The Mall

I Do Love You

 

Taeyeon pov

 Ohhh..maybe I can called Yul..who know my drawing book at her. I grabbed my handphone and search for Yuri name and then I pressed the call. After waiting a few second..

“Hello Taeng..why do you call??”

“Hello Yul..can’t I call my bestfriend..okay then..i’ll hug up”

“Haha I just kidding you dork..so why did you called??”

“Nothing..it’s just I want to know if my drawing book are with you..i can’t find it”

“Hmm..wait I checked first..

 “No Taeng..i don’t have it..maybe you left it at class yesterday..don’t worry..nobody wants your dukong drawing book..hehe by the way do you want accompany me to the mall this evening??”

“ Why??” I asked

“Aisshh..do you forget about your friend Taeng-ah..Sooyoung and Yoona just come back from their swimming competiton so they want to treat us”

“ohh I forgot..okay see you this evening..and don’t forget to bring Jessica along..i don’t want to see HellSica again if you don’t bring her..her jealousy can kill a whale you know..haha”

And after saying goodbye..we ended the talk..

 

Evening…

 I just wore a short pant and cardigan with shirt in it..and sport shoes..actually I am not that fond with fashion..enough if I comfortable with what I’m wearing..i parked my car and walked to the lif..in there there this disgusting man that keep looking me with y eyes..i swore I’ll kick his ball if he do anything to me..

 Before I can become violent the lif door opened..i hurriedly goes out from the lif and walking to the meeting places..it’s not hard to find the places because the places are were me and my bestfriend always hang out at the weekend..we don’t like go to club or something like that..maybe people would think us weird but that the facts..but we don’t hate it it’s just we don’t like to drink and get drunk..

 After walking I can see from far the meeting point..there’s many people right now at there..it;s one of the famous restaurant in this mall..i walked in the restaurant and being greeted by one of the waitress..one she guide me to the our reserved table..ohh I forgot..the waitress know me because I am the friend of their boss daughter, Sooyoung. There’s only Yulsic and Toona there..i think Sooyoung is still at the kitchen helping the chef..her cooking is the best among us..but she still can’t beat me..i’m the champion..hehe

 “Yo..you’re early..” and I sit beside Yoona and infront of Yulsic

“Hmmm..yeah..Sica-baby want to shopping after this so we have to came early if not we’ll not come back tonight” Yuri said with a sad face like it will gonna happen..and she got pinched by Sica.

“Yah seobang..do you want to die??” Sica said with her famous ice and deathly glare.

“Don’t blame her Sica..You will lost count of time when you start shopping” and I also get what Yuri got. Just then Sooyoung come and sit with us.

“sorry guys..I’m from the kitchen..the orders are non-stop and the head chef are sick so I’ve to fill in..but thanks god there’s are substitute in the end” she whines..poor Sooyoung.

 After talking for ten minutes and congratulate to Sooyoung and Yoona the food are serving..we ate and talking about the prizes what they want..it’s not like they can’t afford the thing that they want..but prizes from bestfriend are more special rather bought it ourself..

  In the end Sooyoung want new brand laptop and Yoona want mobile..they can’t choose anything..they have dozens of them but since it’s my treat I told them I will bought it..i like to pampered them because I don’t have sisters other than them.

 When we are going to the Laptop shop I saw someone familiar and I really want to see..i hide at Sooyoung back and take a peek on the couple..ish..why her not mine..i can see she smilling happily with her boyfriend..somehow it broke my heart..i want that smile for me..but who I am to her..

 “Yah Taeng-ah..isn’t that Tiffany and her boyfriend Siwan..ohh what a coincident..your crush are here” Yuri said with her devil smirk.

Arrrgggghhh..i want to kill this Yuri.. can’t shut..i know it Tiffany that why I hide..can’t she understand my hint..i can felt my face are now blush..because now the three of them are looking at me.

“why don’t you talk to her” Sooyoung said

How can I talk to her..maybe she can’t even remember me..now we are coming closer to the couple and just before we pass them I don’t know who push me and that causing I stumble and fell infront of the couple and I can see Tiffany is surprise..I think my face are like tomato with extreme red..ishhh..i will knock them out later the trio..cause I know one of them that push me..and suddenly a pair of hand are infront of my face and when I look up it was my angel,Tiffany. She smilling and helping me..i will fainted if this continue..

 “Are you okay miss??” I can hear she asking and that question hurt me..because she don’t remember my name..

“ahh..iiii…mmmm…okayyy.yy..Thanks” Oh great..now I officially became a tomato..

I can hear a giggles from my back and when I looking at them I give a deathly look that saying ‘I will kill you later”..

I don’t realise that I still holding tiffany hand..ahhh..her hand is sooooo like a baby skin..i let go her hand and apologize..she just give me an eyesmile that froze me and then she continue walking holding Siwan hand..My good dream end..i sighed and just looking at my hand..i look like crazy..yeahh crazy for a woman name Tiffany

 

To Be Continue

P/s : I am thinking about this storyline for a long time..and sorry because it not good story..i’ll try my best in writing the next chapter..sorry once again if it not good..=D

-Taeny604