The Last Meannie Day..

I Need You

Taeyeon diligently got ready for their clubbing tonight, at 7pm, not really clubbing, just partying with her friends. They're going to have a party at their richest friend's house, Joon. She finally agreed to have fun with Yuri. Just them and their group. She brought with her some money and got going. Every step she makes just makes her excited, it has been a long time since Yuri and her got together for a night. Just before she went out of their house, she called Yuri and told her she's going to go fetch her.

As Taeyeon reached Yuri's house, she knocked the door and no one opened it. Where the hell is she?

She knocked harder, still no answer. She twisted the knob, to her surprise, it was open. Not only that, Yuri was tied on her chair, tied on a cloth, believed to shut . Taeyeon with rush tried to untie Yuri but a familiar girl about 163cm tall, stopped her to do so. Tiffany. Definitely her. Taeyeon stood up in anger. Tiffany was about to slap her...

 

"Taeng??" Yuri was waving in front of Taeyeon's face in confusion.

Taeyeon was staring at her for a minute or two or even three. But Yuri got no response at all.

"Taeyeon!!!" Yuri finally shouted at her in annoyance.

"uhh? Yul-ah!" Taeyeon, already in her mind, hugged Yuri so tight as though she saw her the last 10 years.

"ooo ? waeyo? gwenchana?" Yuri hugged back trying to comfort her seemed-so-problematic friend.

"nothing. i missed you. kekeke" Taeyeon said as an alibi. Yuri just smiled without any doubt. "Let's go?" Yuri nodded.

What the heck was that? I would have been in jail right now..

They held hands, like how they do usually, rode the bus and went to Joon's house. Joon's house was farther when it's from Taeyeon's house compared to Yuri's.

They reached Joon's house not long after Seohyun and Yoona did. They were already noisy. They were singing through the karaoke machine and the boys were drinking soju and eating snacks. 

YulTae was surprised because Tiffany and her gang existed in their place. Is this another imagination?

"Yul, did you see what i see?" Taeyeon rubbed her eyes so hard just to believe she was really there. Her heart beat 10x faster than the normal one.

"Yes, they're here" Yuri sighed as her plan was to make Taeyeon only hers tonight, don't get her wrong, she wants Taeyeon's attention to be hers alone.

Tiffany at that time, was helping them cook food, she didn't notice Yuri and Taeyeon yet. Taeyeon approached Joon and asked her why Tiffany and company was there.

= Flashback | 5PM KST=

".. that's a good idea, yul, let's go to my house tonight then"

"really? can we come?" Yoona who heard it from afar joined the conversation. 

"sure. just us friends" Joon patted Yoona's head and then glanced at Seohyun who was at her back that time "well then see later guys" Everybody left except for Joon who was doing his assignment in advance

"can i come?" Tiffany pleaded Joon as soon as he found him alone somewhere in the classroom.

Joon turned to the direction of the voice "ne? oh, it's exclusive for my friends alone, sorry" he then looked at his papers again then was about to walk away. Tiffany was offended by Joon's reaction towards her.

Joon felt something holding his wrist and realized it was fany. Tiffany pulled him and pushed him in some walls around the classroom (note: it's only the two of them -_-) The distance of their faces was about 1 inch, her hand was on his neck while the other was below his shoulder. Joon don't know what to do, he can't move and he was so nervous, his head was facing at the right.

"Hey, do you want me?" Tiffany said in the same position. Joon stared at her for about 2 mins, he smiled and nodded.

He was about to kiss her but she dodged it successfully. 

 (just feel like posting this one :D)

"nuh uh, they call me a but i don't give free kissed even to my boyfriends"

So he asked her if he can hug her, she agreed, she won't be that greedy on first days. She then slowly let him go, smiled and walked away.

"see you tonight, baby" Tiffany as said as she went out of the classroom. Joon was so happy to have her. He told himself she'll be his last girlfriend, seriously like marrying her (?)

 

".. then i never knew she'll be with her gang and she even got mad at me when i asked her why she brought them." His face grew red as he frowned after narrating his story, more like his love story.

So she is now her girlfriend. Taeng thought to herself. Taeyeon was silenced by Joon's words. She stared at the floor for like 5mins.

"You're jealous right?" Yuri told the stunned taengoo as she pulled her to the sofa for a seat. Taeyeon finally nodded, Yuri sighed. Joon sat beside them. Taeyeon asked him more details about their relationship and if he really thinks Tiffany likes him.

"Why do i feel like this is more of an interview, taengoo?" Joon patted Taeyeon's shoulders with a grin.

"i knew it, you're jealous..." he drew his face closer to taeng ".. because i'm taken? and you can't have me anymore?" he laughed, Taeyeon smiled, Yuri was blank "you know i'm kidding, buddy"  Both of them laughed.

Tiffany interrupted with a cough. Everyone looked up from where the voice came. She was with a tray full of variety of foods "oh hey, you're here, why don't we go eat these?" Tiffany was about to sit in the middle of Joon and Taeyeon but Taeyeon immediately stood up

"uhmm.. oppa, may i know where the bathroom is?"

"uh? over there" he then pointed somewhere which will lead Taeyeon to the bathroom. Joon was about to put his arms around Tiffany's waist but she quickly stood up too and followed Taeyeon secretly "uuhh, for a while, i'll be going to bathroom too"

 

- Taeyeon's POV -

i don't think walking out is noticeable.

But letting her be happy is the best thing i could do right now. I should avoid her, for the sake of myself too, i don't want to get hurt. it hurts so much.

hey mirror, can i talk to you?? Taeyeon's tears slowly poured down her cheek.

i'm really in a crisis right now, i don't know what's happening to me, i'm not the old me anymore, god help me. i can't lie to myself, i love her already, this is not just infatuation, i'm pretty sure about it. i won't lie to myself. but why? why her? why a female? why the girl who was so mean to me? why Tiffany?

 

She was talking to the mirror like crazy, pointing at herself, pouring water on herself. Little did she know, Tiffany heard everything she said, she knew, everything, everything about Taeyeon's feelings, for her, for her alone. She was glued to the ground, her body so weak. 

She.. she.. she likes me? why? why me? why didn't i notice? why now? whu--? but why do i care? i shouldn't care.

Tiffany, you should not be rude to her, she has not done anything wrong to you.

After hearing all those things, she ran back to the living room, exhausted, shocked and her emotions where mixed. She don't know what to do, but she made up her mind, she'll befriend Taeyeon, she won't be rude to her, not anymore.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So i literally don't like long chapters, i don't know, that's how i see things. lol. So do you want Taeyeon and Tiffany together??

No Way !! Kekeke (rude author)

Anyway, please continue supporting this fanfic. Also, please support my new fanfic: Before We Debuted

 :DD keke~~ hope i can update daily. if i feel like i wanted to :P