'She'

I Do Love You

 

No One Pov..

Guys..we have an issues to discuss” Yuri said..

There was Yuri&Jessica Sooyoung&Sunny, Yoona&Seohyun and Hyoyeon sitting in the middle of living room at Taeyeon mansion..they now trying to find a plan for make Taeyeon happy..but after Yuri finished her story about Tiffany&Siwan they just sit quietly..look like they try to find an idea..until everyone can see their frown on their forehead..actually they don’t like to think seriously like this..it’s just make your hair become white..but when this trouble involve one of them..they just can’t let it go easily..no one mess with them..

 

Yuri Pov

After 15minutes in silent..i spoke and look at everyone..we can’t find a solution if we are like this..

okay guys..do anyone of you have plan??” I asked them.

They just look at me..and then our maknae Seohyun gave a suggestion..

Unnie..why don’t we just avoid Tae-unnie from bump into Fany-unnie..so they don’t have to see each other..and Tae-unnie will not hurt” Yoona just nooded at her girlfriend idea..

We can’t do that Seo-baby..we have same class with Tiffany..it not like we can put Taeyeon into our pocket everytime if there’s Tiffany around..i don’t have magic pocket like Doraemon” I told her and I also receive a slap at my back from Jessica..ouchhh..her slap never felt nice..it sting always..

we can stop them from seeing each other..and why do Tae-baby have to avoid Tiffany..it’s not like she the one has to be avoid..Tae-baby didn’t do anything wrong here..” Jessica spoke with serious voice and her face filled with concern..eveyone agreed what Jessica said..

We always care about Taeyeon..if Taeyeon hurt..so do we..if she’s happy..so do we..Taeyeon always care about us if we have problem..she will be the first one to come helping..she is our jewel our diamond that no one can find..and Tiffany was a pabo..not to see what Taeyeon have and love for her..she believe the one cheated on her not the one that protect her..she at loss because of that..

why don’t we just act like nothing happen..but if Siwan do anything to Taeyeon..we just can kill him or cut his ball..and I’ll be gladly doing that..how dare he mess with Taeyeon..it like asking for hell” Sooyoung angrily said..and when it comes to the short-temper..she is second after Jessica..and she is also a shiksin if anyone forgot..Sunny gave affectionate pat on her back to calm her down..and its work..

Yeah that good since we can’t seem to think any better idea than that..and also we must always company Taeyeon and not let her alone..we don’t know if she will doing something that can make her hurt” I said to them..it not like we always left Taeyeon alone..she always felt alone at home since her parent always busy and left her for overseas bussines..

ahhhh..i forgot..” suddenly Sunny exclaimed surprised everybody..and now everyone looked at her..Anticipating about what she gonna said..

I just remember that ‘she’ is back today and she should be here now since she told me that she landed two hours ago..

Just when I was about to ask who ‘she’ is..there’s bell on the door..or should I say there’s someone outside the door..we just look at Sunny and she just smiling..Then..we can heard heel clicking faster to our direction..we looked at the door waiting for the person to come..and then the door open revealing the person..and we surprised who ‘she’ is..

Annyeong!! Tae-Darling…I’m back” ‘she’ shouted..and we still not moved because of the shock..and she looked around searching for Taeyeon

where is my love..why she not here

And then she run to Sunny and hug her..

Hello cuz..long time no see..and hello everyone

owh..Hello Sunmi” we said in unison like a kindergarten..and she the only one that can made us like that..

And suddenly an idea popped into my mind..maybe by Sunmi back now can help us..Since she never allowed Taeyeon be sad..since in her mind that Taeyeon is her the only ‘Darling’ for her..and I know we will be beaten after this if she know what happen to Taeyeon..Sunmi sit and told us that she now back to korea and will stay here for good after she spend 3years at America and will be attending university with us..

So..where is Tae-Darling??” Sunmi asked..

ummmm..Tae..she..mmm..” I stuttering..oh she will know..we gonna die..

 

 

To Be Continue

-: Sorry for the late update..and sorry if the plot are not good..i’m writing this at 3am..hope you enjoy it..and comment if the story are not good..i’ll be happy if you let me know so that maybe I can write with better plot..thanks for reading my story ..sorry for to many colour=D

 

-Taeny604