Go To Hell Skunk

I Do Love You

 

Taeyeon pov

Day by day my friendship with Tiffany become much closer..Tiffany also close with all my friend and bestfriend until there’s romours that Tiffany spent more time with me than her boyfriend Im Siwan..and that romours also made them always argue but the makeup not long later..and that made me sad..why don’t Tiffany just brokeup with him and just with me only..although I know maybe didn’t love me as I love her..i think she look me only as her friend nothing more than that..

Nowadays, we always hangup together..going out together..sometimes we walked home together if Siwan had a practice..and I offered myself to bring her home..every weekend we will watching movies at cinema or at home..

But all of that has changed..there’s no more smile from her to me..there’s no more talk or teasing..and I wonder what I had told her made her angry at me but it’s the truth..i don’t her to be fold by that ‘skunk’..and the ‘skunk’ is her boyfriend Im Siwan..i had caught him cheating on Tiffany..i saw him at a restaurant when I was out to buy dinner and he was kissing with other girls..that the first I saw him..and I didn’t told Tiffany right away cause I afraid that Tiffany would not believe me..but then the next following week..i saw him again flirting and kissing and what surprising to me is it was a different girl from then..that ‘skunk’ really a playboy..and he dare to cheat on my Tiffany..

Cause I can’t stand ‘skunk’..i determine to told to Tiffany what is going on..at first she was shocked with what I’m telling her..she couldn’t believe the fact..she said I made up the story..at first I was angry but I tried to be calm and convice her which made us urgue for a day’s long..and then I apologise to her because I can’t stand not to talk to her..and she accepted it..and since then I not talking again about Siwan but my heart really in flames if I saw that ‘skunk’..and I don’t know why I called him that..maybe because I hate skunk and and that made him look like one..

But one day I can’t hold it anymore..it hurt me seeing that Tiffany had been cheated on even she didn’t know..i have to protect Tiffany from that guy..i must made him realize what he had done are wrong and really dumb..how could he not dumb..she has a most beautiful angel but he cheated on her and why don’t just break up with her if he cheating..

That day I caught him cheating at the back side of university which there’s not much people there..she was talking and kissing with other girls which I don’t know who she was and I think she was one of the cheeleder in this university..and that time I was just wander around to kill time..when I heard them talking..

baby..why don’t you just breakup with Tiffany and come to me..i can give you everything that you want” that girl said with a disgusting tone that made me want to puke..

i was leaning at the wall near them..ahhhh I forgot to tell I that time was with Yuri..we were hiding and try to hear what they talking about since they were talking about my baby Tiffany..

hehe I can’t right now since she was deeply in love with me..wait until I bored with her then I broke up with her..” he carreses her cheek and kissing her.

I was holding my fist and Yuri hold my shoulder to calm me down..she knows that I cant broke that ‘skunk’ bones with my martial art that I learned since I was kid..noted that I the sole heiress of the ‘Kim Empire’..

but don’t worry if I get what I want most from her..i will leave her right away..and you will wait for me right??” the girl nooded and kissing like theres no tomorrow…aissssh when will they stop kissing..yeah she will wait you in hell..

I don’t remember when I charged forward to them and I can hear that Yuri called my name countless..and when I back in mind..my hand and leg are already at Siwan face and body..i can’t stop beating him..he was now on the ground..i keep on beating him like a crazy person..

“how*punch.. can*punch.. you*kick.. cheat*punch.. on*kick.. Tiffany*kick..punch..kick”

There’s a blood flowing at nonstop..maybe I brooke his teeth..and I don’t care that..i also can made he lose all his teeth if I want too..when I was lay a punch on him again Yuri come and restrain me..she told me to stop..but how I can’t stop that remembering what he said..there’s many people now gathering at there..they whispering and look scare..maybe because of the blood..i want to kill him right now if killing is not a crime..i will his and head and last I will shoot his ball..

The girl that with him just now holding him and he groan in pain and I can see that he smirking and that made me boiling more..i let go Yuri hand and I was about to lay my ultimate deathly killing punch when…

“STOP!!!!..TAEYEON WHAT YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING” I heard loud voice coming from behind

 

To be continue..

 

Ps : sorry for the short and late update..i try writing when I was free which there’s none..hehe who do you think..whose voice is it..this story chapter I come up is after a half day thinking what should I write..and with that I can concentrate in class and get punishment from my teacher for being daydreams and sleepy during class..hehe goodbye for now..=D

 

-Taeny604