Be My Slave

I Need You

"aaaaahhhh Yuri ah !!!!!" Hurt Taeyeon screamed on top of her lungs. The two friends stopped running.

"Taeyeon what happened?" Yuri was so worried.

"I.....I sprained my ankle.. can't..walk" Taeyeon almost cried out of pain.

"Let me bring you to the school clinic" worried Yuri said as she helped Taeyeon get up from the ground.

"No. I will be fine, just help me sit on that bench" Taeyeon pointed a bench under a tree on their school garden. "Did we lost them?"

"Hmm??" Yuri helped Taeyeon sit on the bench by putting her arm around her neck and supporting her body.

"Those girls.... I blame them for this sprain" 

"I think we lost them" Yuri laughed thinking about what happened. These girls are really naughty.

 

 

 

"Oh Heyyy dear, you thought you ran away from me?" a familiar voice from the back. God knows who and you know too.

Taeyeon and Yuri turned to her direction nervously. They tried to be brave.

"Tiffany Hwang, i already asked for apology. If you want me to ask you again, then I'M SORRY" this is definitely a sincere taeng.

"i can only forgive you if you become my slave for 30 days" and this Tiffany is definitely arrogant than you thought.

"WHAT? And do you think i would agree?" Taeyeon tried to mouth Yuri 'help me'

"Yes, i could make you SAY YES" Tiffany, the rude girl.

Yuri from the back interrupted "uhmmm.. fany-ssi, a second, ok?"

"Taeng... i heard they can make people......*breathe deeply* Yuri whispered to Taeyeon silently

"Make people what?" Taeng replied.

*nervous* "Make people .... walk .... .. I'm sure you don't want to expose your holy body don't you?" Taeyeon's eyes grew wider as Yuri uttered these words.

"What are you trying to tell me?"

"Aniyo. What i'm trying to say is that.... you have no choice" Yuri gloomed.

"but... 30 DAYS?! FOR GODSAKE I CAN USE THOSE DAYS TO TRAIN TO BE A STAR" Taeyeon's face was as red as a rose.

She faced Tiffany.

"but... is it true that...." Tiffany broke Taeyeon from continuing her sentence by putting a finger on her lips.

"yes, i can make you jump off the 5th floor of a building" whispered Tiffany. "Think about it then"

Taeyeon gulped. She was too nervous at the same time she's confused.

 

 

- In Taeyeon's Room

TaeYeon's POV

How could she do this to me? Is spilling a juice on her face a very big deal? GOD HELP ME. What does she want me to do? FINE! I'll do it! I'm Kim Taeyeon! Bring it on Tiffany Hwang! .. wait ? i'll do it? well, it's just for 30 days. No! Of course i won't do it. But... Yuri said.......

- Imagination -

Tiffany: Slave, kiss my shoes.

Taeyeon: Ne.

Tiffany: Slave, bring my shopping bags.

Taeyeon: Ne.

Tiffany: Do my assignments.

Taeyeon: Miss, you should do it yourself, it's YOU'RE homework.

Tiffany: Fine then. Should i take off your clothes for you and put you outside??

Taeyeon: Wh-What?

*slaps face* wake up taeyeon wake up! that's never gonna happen. FINE I'LL DO IT!!

 

 

Day N:

Taeyeon did not have much sleep as she was so worried about what will happen the next day. She planned to run away from Tiffany as so she can't ask her to be her slave but guess running away is just not enough, she should've killed herself instead.

Tiffany was alone when she approached Taeyeon.

"Hi" Tiffany said sarcastically. She changed her hairstyle, a hairstyle which made those smiling eyes appear.

"oo-ohh.. h-heyy.. whu-whuddup?" Taeyeon's voice is shaking. Be strong, just be braaaveee.

"Nothing really. I just came here to...."

"About that....." guess Taeyeon acted like she wasn't nervous at all.

"Hmm?" for the first time, Tiffany smiled and obviously, her eyesmile showed.

Those....... i know that smile.... it's.... that eyesmile is... 

Taeyeon was staring to Tiffany for a minute or two.

"Yah! What are you looking at?" Tiffany hates it when a random person stares at her like crazy.

"uhmm.. about that slave thing.."

"oohh yes. thanks for reminding me, so ? be my slave or die early?" as usual, Tiffany is just as powerful.

Why, for ddukkong's sake, did i remind her?!! she forgot about it didn't she?

"I'll ....... do .... it..." Taeyeon's face was super embarassed.

"good girl" Tiffany patted her head and gave her an eyesmile which made Taeyeon stare at her again.

this is really familiar. it's weird i can't remember, i swear i saw that somewhere. it's... it's precious.

"well see yah tomorrow. tomorrow is day 1, don't worry, i won't be that harsh on first days"

Tiffany's eyesmile never left Taeyeon's mind. in school, everytime she's with her friends, and she just can't remember when's the last time she saw it.

"taeyeon-ah, what's wrong?" Junhyung, the very caring friend asked Taeyeon.

"Are you sick? Maybe you ate the wrong food, unnie. I told you to be choosy at it. You ate too much of sundaeguk, didn't you? That is so not good. And you shouldn't eat a lot of meat, and no fatty food" Seohyun tried to feel Taeyeon's forehead. She advices as though she is a doctor.

The rest of her gang felt bad for Taeyeon being unsual. Well, who wouldn't? Those eyesmiles are really the best, you can fall for it just the first time you see it. Does that mean Taeyeon is inlove?

Taeyeon just smiled at her friends, she's too happy to have such caring friends.

"Yuri-ah, can i ask you something?" the not-so-happy Taeyeon finally talked. 

They talked privately somewhere.

"hmm? Go ahead" Yuri was so happy to hear Taeyeon talk once more.

"uhmm.. We are.. uhh.. straight, right?" Taeyeon shocked Yuri with this question.

"What? Oh.. yes.. wae? Oh My God! Don't tell me.." Yuri's eyes was as huge as an apple.

"No.. don't get me wrong, i don't like Tiffany"

"I didn't want to ask if you like Tiffany, i should have asked you if you like me. But, do you like her?" Yuri is kind of disappointed.

"Aniyo, it's not that. I'm straight. We're girls. Right?" Taeyeon smiled at her friend.

"No it's okay, you can tell. Straight or not, i'll be accepting you, now let's go home. should i walk you home?"

"Yes, i would love to" 

Yuri often holds Taeyeon's hands while walking. The way you look at them, you can tell they're... yes, sisters :)

 

Later that night. 

Taeyeon's POV

What is wrong with me? I am not Taeyeon anymore, i keep my friends worrying. I am such a bad friend. 

But those eyesmiles.... please let me remember *hits head*

The can-never-be-forgotten eyesmile is also a can-never-be-remembered. aagghh i hate it. I shouldn't think about a girl, i'm straight. I AM!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

well who said you aren't, taeng? too guilty? LOL XD sorry if it's too short i'm really SORRY

from the bottom of my heart ^^ 

Dear Silent Readers,

if you won't comment, i will kill taeyeon. 

joke ^^ i can't do that of course, you'll kill me for that. anyway, subscribe + comment

coments=subscribe=hardworking author ^^ i'll do better next time.