Mean Girls vs. YulTae

I Need You

 

             -  Recess Time  -

“I’ll take one sundaeguk and orange juice please” Taeyeon ordered.

“I’ll take the same thing” Yuri was next to Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon was looking for a vacant table for them to sit on. She was busy looking for a table that she accidentally bumped a girl and spilled the juice on her face.

 

“WHAT THE HECKKKK?!” the girl said with grouse.

“eotteokeyo? Mian! I’m really, seriously, absolutely, precisely, truly sorry” Taeyeon uttered nervously.

The girl went closer to taeyeon and whispered “no one has ever spilled a damn juice in my face” she slapped taeyeon.

“wooahh this girl is a meannie” taeyeon thought to herself, the girl’s eyes was covered by her bangs, Taeyeon can’t see them clearly.

“ya! I already said I’m sorry. Lady, you are going too overboard and you just can’t slap me like we are a childhood friend nor an enemy can slap me” Taeyeon finally lost her temper.

This is the first time Yuri saw Taeyeon in that kind of mood because no one will ever slap a face like Taeyeon.

“Buddy, enough. We are supposed to have our lunch right now, aren’t we? Not to pick a fight” Yuri slightly pulled Taeyeon away from the girl.

“HANDS OFF ME, YURI, I AM GOING TO TEACH THIS GIRL A LESSON!” said she while staring at the girl.

“HUH! What? Do you even know me?” the girl replied.

 

They were all crowded. People came to see what the girls were fussing about. 4 girls came.

“Out of my way !!” said the girl with a cold stare at the crowd.

“OUT OF OUR WAY!” the others chorused.

“what is this fight all about, fany?” they said altogether like they were power rangers trying to save their friend.

“hey hey hey, who the hell are you? Are you planning to join huh? Mistresses, we are trying to solve a problem and not to make this bigger” Yuri tried to give them a death glare, but she can’t win over this Jessica girl.

“do you even know us? Do you know the girls you are threatening?” Jessica said.

“Listen, I don’t care who you are. I already said sorry, I believe that is enough for you, lass” Taeyeon uttered.

“You, KID! Do you know me? I am Tiffany Hwang! Don’t you dare disrespect me” Tiffany replied with a mad face. No. A facial expression no one can tell. A mad Hwang.

“OMO~~ Tiffany Hwang, she is one of the school’s mean girls. And those girls at the back are the mean girls. I.. I can’t pick a fight with her” Taeyeon thought with a pretend-i-know face.

“I don’t know who you are, I’m going to eat my food. Please watch your step next time, woman” Taeyeon tried to act like she’s not afraid.

 

Taeyeon and Yuri walked away.

 

“Yah! How dare you walk away from me?” tiffany shouted and chased the two scared puppies.

“Yul”

“Ne?” yuri tried to breathe deeply.

“RUN” They ran as fast as flash and disappeared at the crowd’s sight.

 

 

 

----

 

so that's the second chapter. hmmm. i got the idea from my own experience a while ago >w< please subscribe. pretty2 pleaaaaassee !! jebaaal. *kneels down* lol well anyway, enjoy ^^