No More Slave

I Need You

- Taeyeon's POV -

I didn't know but i woke up at 10pm and i can't go back to sleep so i decided to drink some soju to make myself sleepy.

I'm alone in the house and we always have stock of soju on our fridge. i don't know what's the problem but i drank about half of the soju in one gulp not using a shot glass. i really can't go back to sleep. Why did i even wake up for no  reason? i still have class tomorrow. god help me.

I drank by far 10 bottles of soju. I don't even know what happened next but i found myself running towards Tiffany's dorm. Yes, i knew her address through some sources but don't call me a stalker.

 

 

Taeyeon ran to Tiffany's dorm, she rang the doorbell so much which annoyed Tiffany because she was about to sleep.

"TIPPANY~AHH!!" Taeyeon rang the doorbell for like 3 times continuously.

"WHO THE HELL IS THATTTT?!" Tiffany woke up in such noise as though she was already in heaven brought back to Earth.

"PPANY~AH WAKE UP, OPEN THE DOOR!" Taeyeon almost fell to the ground.

"CANT YOU WAIT? AGGHH" Tiffany didn't recognized the drunk voice that much. She opened the door.

Taeyeon hugged Tiffany tight and seemed like not letting her go.

"TAE, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE AT THIS HOUR IN MY DORM?!!"

without any thought, Taeyeon went straight to Tiffany's bed and went to sleep for about 10 minutes.

She woke up and there came the awkward silence

-

-

-

"Fany ah, let me ask you something" Taeyeon didn't look at her while lying at her bed, her right hand was curled on top of her head.

Tiffany was at the side of her bed sitting on the floor, she appeared so nervous everyone can notice, glad it's only the two of them.

"you know taeng, you better go home, what are you trying to do? just to remind you, i'm still your boss!!" she stood up and glared at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon got up and positioned herself to sit.

"Tiffany, i like you" she stared at the mad Tiffany.

Tiffany's eyes grew wide. is she out of her mind?

"Tae, you are drunk, now go home" she didn't take Taeyeon's word seriously.

"oh yes, of course, sorry for disturbing you, boss" she laughed at herself. She stood up and Tiffany led her to the door and opened it for her.

"Goodnight, fany-ah" Taeyeon was biting her lips.

"Okay" only half of Tiffany's body was seen as she was about to close the door. Taeyeon stopped her from closing it.

"What?!" Tiffany was again annoyed and gave her a dagger look. Taeyeon went back inside closed the door and pushed Tiffany in some walls around her room.

"Taeyeon ah what are you do---"

Taeyeon leaned forward to give her a peck around her lips, slightly backing a few centimeters to see the reaction of the opposite.

To her surprise, Tiffany closed her eyes as she kissed back. Both her hands rested on Taeyeon's milky white cheeks.

Taeyeon took the opportunity, her hands were on Tiffany's waist. They were tilting their hands both left and right. Tiffany was slightly until Taeyeon slowly broke the kiss.

Tiffany showed her mad face at best.

"uuhh, okay, i'm sorry fany ah, i'll get going. bye" she ran away as fast as she could feeling embarassed.

what? how dare she kiss and left me hanging? ugghh.. i'm not done with you taeyeon..

 

Taeyeon was breathing air in and out swiftly until she reached home.

"*huff* what did i just do?" she slightly slapped both sides of her face trying to wake her drunk self up.

you drunkard!! how can you kiss her without her permission? pabo pabo pabo this is so embarassing... but... i see what she did there.. she kissed back.... she liked it ??

Taeyeon then decided to call Yuri and tell her everything, she'll finally admit she likes Tiffany. but a drunk person is drunk.

 

She grabbed her phone and accidentally called Jessica instead of Yuri. Taeyeon was at her window trying to stay awake for "Yuri". The sleeping Jessica woke up in the midst of her beauty sleep.

Jessica: nugu?? im sleeping right now, call again tomorrow, kay?

Taeyeon was surprised on how "Yuri" reacted on her phonecall, she is usually excited whenever Taeyeon calls her, she even asked who it was. Jessica was about to turn off the phone when she read the caller info and found out it was Taeyeon.

Taeyeon: wha--? hahahaha. Yul-ah, stop joking, i have to tell you something.

Jessica was ascertain that Taeyeon thought she was talking to Yuri and decided not to tell her about her being Jessica and will be listening to Taeyeon's story.

Taeyeon: yah! still there? don't sleep, yul-ah please.

Jessica: aniyo, i'm still here, you can tell me everything.

Taeyeon told "Yuri" every detail of what happened that night. Of course Jessica was shocked of what she heard from Taeyeon but she was thinking Taeyeon was all drunk and wasn't speaking truthfully and just made Tiffany looked like a bad girl for doing what she wanted Taeyeon to do. After listening to Taeyeon's story, they were both joking around.

"Taeyeon-ah, it's already 11pm, why don't you sing me a song and put me to bed then? i really love to hear you sing" Jessica pleaded.

"Ne? As if you don't always sing with me. What do you want me to sing then?" Taeyeon was already lying down on her bed ready to go to sleep.

"Anything. Just sing me a song" she is smiling like an idiot on her phone.

"Gom se mariga han chibe yiso, appa gom -- "

"Aaahh Taeyeon-ah, be serious" Jessica whined as Taeyeon sang the song.

Taeyeon laughed at her satisfaction to troll "Yuri"

"Hahaha Arasso. ehemm.. Naege dollyeo jwoyo geudaega mollae humchyeogan nae mam heoragdo eobsi yego eobsi deureowa wae heundeureo nwa naman aetago ullige hae" you wouldn't believe me when i tell you Taeyeon's voice is still pretty even when she's drunk. Jessica already felt asleep as soon as Taeyeon started singing, seriously, she missed her whole life not hearing a private concert from Taeyeon.

"*sigh* goodnight, yuri ah"

From: Taengoo ♥

Goodnight. It's nice talking to you. Promise i won't drink any more :)

 

 Taeyeon texted Yuri, the real Yuri. The drunk Taeyeon has lost her drunkeness a bit. Taeyeon fell on her pillows afterwhich.

 

Taeyeon's alarm clock rang.

"*yawn* already? uuhhh.." she pushed the snooze button of the clock and got up for a shower and breakfast.

She checked her phone for messages and found out Yuri replied this morning from her yesterday's message. She grinned.

 

From: Yuri :)

Huh? i think you sent it to the wrong person, tae?

 

aisshh this kid... "i have proof you know!" Taeyeon talked to her phone like crazy. She checked her recent calls and saw.....

"JE-- JESSICA??!!" Taeyeon can barely speak. "aagghh michyeoso!!!! so it was Jessica that i talked to last night? Why didn't she tell me? aahhhggg i'm dead, i am so so so so so dead. aishh jinjja. How can i go to school now? uhuhuh i should die right now somebody kill me!!!" Taeyeon murmured to herself, she lost her mood on going to school now but she has to go there anyway, she can't miss class.

Taeyeon walked towards the school as if she doesn't have any energy, she felt so weak even when she ate her breakfast. She went inside their classroom and didn't even bother to greet Yuri, sat down and laid her head on the table. Yuri, who was talking to her group, approached Taeyeon. Seohyun went with her so does Yoona.

"Taeyeon-ah, are you fine?" Yuri touched Taeyeon's cheeks instantly.

"I'm fine, don't worry" she turned to the other side to avoid the sight of her friends.

Seohyun who was standing beside Yoona whispered to her "unnie, did something happen to Taeyeon unnie?"

"I have no idea" Yoona responded with a frown. Yuri looked at them and gave them a sign to leave them alone. The two went back to the group leaving Yuri and Taeyeon alone. Taeyeon sat down properly, faced Yuri shyly and tried to talk to her.

"What's happening, tae?" Yuri held Taeyeon's hands.

"Remember when i texted you last night?" Taeyeon's words can barely go out.

"uhmm. ye? so you drank last night? Why didn't you call me? I slept around ..."

"i'm not yet done...." she barged in. "i woke up at 10pm but i couldn't sleep again so i decided to drink 1 bottle of soju, it had no effect at all, i added 2 more, still no effect, until then i found myself drinking a lot of it already"

"So......?" Yuri was kind of confused.

"Yuri... I.. I.. I like Tiffany" Taeyeon avoided Yuri's vision focusing on her. "I don't know why, i'm sorry" she pouted.

"aahh. really. it's .. that's okay" Yuri wasn't sure if she'll smile or what, she let go of Taeyeon's hands, avoiding her sight either.

"but.... last night, i kissed her" 

Yuri can't take it anymore, liking her was at first fine but kissing Tiffany has already gone overboard.

"WHAT? HOW DID YOU KISS HER?" Yuri stood up and glared at the guilty Taeyeon.

Everyone looked at them and they were all puzzled. Yuri cleared .

"i mean, how did you kiss your.. your sister" Yuri laughed in sarcasm.

Taeyeon told her everything that happened that night, as far as she could remember, it would be impossible for her not to remember her FIRST kiss to a girl. She told her every detail and how stupid she was to tell Jessica about everything. She even told Yuri that she's mad at her for pretending to be Yuri. Yuri was laughing while listening to her story. Taeyeon is punching her table with dork.

Jessica and Tiffany reached the classroom, Tiffany went straight to Taeyeon and Yuri while Jessica went with her. Yuri gave her an icy look, of course Jessica won't let herself lose as she believed she's the Ice Princess.

"Hi, Tae, let's go to my dorm tonight?" Tiffany was trying to seduce her (?) i'm not done with you.. you can't leave me hanging

"uh? i.. i can't... i'm busy.." Taeyeon was kind of nervous, she's liking it? and Jessica, how can she act like nothing happened? "Yuri-ah, looks like they're having fun, let's join them" Taeyeon pulled Yuri towards their group.

"What are you trying to do to Taeyeon, sis? Seems like you're already befriending her?" Jessica uttered while sitting as though she was at home.

"It's because i like her. And i'll never be over her, sis" Tiffany grinned as she watched Taeyeon and Yuri walk away from them. Jessica was in a confound thought. She didn't understand what Tiffany was trying to say. But she can't say Tiffany has feelings for her nor did she go gay for Taeyeon, she thought to herself she's never gonna flirt with the same .

As you know, Jessica doesn't want Tiffany to like a girl especially Taeyeon. Maybe because she knows how fun Taeyeon can be that even a girl may fall for her, or even Jessica did fall for her, who knows? She planned so much on what to do to keep them away from each other.

Jessica was on her seat and often caught Tiffany glancing at Taeyeon during class hours. Seriously? This is not good.  She remembered the day Taeyeon and her were talking on the phone. she's really friendly, she's fun and dorky, she jokes around. why do i need to be rude to her? why does my group let her and her friends suffer to our consequences? Jessica sighed to her thoughts and she felt bad for pretending to be Yuri on the phone once. She planned to apologize through something.

Taeyeon glanced at JeTi from the side, Tiffany didn't notice her, Jessica did. Jessica smiled at her. Taeyeon flashed back a smile at her and then there were grin wars. Yuri noticed this and tried to get Taeyeon's attention to her.

"Tae, what about we party tonight?" Yuri smiled widely from ear to ear.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

the twinkle twinkle ~~ waaaaaahh. Kim Family are sooo.... :D

sorry for not updating in like 2 weeks? so sorry T___T and sorry for the short update.

i'll make it longer next time. promise :) please subscribe and comment. please please please

comments are my strength. wow XD and btw, i read suggestions ^^

0 comment = hiatus :\

1 comment = YAYYY!! :D