Open Secret.

I Need You

The bell rang. The teacher dismissed us for the break. After she went out of the classroom, I directly turned my attention to my seatmate, Jessica. Well, actually, I didn't pay attention to the teacher and the only thing that's in my mind right now is Jessica's crush. She told me earlier she had someone she likes, i don't know why but it got stuck on my mind. Each second i get nervous for the fact that i'll be knowing who that "girl" is, because she said it's a girl. And do you know what's more weird? It's when i don't find it gross at all, i mean like liking someone of the same is normal for me, unlike before.

I turned to her side and stared at her, she stared back at me, oh that icy look.

"So who is it?" i asked in a calm voice, expecting something to come out from .

"mmm?" Jessica said while checking at her nails, not looking at me. She has those pink nail art with hearts on it, similar to mine, but of different shade of pink. We did it together, by the way.

"what mmm? who is she?" i asked holding her wrist tightly. Her eyebrows met each other and she looked at me and then looking at her back which seemed to not understand what i mean. She tilted her head, confirmed, she forgot it.

"gosh Jessica how can you be so forgetful?" I let go of her hand and crossed my arms in my chair. She was still puzzled, in my belief but trying to remember what she. Few minutes passed and i got bored and hungry, like who wouldn't? I'm with a so much boring woman here who was 10x busier than a businessman, cleaning her nails.

"Oh i remember!" she told me all of a sudden, breaking the silence that has passed us. I got so excited that i faced her even before she finished her sentence. I smiled waiting for her to tell me.

"What did i ask again?" she smiled poorly trying to make herself pitiful of a look. I sighed. I didn't want to tell her what i am up to because the classroom is crowded. So i whispered on her ears."The girl you like is...?"

"The girl i like? You? Hara? Jiyeon? Sohee?" i believe she wasn't serious at that time or she really is just too forgetful that she forgot the most interesting topic in the whole world in just 20 minutes.

"oh god have mercy on you, do you really want me to shout?" i was about to do so when she covered my mouth in an urge. "Sheshica rikes ae firl" I said improperly because my mouth was covered by her hand. "tell me or not?"

"fine" she whispered, looked around in a second and looked back at me. "promise me you won't tell or i'll throw you outside the window"

"promise" my pinky finger was intertwined to hers. We often do this when we do promises.

"i... i like..." she breathe in air which obviously mean she's obvious. "i like Taeyeon"

"mwo? tae-taeyeon?? wae? wae her?" my world seemed to have its end, and i don't know why. Just an unexplainable feeling.

"ne. mmm.. because, she made me fall for her because she's fun and dorky and .... lasdkfl;klasdjfkljsaldfjljasdf" she had so much to tell but i wasn't listening, i stared at the floor, and then to Taeyeon's chair and remembered what happened last night.

"Yo, sis, are you even listening?" She waved infront of my face, that awakened me and brought my mind back. 

"uhh. yea of course" i smiled at her and looked back at Taeyeon's chair, blinking my eyes a million times, trying to think of something. But Taeyeon likes me right? right? should i tell her? Taeyeon is mine, she belongs to me, not to her. I thought to myself, i realized i like her too. She makes me feel so secure whenever she's around me. I do not know what to say anymore. 

Class continued... Still not paying attention to the teacher, just simply staring at her. Ms. Kwon looked at me (BoA).

"are you fine, Ms. Hwang? you look pale" Ms. Kwon told me as she got a glimpse of me. Everyone looked at me, including Taeyeon who almost turned 180 degrees to see me since i was ate her back, she smiled at me, my heart pumped harder. How did heaven leave her here, she's so adorable, i smiled back and then avoided her gaze so that she won't see my already pink cheeks. Jessica on the other hand, noticed Taeyeon staring at me, I just smiled at her. I wanted to tell her so much how good it feels Taeyeon smiling at you but i can't because she doesn't know.

Until i reached home, what's in my mind is Taeyeon and Jessica.

How i wanted to tell Jessica about how Taeyeon thinks about me, so that she'll give way for our love.

How i wanted to tell Taeyeon about my love for her, that i love her back.

How i wanted to see her run at my house again, and kiss her again like the first time she did, this time, with love.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, i lifelessly entered the school with a fake smile, trying to hide the pain in me, though i know Taeyeon's feelings towards me, it would be impossible for us, because my friend likes her, my bestfriend. As i sat down, i lay my head on my table and thought to myself. Am i quite sure about my love for Taeyeon? Should i give her up for Jessica? Or should i fight for my own happiness too? I swear she's not like those boyfriends i used to just play around with. Gaahh, i shouldn't like her, we can't be together.

"Hey tiff, what's up with the lifeless you?" a familiar voice just mentioned my name. My heart beating so fast. Definitely my dorky Taeyeon. But happiness turned to sorrow when i faced her, with Jessica linking arms with her. I got speechless, in my mind, my mouth was opening wide, as in jaw drop.

"Wow. So you're together?" i sighed from the inside, and looked at them, showing a very happy face.

"Yes, obviously" Taeyeon answered quickly just after i asked her. But i thought she loves me? I wanted to kill myself so much, i'm dying of jealousy. But i can't do anything, it's not like i wanted to ruin their relationship.

Jessica smiled sweetly to her "lover".

"Congrats" i said while laying my head back to the table. No one responded, i looked at them, both faces were confused.

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

YEYYY Chapter 9 is here!! Rejoice :DDD
Time flies by so fast, i only wrote this fic in like 3 weeks ago? lol idk.
So, Tiffany's hell of a jealous lass, happy?
Of course you should be happy.
But my fanfic chapters are all short. Please understand :3
No Silent Readers Allowed. I will BLOCK you
just kidding.
I command you to COMMENT.
I'm Serious :333 LOLOL
 
Please support my second fanfic too ^^ 
 
 
thanks~
 
spread the love~ taenysm~