'It'

I Do Love You

 

Tiffany pov

“Kim Taeyeon properties”

  Aik..the name are familiar to me..who is this..arggghh my head would burst like this..and then suddenly I remember an onyx eyes person that bump into me during class today..hmmm..maybe she got mixed up my book with her..that explains why..i will give back it tomorrow to her..

  Somehow my heart are tempting to the book..my mind curious..and my hand won’t stay still..my eyes gazed the book and look like it will burn into hole another minutes..

 “okay I’ve decide..I only will open the first page..nothing more nothing less..it’s not my book though” I mumbles to myself.

  She wouldn’t know if I open it or not..aishh..damn this curiousity..no wonder I heard people saying that curiousity can kill..now I knew it true..

  Okay here we go..look like my mind more concern about this book than my date with Siwan..so I open the first page..

“what the…”

  And then I open the second pages..after that I can’t stop myself from flipping the next pages and to the next..I open it until the end of the book and I have this like crazy giggles that won’t stop..is she obsess with this this or what..every pages are full with it..eventhough it cute but if it to this extent it a little insane though..i cannot belive that she loving this thing..i was looking at the drawing and I don’t know what to say..the drawing are perfectly same with the original..she must a blood of an artist..and I could see there are sign by her.

  “Taengo..what a cute name you have there”. Do i just say she cute..

  I was about to see it again one more time when I heard knock on the door..and It was my maid telling that Siwan has come to pick me up..Aisshh..can’t he wait to I admire this drawing one more time..I hurriedly took my purse and put my heels and walked faster to the front door..there I could see siwan already waiting for me and he looked anxiously at her watch..I apporched Siwan and kiss his cheek..and then he opened door..and we gone to the cinema..

  The whole time me and Siwan at the cinema..i cannot concentrate at the movie..i don’t even know what movie we were watching..my mind flew because of Kim Taeyeon drawing..upon remembering the drawing make my mouth won’t stop smiling..aigoo people must think I am crazy if they saw me smiling..but that won’t happen because I have the best smiling that people would happy to see it..

  “Babe are you okay??..you don’t see the movie..is it boring or we can eat not..you don’t look well though” I heard Siwan whispered to me..

  Oh crap..he knows that I am not watching the movie..oohhh..how I told him..

“owwhh..sorry I just feeling tired..how about we go to restaurant now..i am hungry” using my aegyo..

“okay..come on”

  We hold hands and come out from the cinema..we go to nearest fast food..and ordered..

30 minutes passed..

We were on our way going to the lif and passed a toy store..and when I look at it..there something that caught my eyes..something that I suddenly remember about the drawing..and I without conscious brought Siwan to the store and I bought one of ‘it’.

  “Babe why did you buy that” Siwan asked.

“oh..nothing..it just look cute that why I bought it.”

 Siwan send me home and I bid him goodbye..and then I ran little to my room..i jumped to my bed and reach for my plushie Totoro.

  “Totoro..you have a new friends..look its Dukong”

 

p/s : sorry for the late update and for thr grammar..its because im still learning..hehe =D