Seriously if he can’t take this little bit of pain then being an idol isn’t something that’s meant for him.” I was put down on the floor and felt a rush of wind swoop past me. I opened my eyes slightly and saw Joon trying to push Seung Ho away.

“DO YOU KNOW WHAT HE’S GOING THROUGH! DO YOU PAY ATTENTION TO HIM! HAVE YOU EVER SAT DOWN WITH HIM AND TALKED ABOUT HIS LIFE! DO YOU KNOW HOW ING HARD HE WORKS BECAUSE HE THINKS HE ISN’T GOOD ENOUGH! I’VE CAUGHT HIM SNEAKING OUT MANY NIGHTS JUST TO PRACTICE BEFORE THE REST OF US AND YOU GIVE ME THIS BULL! I DON’T WANT YOU ANYWHERE MIR, DO YOU HEAR ME!?” Seung Ho hyung why? I tried to speak but my throat was dry. I closed my eyes when I saw Seung Ho making his way towards me.

“Why do you even care? Why is he so special to all of you? He’s just another guy, I mean sure he’s our maknae but it’s not like he’s the love of your life or something.”

“I’m going to leave and pretend that everything that just happened was a figment of my imagination.” He picked me up again and headed out of the room. “He’s not just another guy, you should try reaching out to him and listen to what he has to say. There’s more to him than being a maknae.”

      I was laying down on the back seat while Seung Ho drove. He’s words kept repeating in my mind. I didn’t know what to think of them. I sat up slowly getting used to the light and groaned after a sharp pain shot through my ankle.

“You’re finally awake? I told you not to overwork yourself. No practice for you this week, you’re staying in the dorm so your ankle can heal.” I was about to protest but he cut me off. “I’m your leader and I know what’s best for my members. That’s an order.”

“Yes your highness.” I saw his mouth twitch into a small smile and so did mine.

“Hyung…”

“Neh?”

“Never mind, it’s not important. Komawo for helping me out.”

“No problem, it’s what I’m here for.”

     We arrived at the dorm. I got out of the car and began walking towards the entrance. The pain started up again as I put pressure on my foot. I tumbled over but Seung Ho caught me.

 “You’re a very problematic maknae, you know that right?” he said as he slung me over his back.

“Mianhe.” I mumbled burying my face in his broad shoulders.

“Your cuteness and sweetness makes up for it though.” I smiled at his compliment. Whenever I feel sad or mad or just plain old depressed Seung Ho hyung is always there for me. He always cheers me up one way or another even if it means embarrassing himself. All the other members help me out as well but not like him. We entered our dorm to find G.O and Thunder fighting over the TV remote.

“Give it over here hyung!”

“No!”

“But Star Wars is playing tonight!”

“I don’t care, there’s a new episode of The Real Housewives of Seoul and those women get craaaazy~!”

“I don’t care! I want to watch Star Wars!”

“House Wives!”

“Star Wars!”

“House Wives!”

“NO~! STAR WARS!”

“HOUSE WIVES!” I giggled at their childishness. And I’m the maknae. Seung Ho coughed and walked in the rest of the way.

“Welcome ba- YAH! What happened to Mireu?”

“Yeah what happened, why are you carrying him?”

“Oh uh I...”

“He hurt his ankle while practicing. He’s not going to practice with us this week so it can heal.” They nodded and didn’t ask any more questions. They resumed their bickering while me and Seung Ho went to the kitchen.

“Here, you love ice cream. I bought it after you left this morning. I knew something would happen so just eat all you want.” I stared at the delicious treat in front of me then at him then back at the treat. “Want me to feed you to?” he chuckled and I blushed.

“Aniyo, thank you hyung.” He grabbed two spoons from the drawer and handed me one.

“We’re not the Yakuza twins for nothing.” He took a big spoonful and shoved it in his mouth. “Mmmh yummy.”

“Hyung can we watch a movie?”

“Sure.” He carried me to his room and sat me on his bed. “What movie do you want to see?”

“Mmmh~ anything. It doesn’t matter.” I got comfortable under his covers and ate more ice cream. Whenever something depressing happens we watch a movie together and eat as many unhealthy snacks as we can.

       I was clutching his hand and holding my breath. The woman in the movie screamed and blood filled the screen. I screamed and nearly suffocated Seung Ho. I was peeping through my hands and a zombie appeared he was holding someone’s head.

“H-hyung, let’s watch something else.”

“Arasso.” He was trying to get up but I wouldn’t let go of him. “Mir you know in order for me to change the movie you have to let go of me.”

“I’m scared though…”

“Mir…”

“Hyung~” I put out my hands and he picked me up. It took a while to change the movie but we did it. It was late and I was dozing off. I turned to my side and saw my hyung sleeping soundly. His breathing wass slowed and he was snoring lightly. His arms were around me holding me tight. I don’t think he’d mind if I slept here tonight.


 


 

A/N: My lovelies~!! Here's your crazy authour yet again. I'm sorry for neglecting  You Don't Know Me right now, I'm working on the next chapter right now~! xD Anwayd please support this fic! It was going to be just a one or two chaptered sequel for With You but yeah I couldn't help myself. So this is how it turned out. I'll try to update soon. Ohh!!!!!!!!!!! Can someone make me a poster. PRETTY PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! ENJOY! Spazz with me guys! Subscribe! Leave me comments. They make me feel fluffly and like I'm doing a good job!! ^~^