What??

I Do Love You

 

Tiffany pov

   “okay..goodbye Taeyeon” and I went to my table with my boyfriend Siwan. Somehow I can’t stop smilling upon remembering what happen just now..this morning I was walking to my usual places..which is at the bench back of the university..there’s not many student went there..it’s one of my favorite places to rest and relax..usually every morning if I early..i will always go there and enjoying the view there..because it’s beautiful and serene..but when I want to sit at my usual bench, there’s someone there..i was about to sit at another bench when I catch a glimpse the ‘someone’ and looks familiar..i walk nearing to the person and I realise it was Kim Taeyeon..the owner of the Dukong book..somehow when I looking at her my heart and mind become relax just by seeing her face..i can see that she is daydreaming because she’ve been staying at the bench without any movement..so i decide to greet her..

  I tap her shoulder and it startle her..she looks cute when she look surprise..i want to pinch her cheek..i greet her and I can see that she was blushing..hahaha cute..aishh how many time do I have to say that she’s cute..and without realizing what I say..i blunt say that she was cute and that made she blushing harder and I can fell my heart beating faster..because I am not the type complimenting another person..she told me speak with informal and I was happy with it..it means that she considered me as friend and she also give me her Dukong book..we were talking and suddenly her phone rang..she picks it up and i can see her face changing into clumsy face..i wondered who’s calling her..

    She stand up and she offered me to walk with her to the class and I gladly accept it..when we reach to class  we separate..she was walking to her friend maybe and it was the ice princess and the black pearl..wait..why that ice princess here..she not even in this class..i was looking at Taeyeon smilling like a kid when I heard Siwan talking

“babe are you okay?? You’re smilling like 5minutes already..did something good happen??” While she caressing my face..he was about to kiss me and I cut it with..

“hmm..i okay..there’s nothing happen..i just want to smile”

   He was about to say something when our professor coming in..the class started and I not really focus into it..it not that I am not interested in the lecture it just like my mind was somewhere else..the class keep going and going until the bell rang..the professor ended his lecture and I end my daydream..

“babe  come on..i’m hungry..later on I have practice” Siwan said..

   I smile and pack my thing..and ready to go out and I don’t know why when I want to see Taeyeon face once more..i facing to the back and I can see Taeyeon was being hug by the ice princess, Jessica. I can hear she saying..

“Baby-Taeng what do you want  to eat today??i buy it for you today since you’re already treat me last week..do you want ddobukki since it your favorite..” aisssh why she have to hug her..are they couple..and that question and the scene infront of me made me lost mood..and why I have to be like this..it not like me with Taeyeon are that close..

And then there’s someone interlace with my hand and I look it my boyfriend Siwan..ohhh I forgot about him..hope he not realize that I was looking at Taeyeon.

   Me and Siwan went to the cafeteria..it’s pack with student..and the line is still long..i don’t have mood to eat so I told Siwan to buy the lunch himself and I find the seat..which the seat is already been set..because it only for the popular student..actually I don’t like to sit there but since the others are considered me as the queenka and me dating kingka so I don’t argue much about it..i look around the cafeteria and my eyes detect someone that caught my mind..she was sitting with her friend..Kim Taeyeon..what so special about her that made me want to know more about her..i can see she was laughing and giggling dorkly maybe her friend made a funny jokes that made her laugh hard like that..it quite cute though..

   “Kim Taeyeon” I unconsciously mumbles her name..i don’t know why

And after I can see Taeyeon were look around like she was searching for someone..she couldn’t have been hearing me calling her name right..like we’re far and the surrounding sound are quite noisy..i still fixed my eyes at her when she suddenly stop looking around and she was looking at me with some grin on her face..and I don’t know what to do and just staring at her without looking at another..and just like that until she waved me and smile broadly like a kid..and her friend also looking at me with confuse look maybe wondering who is Taeyeon waving..i don’t remember when I blushing which is rare that I blushing..and I waved and smile back at Taeyeon and then I look down after that..i think I shy..

“what have you done to me Kim Taeyeon” and why I feeling something about her..i tried to calm myself..and then siwan come and his friend also with him..i tried to concentrate to Siwan talking but somehow not even a word I can catch what is he talking about..oh my god..this is serious..i will find what the reason I being like this..

 

To Be Continue

Ps; hello again..sorry if this story not interesting and short..and for the grammar error also..i will update next week again..so byebye for now..and I excited seeing Taent Mc-ing at mbc Korean music wave at google..=D

 

-Taeny604