Dream

I Need You

Taeyeon's POV:

Finally ! Graduation day ! oh yes ! i'm indeed JjangTaeng, all those hardships i passed. woohoo. daebak. and i'm with the girl i used to chase. i have her. she's mine.

"Yeppeuni?" i said with a bit of aegyo

"Yes, baby?" her eyesmile made me fall for her harder.

"Will you marry me?" i'm delusional, of course i can't marry her right now. but i will, soon.

"Mwo? Haha Are you kidding me, Tae Tae?" the way she calls me, my heart beats. she gave me a slight smack on the cheek. aww it felt so good.

"i love you, yeppeuni"

"i love you too, taetae" she is definitely inlove. i can tell by the way she looks at me, the way she stares at me. 

She is mine, I am hers. No one can keep as apart, and i'll forever protect her.

A bright light struck my eyes. It hurts !! awch

=========

i woke up. that was all.... a drea-- no ! a nightmare. how did i freaking ask a girl out? i'm straight. that was so horrible. yeppeuni? how can i call someone like that? *pukes* 

i cant get over that dream, it's really weird and horrible at the same time. but who is that woman? i only remembered her eyesmile. what am i talking about? it's school time. yes. first day of school, it's as horrible as my dream. ok let's set aside the damn dream.

- No One's POV -

First day of school is horrible, i swear. People around just bump you like a lost dog. They run around like a crazy lunatic looking for their classroom. What's so cool about school when you can sleep your whole life. What makes school nice is friends.

TaeYeon has bunch of friends. She is really friendly and dorky, she is the source of fun in their group. 

"Tae, i missed you!!" a girl taller than Taeyeon backhugged her.

"Yul.....can't....oxygen...." choked Taeng said.

"Oh sorry taengoo. i really missed you, buddy. did you not miss me?" 

"wooahh i didn't know your aegyo level is quite high but i'm still cuter than you. of course i missed my buddy" 

"hmmm. where's our classroom?" Yuri said while holding Taeyeon so tight as though she never saw her for the last 3 years

"follow me" TaeYeon grabbed Yuri's hand

 

Yuri's POV

First days. i really hate first days especially first day of class. don't you think it's annoying? i wanna go out and play T___T or go to beaches and swim, it's a lot better than this. well, i have my friend, my dorky friend. And i love her so much. i got her back, trust me. she's more like a sister to me.

i followed her to our classroom, we're always classmates because i might go wild if we aren't. 

do you believe that i haven't fallen inlove? yes, that's right. i'm a kind of choosy girl or somewhat like that. i really don't know the term. i'm only treasuring friendships, nothing more than that and i love my taeyeon so much, i'll choose her over relationships i just can't live without my buddy.

"okay class, i am your new adviser. i'm sure you all know me" oh that bragger teacher Lu, Lu Han. but he's hot.

"yes sirr!" those fangirls of his are totally insane. yes, he is a hearthrob here which made me say he's a bragger teacher .___. aishh...

Taeyeon's POV

Mr. Lu Han is kind of hot. hmm. no no he's not my type. i really hate guys who thinks they're so handsome. Set him aside. 

My hatest part of first days is the introduce-yourself thing. We always do this yearly, annoying. 

"Hi i am Kim TaeYeon" that's my only speech. Everyone knows me already, not because i'm a hottie, but because of my dorkiness. My mouth can't stop opening, i just can't close it. and when i laugh, i laugh like no one's around me. That's Me.

 

============================================

Every school has Mean Girls, girls who does... uhm... i don't know but i know you all agree with me. Those kind of girls, antagonists. I hate them. But this school just happened to have a pretty mean girls. Tiffany, Jessica, Jiyeon, Sohee and Hara.