I Hate Her

I Do Love You

 

Tiffany Pov

When I went to college this morning..the atmosphere is weird..when I was walking in the hallway to go to my locker..everyone seems quite and mostly whispering to each other..usually they will surround me and greet me..but not today..and I thought maybe it because of the other day when Siwan and Taeyeon literally killing each other..nooo..actually it was Taeyeon who’s killing my boyfriend..i still can’t forget about  that..i can’t believe that Taeyeon would do that..i thought she were my friend..i hate her..just thinking about her made me angry..she even said that my boyfriend were cheating on me..Siwan is loyal to me..there’s no way he will cheat on me..not that I aware of..

I walked to the class after taking my books for the class..when I entered the class there’s not many student since it still early..Siwan is still a the hospital..the doctor said that he’ll be hospitalize for week atleast because there’s some broke bones..i can see my friend at the corner of the class..i greet them morning and sit at the empty tables..

Tiff..do you want to know what going on today??” one of my friend, Gyuri said.

what??

That Taeyeon seems to be popular today..and everyone at the hallway are waiting for her

so what??..like I care..

“haha she got popular because she beat The kingka as known as your boyfriend half to death”

“And you know what..eveyone saw their fight say Taeyeon was cool and hot actually..”

I gave her deathly glare..i just shut my mouth..it better than I become hellfany if she continues..argghhhh..it just a few minutes before the class start..people start to come to class..and then there’s a noise outside the class..they sound exited..and then I could see there’s someone entering the class and it was Yuri and Jessica couple and then Sooyoung and Yoona and lastly Taeyeon..everyone in the class is looking at them and more exactly looking at Taeyeon and smilling to her..when I look at Taeyeon she’s smilling back to them..huhh..what a flirt..and then she looking at me..and our eyes meet..i shot her a hateful glare and after that she avoid looking at me and walk staright to the tables which I accidentally saw her shock face when she seeing her tables are full with prize and flower maybe from her fan..and the looks at her face was..

cute~” I unconsiously mumbles..

I closed my mouth with my palm when I realise what I’m saying..why did I say she cute in the first places..she’s not cute Tiffany..You hate her..i scold myself..and then Prof.Jo Kwon entered the class..

“Good morning class”

“good morning prof”

“okay today we have a new student joins us..and please be good to her..”

“you can come in and please introduce yourself to the others”

I just look at the door and seeing the new student..huhh..what a boring day..i don’t felt interested..i look at the new student..hmm..she look good..pretty face I say with a hair pass her shoulder..hmmm..

“annyeong..my name is Lee Sunmi..before this I live at America for 3 years and comeback to korea”

“okay Sunmi-shi you can sit at..”

Before Prof jokwon finished his talk..

“Tae-Darling” what she saying made me look shocked...

Everyone gasped and look at Taeyeon..woww I didn’t know Taeyeon had a girlfriend..she never told me..huhh why would she told me..we not in a relationship..and why I care about that..arrrgg..what wrong with me today..why I can’t stop thinking about her..and then I could see that Sunmi is walking toward taeyeon and sit beside her and I can see that Taeyeon is smilling widely to her..she must be happy that her girlfriend is with her now..

“Tiff..what with the frown” Hara asked me..

“Nothing..just i don't have mood”

The whole class I’ve staring at the lovebird..it made me fell annoyed looking at them..and when I busy staring at them..Teayeon look around and our eyes meet again..i could felt that I still had the frown and then I look away..i don’t want her to know that I’ve staring her..and I can’t even concentrate to the class until it end..

I packed my bag and then I could see that Sunmi is talking cutely to Taeyeon..and Taeyeon look happy..how can she be happy when she don’t even apologise to Siwan..don’t she felt sorry for beating someone..me and my friend were about to get out of the class when we clashed to Taeyeon and her friend..our eyes meet for the third time today..i stare at her..and when I looked closely to her I can see that she look tired and her eyes had bag..she looked like little panda..

“come on guys”

I said to my friend..and we walked out of the class..the hallway are packed with people but once we out the people are making an enterence for us..

 “Tiff..do you want to go shopping??There’s new collection channel bag out today..” Gyuri asked

nah..you guys just go..i want to visit Siwan after this..i promise him yesterday..”

“okay but if you changed your mind..just call us”

After that we bid goodbye and I walked to the parking lot and entered my car and going to the hospital..Siwan must be lonely rightnow..

After 15 minutes of driving I park my car at the hospital basement and went to the siwan room..when I opened the door..i could heard a girl laughing..who could it be..Siwan parenst is living far from Seoul..and Siwan not even telling them that he’s at the hospital..i walked slowly and saw there’s a women sitting at the chair beside Siwan and caress his face lovingly..and Siwan aware of my present and..

“oh…hyyy..ba..baby..you..here” he stuttered..i wondered why him like that..

The girl beside him also surprise looked at me..who is she??..i’ve never seen her..

“who are you??” I asked..

 

 

 

p/s :- this is the last update..and I will be hiatus from writing for one month..because I have to focus on my study this month..and I promise to continue this story on October..hope you all will wait for me..and sorry.. taeny still not together.. hope you can comment and subscribe my story..i will read all your comment and I hope you will support me..okay that all..see you all next month..byebye..=D

 

-Taeny604-