Hurt

I Do Love You

 

**First of all..i want to say sorry to all readers and subscribers for not updating..in the past month..I’ve been hospitalized for 3 weeks because of very high fever..and bloody nose..and 1 week just laying at home without doing anything but to eat pills every hours..but now I present you all the next update..Hope you enjoy it=D **

-----------------------------------------

Taeyeon POV

“STOP!!!!..TAEYEON WHAT YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING”

   I heard loud voice coming from the crowd behind..i stop myself from punching Siwan and look behind..and that person running toward me and then I felt a hard slap on my face..i couldn’t utter any word…not because of the slap but it the person who slap me..i just couldn’t believe it..it was Tiffany..whom I love..but she blind with that..i looked into her eyes..and it looked like she want to kill me..it’s full and anger and there’s a bit sadness in it..maybe because I’ve just beaten her precious boyfriend..

   I just stood there and saw Tiffany running to her boyfriend and helping Siwan to stand up..my heart ache just seeing the scene..i saw Siwan smirk to me..aissshhhh this skunk really want to die..the crowd now are whispering to each other..but I don’t care about that..i just focused my sight on Tiffany..just about Tiffany and Siwan leaving there..Tiffany looked at me and glare me deathly glare that I don’t want to see..and I think I will burst into tears any second now..it just really hurt knowing that maybe Tiffany now hate me and never want to see my face again..and just like that she left with Siwan..

  There’s someone tapped my shoulder..But I don’t have any energy left..i can feel that I am falling to the ground but before it happen..Someone holding me tightly..I don’t realize that I can’t hold my tears anymore..my tears are overflowing..

 “Shhhh…calm Tae..stop crying..i don’t like seeing you crying” I realize it was Yuri..She was hugging me and soothing me..and that made me crying more..

It the first time I crying for almost over many years that I didn’t cry since something happen and I don’t even want to remember it..

“Yuri..we have to take baby-Tae home now..she seem really hurt..there’s still many people..i will bring her car..we just met at her house..and I will called the others” I heard Sica talked..

Yuri placed me on her back and brought me to her car..i still crying..and after that I don’t remember anything..

 

Yuri POV

I was driving to Taeyeon house..just now I heard she crying really hard and then I heard she sobbing and after minute there’s no any sound of her..i got worried and turned to see her..i saw her sleeping with there’s tears on her face..when I stoped at the red light traffic I wipe her tears and pat her head..she look like a kid with that face..i felt hurt when I saw her crying just now..it tore my heart really hard..i really care for Taeyeon..we grow up together and I knew her very well..even she older than me but to me she is like little sister..Taeyeon don’t just cry for nothing..the last I saw her cried is when she knew that her sister Hayeon died on a plane crush 5years ago..After that she didn’t cry anymore..and become a lifeless person..and it took me,Jessica and our bestfriend a years to cheer her back..

After half an hour’s driving..we reached her house and more like a mansion..her parent are on business trip for 4month at America so now Taeyeon live alone at the mansion with maids and butlers..i stop at the front doors and quickly go to the others seat..Taeyeon is still sleeping and I don’t want to wake her up so I bring her inside the mansion..the maid and the butlers are surprise to see their daughters boss are on my arms and they running to me and asking me what had happens..i just said it nothing and they don’t have to worry..i straight goes to Taeyeon room and placed her softly on her bed not wanting to wake her up..she looked really tired..maybe because she used up all her energy to beat that jerk and to add the slap she receive from Tiffany..and there’s still a red mark on her face..i tugged her with her comforter and sit beside her bed..

“How is she??” I got startle from the voice and felt relived after I saw who it was..it was my girlfriend jessica..

“She’s okay..we just let her rest for now and wait for her  to wake later..is the others are coming already?? We have issues to talk..”

Jessica nodded to my question and I take her outside to met our bestfriend and before I close the door of Taeyeon room..i took a glance at Taeyeon and then closed her door quietly..and goes to the living room..

When I reached at the living room our bestfriend are all running to me and attack me with question..i told them the story from the begging to the end..and after I finished my story..all of them are in the venge of anger and want to kill that Siwan..i calmed them down not wanting any of them to cause something bad..

“Guys..we have an issues to discuss” I said..

Taeyeon..we will help you..we don’t want you to go back to you despressed self 5years ago..i promise you..

 

To Be Continue..

 

P/S : Sorry if it short..and maybe for a while I not updating..because I have many appointment and check-up with doctor..and lesson to catch-up..i will update again later when I fully recover my health..Love you all and even it late I want to thanks for all the comment..=D

 

-Taeny604