Fame

I Do Love You

 

The Next Day…

Taeyeon Pov

I attend the college like usual..i’ve a decision to forget all about Tiffany..and it may takes time..i’m 10 minutes late already..altough I have class in 9..but Yuri and the others told to meets at the cafeteria at 8..she said that she miss to have a breakfast with all of us..Since Sooyoung and Yoona had already finished their competition..So gathering is always the best..

*michike bogo shipeun saram~ michike deudko shipeun neoye hanmadi~* my phone rings..and I look at the screen and it was Yuri..

“Hello Yuri..”

“yah Kim Taeyeon..don’t you hello me..where are you..you’re late”

“hehe..just wait..i already at the gates”

“you better faster or you want to be kill by Sooyoung”

“arasso..Arasso..” 

I could heard Sooyoung scream at the background..aisssh that shiksin must be really hungry..after closed my car..i walked to the enterence..i was about to go to the cafeteria when there a loud scream and people shouting..at first I don’t really care..maybe it just someone from the popular group passed by..but the I walk the more that noise come closed..i don’t looked up and just walk with my head hung low..and suddenly..

“aaaaahhhhh…it’s Kim taeyeon…she’s here”

And that make me look up to the person..i don’t know who she is..she jumping and looked at me like I’m some kind kind of celebrity..and when I looked around there’s more like her..OH MY GOD..what have I done to get attention like this..

“Taeyeon Unnie..you look so cool yesterday..oh I’m so in love with you” 

“You are so hot..please go out with me”

a random girls said..and I just nod my head after I know what the reason..how could I not know..i just punch and kicking the kingka half to death wen no one ever dares to touch him..but I don’t like this kind attention..it’s annoying..can’t they just leave me around..i fasten my walk and I ended up running to the cafeteria when I saw the people don’t leave me alone..i’m breathless when I reached to the cafeteria..i looked around and spotted my friend..

“guys..you have no idea what I’ve gone through”

I told them and they were surprise and laughed at me..

After we ate breakfast we went to our class..which is me, Yuri, Jessica, Sooyoung and Yoona are in the same class..and the other are in different class..when we entered the class..all the people in the class become so quiet and turn their head looking at us..they are whispering to each other..and when I looked at them they smiled broadly to me..which I felt weird..more exactly I felt weird since the morning I reached at school..i looked around and I can see Tiffany with her friend also look at me..our eyes meet..and I can fell that her eyes full of hate to me..i don’t have urge to look again and i just shrugged my shoulder and kept walking to my table..and when I reach to my table once again I surprise because my tables are full with prizes, chocolate and flower also letters..i sit and just put the prizes into my bag..i will just look at them later because the class are just in 5minutes before starting..and then I could see Prof.Jokwon entered the class..

“Good Morning class”

“good morning Prof”

“okay today we have a new student joins us..and please be good to her..”

“you can come in and please introduce yourself to the others”

I don’t have attention to look at the student..and I lay my head onto the tables cause right now I fell sleepy..

“annyeong..my name is Lee Sunmi..before this I live at America for 3 years and comeback to korea”

When she introduce herself..i immediately look up and look at her..

“okay Sunmi-shii you can sit at..”

Before Prof jokwon finished his talk..

“Tae-Darling” she called me with her high pitch tone same like Jessica voice..

Everyone gasped and look at me..and Sunmi just walk to beside my tables and sit there..she smile at me which I return with an akward smile..i know that Sunmi is attend this University but I didn’t expect our course are same..because she told me bofere that she like art..

The class are continue like usual..i can’t help but to fell sleepy..Sunmi realise that I felt sleepy and she kept gave me a candy to prevent I sleep..on the half of the class..i can felt that someone is staring at me..i look at Sunmi and she focused on the lecture and I looke around and found that Tiffany is the one staring at me..she have tis frown on her forehead and I wonder why she have that look..and then she look away when she realise that I look at her direction..actually it hurt me to see Tiffany like that to me..but what can I do..she hate me and think that I’m a cheater..but I think I get use like this if I want to forget her..

The class ended after a dreadful hour..after this we don’t have any other class since right now university are busy preparing for the university festival in just two week away..i clean up my desk and put up my book onto the bag..and after that I can felt there’s someone tugged my shirt..and It was Sunmi..

“Tae-darling..do you want go to the mall..i want to buy some new cloths” she said it with aegyo..and I just smile and noded to her which make her hug and kiss my cheek..

“Yuri..are you going to with Jessica”

“yeah..you know that Jessica love to shopping” and that earned her a pinch from Jessica.

We were about to out of the class when we clashed with Tiffany and her friend..i can see that Tiffany stare at me and about to make a hole in my face..

"what wrong with her??"

 

-To be continue..

 

Ps:- hello everyone..hope this chapter is okay since right now I don’t have much idea in my head..next chapter would be Tiffany pov..so wait for the next chapter..Byebye =D

 

-Taeny604