It hurts

I Need You

"ooh.. TaeTae ah, are you fine already?" Tiffany lazily sat up straight and touched Taeyeon's forehead.

"Ne i'm fine already. Why are you still here? Did you let yourself be late in class?" Taeyeon made herself sit at the side of the bed, facing Tiffany. Tiffany stood up and tried to help Taeyeon. "Keke. It's not like i can't walk. Well, thank you"

They were silenced for a few minutes. Tiffany still standing, Taeyeon sitting at the bed.

"Fany-ah" Taeyeon finally spoke yet she can't bring her head up to look at Tiffany.

"Fany-ah" her voice was nervous, Tiffany looked at her and nodded. "Fany-ah, i'm not crazy or something, but honestly, i'm telling you, we're meant to be" Tiffany went shock, she can't move an inch, she don't know what to say, she faced Taeyeon, believed she already has answers. Taeyeon looked at her.

"Are you confessing to me right now?" she was facing Taeyeon but her eyes weren't on hers. Taeyeon nodded. "i love you fany ah, as much as i wanted not to, my heart tells me you are the one, i dreamt about you even before i met you. please believe me" Taeyeon's eyes were full of sincerity. She held Tiffany's hands.

"All i know is that you mean a lot to me, you are the reason why i wanted to live in this world ever since i met you, the day i became your slave, i was willing to do it just as so i can be with you and know you are safe. Please accept me fany-ah, please"

Tiffany's eyes were filled with tears. She was touched at Taeyeon's words. But then she dropped and shook Taeyeon's hands with anger and wiped her tears afterwhich.

"You know what? I was being kind to you because i feel bad for you, maybe you got it wrong, i don't have feelings for you Taeyeon, so go away from me. Don't even talk to me from now on. Is this why you wanted me to go alone with you here? You're fine right? I'll go ahead" Tiffany ran to the door located at the opposite side of Taeyeon.

Tiffany left Taeyeon with tears running down her cheeks. The harsh words Tiffany said hurt Taeyeon so much that she cried a river at the clinic. Good thing the nurse didn't notice her.

Tiffany went out of the clinic and went to where JESSICA was.

"Good" Jessica had an evil smile on her face.

"Happy? I did it for you. So please take care of Taeyeon" Tiffany can't help but cry also. She was hurt herself to say those things to the person she truly loves.

Yes, Jessica was outside, giving her cold stare, making Tiffany understood not to give positive reactions on Taeyeon's confession.

Yuri sighed, she was all silent, she thought to herself Taeyeon was so brave to confess her feelings to Tiffany. While she was only there, doing nothing when the girl she likes is already beside her. She mentally killed herself at the sight she is witnessing. Jessica doing everything to make Taeyeon hers, Tiffany being hurt away from Taeyeon's knowledge, and Taeyeon who got dumped.

She wanted to comfort her friend so much but Jessica stopped her to do so.

She can see the happiness on Jessica's face, thinking Taeyeon's heart is completely hers.

 

 

"Miss Kim, you're awake? How long?" the school nurse went to Taeyeon's side to give her a water to drink.

"aahh. ne, just now, thank you for your hardwork, i'm going back to class" Taeyeon stood up and bowed to the school nurse without even drinking the water she wanted to give. Taeyeon seemed like she was in a hurry.

"But miss, you seem to have a sore eyes there" the nurse was about to chase Taeyeon but she failed to do so.

 

 

"Taeyeon Kim, why are you late?" the first subject teacher said to Taeyeon calmly. She knew Taeyeon has a reason, for she will never go late without any.

"I-I was in the clinic, teacher, i was sick, but i'm fine now" she said as she looked at somewhere in the classroom and found Tiffany on her sight, sitting right at the back of her chair.

"oh okay, go to your seat and we'll continue" the teacher looked away from Taeyeon. Taeyeon then made her way to her own chair, but before she did, she looked at Tiffany, Tiffany stared back at her in a second but looked away.

She seemed like she's problem-free, she really doesn't like me. Should i give up?

She then sat on her chair, thinking about everything that happened.

 

"Taeyeon-ah, are you fine?" Yuri, who was her seatmate, whispered to Taeyeon who was emotionless at that time. She only nodded as she smiled slightly at her friend, a smile as though it was the most expensive thing in this world, she can't just give it to anyone.

Yuri was shocked when she saw Taeyeon weeping at her side all of a sudden. All of her classmates stared at her.

"I-I'm sorry miss, but something hurts somewhere in me, may i go out?" Taeyeon was filled with tears as she talked that the teacher could barely hear, she only nodded and Taeyeon went out and was excused the whole morning.

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Because it's been like 2 days after i last update,
i'm giving you not just double update ! but triple ^^ kkkk
so the next chapter will focus on YoonHyun ♥
Bear with me, please.
 
But OMG did you see this?
 
 
TaengGangers , FanyTastics you dieeeeeeeeee~~