Dream Made Me Sick.

I Need You

I went to my bed tirelessly after i finished my homeworks. I got so tired that i didn't even eat, i heared my mom calling my name for dinner but my body can't take it anymore. I feel so sick that as soon as i went to bed, i closed my eyes and slept in a second.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeppeuni?" i said with a bit of aegyo, smiling on my own while calling my girl.

"Yes, baby?" she turned to my side as soon as i called her and gave me the best of her eyesmile.

"Will you marry me?" i grinned at her cutely. She smiled at my stupid question.

"Mwo? Haha Are you kidding me, Tae Tae?" she gave me a light smack on the cheek.

"i love you, yeppeuni"

"i love you too, taetae"

 

 

 

 

i woke up in the middle of my dream. i looked at the watch and it's around 2AM in the morning. I realized i'm having a fever right now. My body is so heavy and i feel like i can't even carry it myself. I went back to bed and thought about the dream. I honestly didn't react so much about it even though i knew who it was already. So dumb of me, i didn't realize it was her the first day i saw her. And it's weird because i dreamt about her even before i met her. Does it mean we're meant to be? Silly me.
 
The next morning, I decided to go to school anyway even if i don't feel really well (no don't stop me from going :D)
 
When i reached the school, i went directly to my chair and went for a nap. I covered myself. I wore a jacket in case i might get cold. I felt a hand hugged me from the back, i sat up straight weakly to see who it was out of my curiosity. Though i already had a guess, i still pursued on checking who it was. And i was right, it was Jessica.
 
"Taeyeon ssi? You look sick, gwenchanayo?" she held my very cold hands and then came to feel my forehead. "Omo~~ you're sick Taeyeon, oh my god, let's go to the clinic, pballi"
 
 
- Tiffany's POV -
 
I was at the back just sitting around, making it my new hobby.
 
"Taeyeon ssi? You look sick, gwenchanayo?" i looked through Jessica's direction and checked what she was fussing about, then i saw my little TaeTae in a cute light blue jacket.
 
Awww so adorable.
 
But my smile turned into frown when i saw her pale white skin, plus, her also pale lips.
 
"I'm fine sica, don't worry" her voice was obviously weak. I realized she's having a fever, and it seemed like she seriously needs meds. She went back to her previous position. I can't help myself anymore, i approached Jessica in some ways. "uuhh..." i faked a cough.
 
"What is it, Tiff?" Jessica said while sitting beside Taeyeon's chair, crossing her arms, which seemed like she's guarding her strictly.
 
"uuhh. i kind of noticed Taeyeon is pale, is she fine?" my face grew red of shame, i can't believe i did this. But i can't take my eyes off the sick Taeyeon.
 
"What is it with you? She'll be fine soon.." she turned to Taeyeon's side after looking at me. I can't believe how my friend changed swiftly. I was silenced for a few minutes and but i decided to stay for Taeyeon because i honestly, really can't take it.
 
"She can't just sit there forever, we should bring her to the clinic as soon as possible, Jess, you should know that" i finally talked without facing my friend, i just can't bear seeing Taeyeon like this. Maybe because i was used to the dorky and fun Taeyeon around the classroom.
 
Jessica and I looked at each other's eyes for a few seconds, trying to have a mutual understanding between us.
 
"I'm fine, don't worry about me, guys, i just need rest" the both of us quickly looked at Taeyeon, she talked still lying on her table. She coughed slightly.
 
How can coughing make her so cute?
 
But that's not the point, i should force her to go to the clinic before it gets worst.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"TaeTae-ah" Tiffany made a kneeling position infornt of the sick Taeyeon. Taeyeon looked at her.
 
"Seriously, i'm fine, fany-ah" she smiled while telling her. But she honestly wanted to go to the clinic if Tiffany would accompany her there.
 
"But.. TaeTae.."
 
She tried to go get some nap again and didn't realize Tiffany was just there waiting for her to respond. Jessica rolled her eyes at the sight she is seeing. Taeyeon felt so good to hear Tiffany call her TaeTae, she thought to herself she finally confirmed the girl of her dreams is really Tiffany.
 
"TaeTae, please, come with me, let's go to the clinic.. i mean, Jessica will go with you" red cheeks were visible on Tiffany's face. Either she wanted Taeyeon to go to the clinic so bad or she was so shy at what she was doing.
 
Should.. should i say it?
 
"i'll go if it's you.. i mean, if you.. you know, accompany me there" she said after she sat up straight, looking through the eyes of the kneeling Tiffany. Tiffany's eyes grew big, as well as Jessica's. But Jessica's were larger compared to how Tiff's eyes grew. Jessica stood up in shock. Tiffany did stand up either, but not as fast as Jessica.
 
Tiffany smiled slightly to Taeyeon and then looked at Jessica afterwards. Signaling her as to how to react to Taeyeon.
 
"If that's what you want, Taeyeon, then Tiffany should go with you" Jessica smiled at Taeyeon, holding her hands tightly and kissed her on the cheek. Tiffany was shocked at this action while Taeyeon can't react so much because she was still weak.
 
"hey, you might catch my fever, pabo" Taeyeon smiled to Jessica. She may be weak outside but she was jumping for joy inside. Knowing that Tiffany and her will go. ALONE >>>>
 
"Let's go?" Tiffany lend her hand and then supported Taeyeon's small body on their way to the clinic.
 
"Yeppeuni, thanks for bringing me here, i don't want to die either" Taeyeon said as soon as Tiffany opened the glass door for the weak Taeyeon.
 
Yeppeuni? Oh my gosh...
 
Tiffany just smiled at her thought, she also smiled at Taeyeon and then let her went in, she waited outside and fell asleep on the sofa while sitting straight. Her head about to fall down.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Jessica on the other hand was still there, sitting, feeling bad for herself and for Tiffany and Taeyeon. She felt like they were making a way for their love. 
 
Wait, is Tiffany liking Taeyeon or something?
 
She stood up, wanting to run and catch Taeyeon and Tiffany. But as soon as she did, a taller girl standing in front of her biting her lips was staring at her like she murdered Michael Jackson. She backed a few inches to keep the distance away from Yuri.
 
"Where's Taeyeon?" her expression changed so fast. From the scary Kwon to an angel Kwon.
 
"She's sick, she went to the clinic with Tiffany" Jessica sighed after she said this. Yuri had an evil smirk on her face.
 
hmmmm.. or just acting sick..
 
She laughed at herself.
 
"No. She's not acting sick, she's seriously ill" Jessica told her as she sat down back at the chair to think.
 
What? She read my mind?
 
"Will you just sit here? It's awkward talking to a person standing while i'm sitting" She pulled Yuri to Taeyeon's chair.
 
"It's almost class time, Tiffany might be late. Why's Tiffany acting like she has a good heart on Taeyeon lately? Does this mean she likes her back? Hmmm.." Yuri looked at  the ceiling with a thinking-look, scratching her head. 
 
Jessica knocked her head hard and rolled her eyes on Yuri.
 
"aw what was that for? Jealous hmm?" Yuri showed her tongue to Jessica but when Jessica was about to kick Yuri hard, she ran to the clinic. Jessica ran and chased her as well.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"uhh.. yeppeuni" Taeyeon woke up from the bed she was lying on at the clinic. The school nurse asked her to take a nap after giving her the meds for the fever. It was effective, her fever went down a bit. She looked at the side of her bed, she was surprised to see Tiffany holding her right hand while sleeping soundly.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
My favorite line: She felt like they were making a way for their love. 
Waaaaaaaaaaaa asdkalksjd did they? awwweee <3 But poor sick taetae
Are you guys satisfied? Well sorry i just updated right now. I reread it again and again. kekeke
So that's it for now, don't spazz so much kay? ^^
Thanks for the comments :))
I'm going to do replies next time. I'm really tired.
Will update BWD later.
 
Thanks~
 
spread the love~  taenysm~