Broken Hearts

I Need You

Day 1:

Taeyeon got up so early in the morning. She couldn't understand whether she's excited or nervous. She fixed her bed neatly, took a bath and made herself up and presented a great appearance. Then she went to eat breakfast. Afterwhich, she made her way to school.

 

"Taengoo-ah! Wae you so early today?" as usual, Yuri would greet her as soon as she arrives in school, holds her hand and hugs her. She'll like do it everyday. And because they're close, they drop honorifics.

"uhh.. Nothing, i slept early last night so i woke up early too" Taeyeon just can't stop smiling which made it not so obvious that she lied. She actually slept around 1am thinking about what's going to happen the next day.

Tiffany, on the other hand, got a new boyfriend. In fact she changes her boyfriend for like every 3 weeks. Everybody would think this girl would never get serious.

 

*krriiiinnggg* the bell rang, the classes starts. Before i forgot, All the mean girls and YulTae are classmates. Maybe just a coincidence? Or fate?

"Jessica Jung! Wake up, Mr. Lu will sue you if you aren't going to. Bpalli!" Tiffany whispered softly to her seatmate, Jessica.

"God! Tiffany! I was dreaming already, stop annoying me. Do you know how important sleep is? Gosh" Jessica provoked Tiffany like she's never her friend.This is how Jessica loved to sleep, she'll give up anything in exchange for a sleep or even just a nap. Tiffany was kind of hurt, but she got used to it, she'll never stop reminding Jessica not to sleep because she cares for her.

 

- Recess Time -

"Yoona unnie! Annyeong!" Seohyun with a box of chocolates came rushing to Yoona. Seohyun is just as polite.

"ooh, Seohyun-ah! Where have you been?" Yoona replied.

"Actually, i'm rushing, i would have to tell you something. Can we talk somewhere?" Seohyun tried to pull Yoona out of the canteen.

"uhh, hold on Seo.. i have to tell you something too, i would like to tell you first since you're my bestfriend but you start" Yoona's smile was priceless.

"Aniyo, you start first" Seohyun was nervous. Just before Yoona said a word, Donghae stood beside them, he was a fresh-looking guy, he looked like he was inlove.

"Hey babe, you were looking for me?" Donghae said while fixing Yoona's hair.

"B-babe? What does this mean unnie?" Seohyun tried not to cry.

"Just how you see it. He's now my boyfriend" Then again, Yoona's smile is priceless. Full of love.

"Babe, this is my bestfriend, seohyun"

"Really? She's pretty too" Donghae said while lending her hand to Seohyun. Yoona pouted. "But you're prettier" He backhugged her.

"So what do you want to tell me just now?" Yoona looked at her friend.

"Nothing. Forget it. I'll see you later" Seohyun ran as fast as she could while weeping, she threw the box of chocolates somewhere, yes, she should have confessed to Yoona a minute ago. While running, she bumped to another school guy named Yonghwa.

"Miss? Are you okay?" The concerned guy tried to look at her crying face. Without thinking of whoever she bumped to, she hugged the stranger as she needs comfort, someone to talk to. Yonghwa tried to get a seat for them.

 

"My name is Yonghwa, you are?"

"Call me Seohyun *sniff* nice to meet you, Yong" Seohyun was calmed down a bit, but not her broken heart.

"I know this is kind of awkward to ask since i just knew you. But what is the problem?" concerned Yonghwa tried to comfort the crying Seohyun.

"It's nothing important. Anyway, can i invite you tonight?" Seohyun just looked at his face, he's a handsome boy.

"Tonight? Sure? Where?"

"Let's drink" Seohyun was so heartbroken that she'll dare drinking for the first time. "After we get dismissed, i'll see you. Bye. See you later"

"Arasso. Take care, Seo" Yonghwa was kind of shock to think an innocent-looking girl would drink alcohol.

 

On the other hand, Yuri went to Taeyeon's seat. She was shocked as she was with Tiffany, they looked so close. Giggling around was just not a mean girl's hobby.

"taeng, let's go to the canteen" jealous Yuri was jealous.

"Yeah sure, let's go" Taeyeon was about to stand up when a hand can't let go of her.

"Without my permission?" Tiffany interrupted. Her bossyness striked again.

"uhh. Can i?" Taeyeon tried to let go of her hand but it just won't work on Hwang.

"I don't allow you" she gave her a glare, as well as Yuri. "Yah! It's not like you're Taeyeon's bestfriend nor a girlfriend nor her wife!" Yuri tried to pull Taeyeon away from Tiffany.

"But i'm her boss" Tiffany pulled Taeyeon with all her might. They were pulling each other for like 2 minutes.

"Aww let go, it hurts" Taeyeon screamed on top of her lungs. Both girls let go.

"Fine, then i'll stay with you here, now continue giggling on your seats" Yuri pulled a chair and sat beside Tiffany. Tiffany was so happy and she pulled back Taeyeon to her seat. They continued laughing with Taeyeon's jokes. The jealous Yuri rolled her eyes on them.

"*cough* Now, TaeTae, this afternoon, let's go shopping, you bring all my shopping bags" Tiffany said with joy and authority.

"Yah! Are you making a fool out of my friend? She is not your maid or something" Yuri interrupted.

"Yuri-ah, i'm fine, don't worry about me" Taeyeon said in a soft voice.

"Fine then, i'll come with you, i'll be helping Taeyeon carry your hell of a shopping bag" Yuri again rolled her eyes on Tiffany. Taeyeon smiled a she felt Yuri's love and care for her.

"Do as you please" Tiffany stood up and went back to her chair for the next subject.

 

- Dismissal -

"Taeyeon-ah, let's go" Tiffany wasn't so happy as Taeyeon was with Yuri.

"By the way, Jessica and my boyfriend is going to come with us" she added.

"Y-you're b-boyfriend?" Taeyeon was shocked. Tiffany nodded. Yuri was kind of relieved as no one can steal her bestfriend from her now.

They were on the mall. Tiffany let Yuri and Taeyeon bring her 20 pieces of shopping bags. Yuri noticed Jessica was kind of out of place between Tiffany and her boyfriend.

"Taengoo, let's talk to Jessica" Yuri suggested.

"No thanks, i'm kind of tired to talk" Taeyeon was yawning while walking.

"Fine, then i'll do it" Yuri walked through Jessica

"Coming with Tiffany wasn't a good decision isn't it?" Yuri started the conversation but she got no response.

"Silence means yes" Yuri laughed herself. Jessica gave her a death glare.

"It's none of your business" Jessica frowned as she watched her friend having sweet moments with her boyfriend.

"ooh. You jealous with them?" Yuri tried to annoy the mad Sica.

"Yah! Will you please shut up you annoying Kwon?" Jessica showed Yuri her fist. Taeyeon went near them and tried to pull Yuri away from the cold Sica.

"I told you not to talk to her. You made the wrong idea" Taeyeon is still not in the mood. Heaven knows why.

Tiffany's boyfriend went ahead as he still has basketball practice. She joined Jessica and noticed she wasn't in the mood, as well as Taeyeon.

"Why is everybody so quiet? Did an angel pass?" Tiffany was laughing at her own joke. No one replied.

"You, why are you not letting your boyfriend carry these bags for you?" Yuri broke the silence. She got no response.

"Tiffany, where's your car? I'll put it there and i'll get going" Taeyeon uttered.

"What? Aren't you going to spend the rest of the night with me?" Tiffany's aegyo showed up.

"Tsssss" Jessica reacted. Tiffany looked at her.

"Let's go Yuri, i'm tired" She pulled Yuri.

"Can i go with you guys?" Jessica followed.

"Sure" Yuri was overjoyed.

"Hey guys what's wrong? Aren't we supposed to have fun? Sis! Sica ah!" the three walked away from Tiffany like they had no ears at all. They all separated ways to go home.

- at the bar -

 

"Seohyun, you're drunk.. let's go home" Yonghwa said to Seohyun.

"How can i be drunk when i just drank Juice, pabo. I can't take drinking alcohol you know" innocent Seohyun told Yonghwa. Yonghwa laughed at his own joke, as well as Seohyun.

"You know i was joking, drinking alcohol just doesn't fit you" he smiled.

"You know, it's hard to like a friend" Seohyun started talking about her problem.

"Well, i haven't fallen inlove, sorry i can't give you advices" Yonghwa sighed. He haven't fallen inlove his whole life. You would even think he doens't have a heart to love.

"Jinjja? Anyway, it's okay" Seohyun started to cry. "Just when i was about to confess. It really breaks my heart" Yonghwa handed her a handkerchief.

"But.. why do you need to confess? Isn't it a guy's job?" Yonghwa was confused.

"i didnt't say it's a guy, i'm liking a girl" Seohyun still continued shedding tears.

"oh i see. Cheer up, stop crying, you can like a boy instead, someone who'll take care of you" Yong wiped Seohyun's tears. "Anyway, i'll drive you home. Arasso?"

Yonghwa walked her home. He learned her house.

"thanks for the time tonight, new friend" Seohyun finally smiled.

"Well i liked it. Nice to meet you, schoolmate. i'll text you when i reach home" Yonghwa got going.

"Take care, Yong, fighting!" Seohyun then went inside. As soon as Seohyun went inside her house, she saw Yoona with Donghae.

"Unnie? What are you doing here with Donghae?" Seohyun was shocked, her heart was again broken to see them together.

"Your mom called, she was looking for you through me, i was so worried so i went here with Donghae, where have you been?" Yoona hugged Seohyun in relief. Seohyun broke the hug.

"Uhh. I was with a friend. I'm fine, i would have to rest, sorry to keep you bothering" Seohyun went to her bed. She cried all night but she remembered Yonghwa. She texted him.

 From : Seohyun ♥

Hi Yong T_______T

 

From : Yonghwa 

What's up with the emoticon?

 

From : Seohyun ♥

Just as i entered the house, i'm again broken.

 

From : Yonghwa

Why ? What happened ?

 

From : Seohyun ♥ 

Will talk to you tomorrow, let me cry tonight. Goodnight

 

From : Yonghwa

Cheer up! :) See you. Goodnight, princess :3

 

"I wonder why Seohyun is acting so weird today" Yoona was so worried. Donghae held Yoona's hand sweetly. Yoona held back comfortably.

"I'm sure she's fine, you may talk to her tomorrow in school" Donghae turned into Yoona, they stared at each others eyes. Yoona closed her eyes, wanting Donghae to kiss her in the lips, Donghae smiled and kissed her on the forehead. Yoona opened her eyes and smiled.

"I love you, Yoona, you're forever my princess" Donghae kissed Yoona's hand. He is such a gentleman, he respects his girlfriend so much.

"I love you too, oppa, you're forever my prince" They held each others hand Donghae walked her to her house.

 

 

 

- Taeyeon's room -

Taeyeon was crying and she didn't even know the reason why. What is wrong with me? I'm stupid, i shouldn't have been so close to Tiffany.

Taeyeon stopped crying for about 2 minutes, she received a text.

 

From : Unknown

Hi! :3

 

From : Taeyeon

Hello. Who is this please?

 

This must be HER!! :))

 

From : Unknown

Hmm. I was with you a while ago. Keke ~~

Definitely her ^^

 

From : Taeyeon

Uhhh. Tiffany?

 

From : Unknown

.___. Aniyo, this is Jessica. Tsss. Well this is my first time texting first, but it's fine, you're a girl >w<

 

From : Taeyeon

Oh. Hi Jessica. Anyway, i would have to go to bed. Goodnight

 

 

From : Jessica

oh -_- Arasso. Goodnight >.>

 

Taeyeon was depressed that it wasn't the text she was expecting. She didn't even text me. Aggh what's wrong with me. I'll go to bed then >3<

Taeyeon slept with a tear on her eyes, falling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----

 

Hi !!! I'm back ! ^^ Sorry for making you wait :D But here it is. Btw, Happy TaeNy Day. Sorry if this fanfic wasn't happy during a TaeNy day. I'm such a bad author T_____T Anyway, have you seen Twinkle teaser? It was so awesome! My TaeNy heart is full of love ♥ Well, regards to everyone and please Subscribe.

0 Subcription + 0 Comment = Hiatus 3 

Spread the TaeNy Love, 27 ♥