Move On? Didn't

I Need You

I was sitting at the corner of the chair at the canteen, reading a book entitled "To Kill A Mockingbird". I told Yonghwa that i'll be with him this recess time. But it took him some time to come to me which made me impatient the whole 10 minutes.

 

"Guess who" a hand has covered my eyes, just before the owner of the hand went on my eyes, i knew who it was already. Because it's obvious.

"I do not know you" i pretended not to know who it was when it's exactly the other way round, just some form of playing around. He got his hands away from my face and sat beside me while giving me a cute frown .

"You do not know me, after all we've been through" he was still frowning when he said that, i can't help but laugh.

"i'm joking, Yong, you know that" i then looked back at the book i was reading throughout the recess time. He only smiled.

"Hmmm.. you've been close to Yoona again these days, you're not over her?" Yonghwa said while putting his arms on the table but his head facing at my side. I didn't answer his question. I focused on the book i was reading "What do you want to eat?"

"uhhh.. sweet potato!!" i grinned at him.

"like, as usual. okay, my treat" he said as soon as he went to the counter to choose some food for us to share. I was there, still sitting still, reading the book i always brought with me.

 

"Seohyunnnn ! What's up?" A familiar voice at the back just mentioned my name, i turned to its direction and knew it was Yoona unnie. She sat directly to my side just smiling at me. I was a bit confused at what she was up to right now so i decided to ask.

"Ne unnie?" i tilted my head.

"uuhhh.. can you come with me to the bathroom? i really need to pee.. i have no one to go with" she pouted. awww that was so cute. no one can resist it. So i nodded and gave her a subtle smile.

We went our way to the bathroom, i went idle, she went to some cubicle there, i was facing the mirror. It took her 10 minutes to finish her business there.

"Yah, unnie, are you not done yet? You didn't defecate, did you?" i shouted at the uncrowded school bathroom for girls.

"Aniyo, i'm urinating, aahh i feel so lazy to stand up" she talked behind the doors of the second cubicle.

"i haven't eaten ye--- oh my gosh, yonghwa!" my eyes widened, i just realized i left Yonghwa without telling him i'm going somewhere, and oh the wasted sweet potatos over there!

"What?! Yonghwa is here?!" her voice seemed shock, as though she was in panic at that time.

"No, unnie ppalli, i left Yonghwa at the canteen for you, c'mon hurry" i was at the door knocking it a million times to annoy my peeing unnie. She went out in no time.

"You didn't tell me, c'mon" she held my hand tight and we ran outside to meet Yonghwa.

 

 

===

 

 

"Here's the Sweet Potat-- Hyun?" Yonghwa said as he put down the tray full of food and then started to look around and tried to find a trace of Seohyun, but no Seohyun appeared on sight. "Where did she go? Is she trolling around again?" he looked around nonstop, not leaving the table.

His sight was attracted to a guy having so much fun with his seemed-to-be-girlfriend.

"Wow they flirt freely in school" he said as he tried to look around again for Seohyun, but the guy was familiar to him, he looked back at him again and tried to see who it was. To his surprise, it was Yoona's boyfriend, Donghae. His arms were on the unfamiliar girl's waist, they appear to be a couple.

What? Did Yoona and him separate already?

He took out his phone and tried to take a snap of them flirting around the canteen, he probably would show it to Seohyun or something, no one knows.

He successfully took a photo of them without them knowing. He waited for like 5minutes for Seohyun.

Where is she? It's almost time.

He looked back at Donghae's direction, but he was gone already, probably going to flirt again elsewhere.

Then after a few minutes, Seohyun came rushing to Yonghwa with Yoona. Yonghwa scanned them from head to toe.

"Where have you been, Hyun?" 

"sorry, Yong, Yoona unnie asked me to accompany her at the bathroom, she doesn't want to go there alone" Seohyun said as she pulled Yoona to sit beside her.

"Sorry, Yong, i didn't know she was with you" Yoona bowed to Yonghwa before she sat beside Seohyun. Then they chatted for a while. "Oh, i think i have to go, i got some business to do, sorry again and thanks for coming with me, Seobaby"

Seobaby? ♥

"Sure. Take care, unnie" she gave the sweetest smile she could and then watch her walk away.

"So you're not over her, confirmed. Here, your sweet potato, eat well" Yonghwa patted her head while serving her the sweet potatoes.

"Thanks" she smiled.

"By the way, i have to show you something" he went to his pocket and brought out his cellphone.

"What is it?" Seohyun asked out of curiosity.

"Wait, when did Yoona and Donghae broke up?" he held his phone away from Seohyun's hands before she could harbor it.

"Yoona and Donghae?" she thought for like 10 seconds "did they? they didn't!"

Yonghwa was confused. He had a second thought if he is going to show it to Seohyun or not. It came to his mind that Donghae was cheating on Yoona.

"It's because of this...." he then showed the picture he captured a minute ago.

"Oh my gossshhh.... i need bluetooth, pass this picture to me, c'mon, i'll find time to show this to Yoona. Donghae is cheating on her all along" Yonghwa really did passed it to Seohyun's phone. "Thanks for this, Yong, see you tomorrow"

He then bowed to Yonghwa and ran somewhere, Yonghwa just watched her fade away from his sight. And then he sighed, thinking if he did what's the best thing to do.

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Fail Chapter. BTW, i'll be updating chapter 14 later on.
Please give me like 5 minutes okay? Thank you :*
I really love you all. Thanks for everything!!! ^^
btw, i recommend you this fanfic: One More Chance
That's a friend's fanfic:)) Thanksssssss
 
 
YoonHyun is REAL too right ? ^^
 
i'm really confused so what is it for the next chapter?