Help Me Move On

I Do Love You

 

Taeyeon Pov

“Arrgghhh..my head..”

When I woke up..my head felt like been stab and got shocked..my eyes hurt..i looked my surrounding and found out that I’m in my room..hmmm how did I end up here..it impossible if I sleep walking from school..ohhh that would be hilarious..and suddenly my mind seem to remember something..my face become gloomed..i touched my cheek..and tears stream again..

“*sobs* Tiff.. *sobs* Tiffany..hates me now”

“Fany didn’t want me now..”

My sobbing become huge..i don’t anymore..called me a crybaby as long I let out this pain I felt..but why..the more I cried the more the pain I felt..my mind kept replaying the scenes Tiffany slapped me and how she looked angry at me..i felt hopeless now..the angel of my life  has gone..while I let out my feeling suddenly I can felt someone pulled me into a hug..i don’t have a energy to look who is it..i just cried on person hug..

“Shhhh..it’s okay..”

That voice..i familiar with it..but I can’t remember who is it..my head hurt to thinking right now..i felt like I’m going crazy..that person tighten the hug..i felt safe and warm..it like in a mother hug..

“it’s okay Tae-Darling..i’m here for you..i will not let anyone hurt you anymore..”

‘Tae-Darling’…that nickname..only one called me like that..now I’m curious to see who that person are..i stop crying and looked beside me..i cannot see clearly because of my vision blurry..i wipe my tear and look again at the person..my eyes become wide after seeing the person..i immediately hugged the person again..

“Sunmiiiii yaaaaa….huhuuuuhuuuhuu”

I cried again..now more loudly..Sunmi caressed my back..

“I miss you Darling…shhhh..stop crying..shhh..”

Still I cannot stop..

“I will give you a present I bought from america if you stop crying..and you know what it your favorite lollipop..and I bought it one full of bag”

At first I didn’t want to stop crying but then when I heard what the present are..my cried turned into sobbing..and after a few second I stop..only Sunmi know how to stop my crying..it always been since we were child..but unfortunate she left me 3 years ago..she have to go to America follow her parent there since they have a bussines there to handle..

“Really?? Do you really buy me..my favorite lollipop one full bag..”

She noded and smile widely to me..i smiled back to her with my charming cute 1000 watt smile..i wipe my tears also my nose and I broke the hug..i get down from my bed..she looked confused..i took her hand and drag her gently to outside of my room..

“where are we going Tae..”

“ofcouse to get my lollipop..i’m craving for it this past week”

“yah..i already sent it to you last month..don’t tell me you already eat it all”

I just smile widely and pull her to the living room..when we reach to the living room I can see my friend are talking and then they looked up to me and Sunmi..they looked surprise seeing me..i just smile and sit down happily..

“wow..daebak Sunmi..only you can stop her crying within 30minutes..even we can’t stop her for hours..woww..amazing..” I heard Yuri said

“why you all look at me like that..it look like you all haven’t see me for years..” And then Jessica run to me and hug me tightly..

“Are you okay Tae-baby..does your hand still hurt??”

Now I realise that my both hand are in bandage..it didn’t hurt anymore..i think I didn’t broke any bone tough..even my body is small doesn’t mean my hand not strong..i smile remembering that I almost punch That Skunk Siwan half to death..

“it’s okay sica..don’t have to worry..i’m still strong and still enough to piggyback you”

  She pinch my cheek cause I’m not serious..i looked all of my bestfriend..they have a worried face..i felt guilty to let them worry about me..they always the first come to comfort me when I’m in trouble and always been by my side…I thankfully have them as a family..i really love them..i I didn’t have them maybe I already in grave right now for killing myself because of love..huhh.. stupid love..stupid heart..stupid mind for falling in love deeply to a person that will never love me back..

“Guys help me to move on..help me to  forget her”

I spoke with to them with a weak voice…

 

 

-To Be Continue-

 

Ps;/ thanks for all the comment..i’m happy reading it..your comment support me and give me strength..sorry if this update really short..i will update again when I have time..that all for now..byebye..=D

 

-Taeny604