Beginning...

I Need You

*knock knock*

Taeyeon woke up all of a sudden in the midst of her nap. She knew who it was for there were no other human beings inside the dorm, unless someone comes rushing to save her life and bring her back home. The door squeaked and opened afterwhich. A head sneaked out perhaps to see if she disturbed or something. Taeyeon stood up quickly to at least fix herself up or else Tiffany would think she's some kind of .

"Oh.. Did i wake you up?" Tiffany said in a calm voice, giving her eyesmile to the startled Taeyeon.

"No, i'm fine. there's nothing to worry about" she gave back her sweetest smile and calmed herself down immediately.

"so how was your first day here?" she said in a very soft tone, not even looking through her eyes as she sat down her own bed on the opposite side of Taeyeon's.

"i'm bored like hell.." Taeyeon pouted her lips which made Tiffany slightly blush but this amuses her because Taeyeon talked comfortably as though nothing happened between them. They were then having fun talking about random stuffs.

"Should we go to school together?" Tiffany suddenly said in the middle of their conversation. She smiled from ear to ear which would appear like she's doing aegyo. And our Taeyeon can never resist this. Taeyeon nodded in affirmation and beamed. They continued laughing then whole night at Taeyeon's jokes.

Little did they know, they fell more deeply for each other.

The next day, Tiffany as soon as she woke up opened the curtains to let some sunshine pass through their windowpane. She looked at Taeyeon's side, at first she was attracted to the newly decked cabinets of some shades of blue.

"Taeyeon....." Tiffany whispered silently while shaking Taeyeon trying to wake her up.

"mmmm.." Taeyeon opened one eye to see who it was. "Oh.. goodmorning" she rubbed her eyes and smiled.

"You go to bath first" Tiffany said as she walk away from the opposite. A hand held her wrist which mde her stop and look back.

What about bathing together? Kekeke~~~

Tiffany noticed this seductive look from Taeyeon. They were staring at each other's eyes for a few minutes.

Oh stop it, you! You're too young for this

Taeyeon smiled widely at her "you can go first" and then went back to sleep.

 

 ====

 

Yoona should have completely closed her locker lifelessly if her sight wasn't caught by a special paper in a folded state. She wanted to open it so bad but was expecting it was a letter of reconciliation from her former boyfriend, so she decided to leave it as it is.

The anonymous letter sender was hiding behind one of the walls while peeking its head out to take a glance of Yoona, frowned to see her ignoring it.

But Yoona's curiosity just don't fade easily, she searched to see if someone is around stalking her, Anonymous immediately hid its head.

Dear Loyal-ended up-Heartbroken,

         Please smile and show to that bastard you're doing well without him.
You don't know there were people out there who rejoices when you do.
 
P.S i'm one of them :))
 
 

The last thing written could hardly be seen but Yoona's eyes are huge enough to see them and not color blind either. She tried looking around once more to see if the sender who touched her heart of its kindness and sincerity still existed in the place.

But the kind heart already found its way out, away from Yoona's sight although never seen.

Whoever you are, i would wait for the right time for you to talk to me.

Yoona thought to herself, and she was quite sure it wasn't Donghae.

 

===

 

From: Yuri :3
Did you enjoy the sky?
Sorry but i can't help you reach it :P
But it's the least i can do with sincerity.
 
 
From: Sicababy <3
 
I didn't tell you to bring me there -_____-
 
 
From: Yuri :3

Shouldn't you at least thank me? Keke~~
 
 
From: Sicababy <3
 
Thank you.
Happy?
 
 
From: Yuri :3
 
You are so mean :(((((
Anyway, i'll go to bed.
Enjoy the rest of the night :*
 

No.. don't go... *erase* No.. please don't go.. *erase* i enjoyed it.. *erase* goodnight.. *send*

Jessica mentally sighed and was about to kill herself if she wasn't knocking out to sleep.

 

===

 

Yuri's face couldn't be drawn as she can't believe what she saw. Her jaw fictitiously dropped on the ground.  Like who wouldn't, on her case? First, all she can see is a love fight between Taeyeon and Tiffany, and now she can see hearts around their giggles.

They both reached their classroom and separated ways, Tiffany went to her seat while Taeyeon went straight to Yuri. Their light 'goodbyes' were heard by the people from afar.

"Hi Yul.." she grinned widely as she said to the taller girl behind her. She received no reply and only saw a big version of Yuri's eyes. She waved in front of her to see if her mind was present. "Yul??????" tilting her head of confusion.

And then.. the last thing she knew, she was being pulled to some place. She ran faster to cope up with her and realized she was brought to the empty bathroom.

"OH MY GOD TAENG WHAT HAPPENED? ARE YOU ALREADY ON? WHY ARE YOU TALKING ALREADY? WHAT HAVE I MISSED TO KNOW TAENGOO OH MY GOSH WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME" Yuri shook Taeyeon the whole time she said all those sentences. Taeyeon got a bit dizzy at this action.

"Yul...." Taeyeon frowned. This made Yuri nervous. "We're roommates" she jumped with happiness which made Yuri jump with her.

"Jinjja? Omo~~~" 

They continued jumping around the bathroom.

*cough*

They stopped and looked at the coughing's direction and saw Tiffany in there.

"Omo. Tiff, how long have you been there?" both said in chorus.

"Not that long.." she proceed to wash her hands and smiled away from their sight.

The bestfriends went out of the bathroom. Taeyeon touched her chest to feel her nonstop heartbeat while she was leaning against the wall. She stared at Yuri who was super worried.

"Yuri-ah, promise me you won't tell anyone, especially sica!" Taeyeon held Yuri's shoulder while staring at her.

"okay" Yuri frowned.

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

OH HEYYYYYYYYYY
i'm back with my wounded elbows :((((
i dived during our PE class (50m sprint)  3 days ago.
AND DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO BE IN GRADE 9?
each day has quizzes or seatworks on it :(
i feel like killing myself already.
 
anyway, i hope this chapter isn't as boring as i thought.
i ran out of ideas @.@
and rested for a few days.
 
enough for tha alibis :DDD
 
i love how comments flood my fic, makes me work harderrrrrr kekeke
take care, lovely readers. i love you :****
 
 
`taenysm~~~~