An angel for me

I Do Love You

Taeyeon pov

i saw her today again..i just can't help my eyes to keep looking at her..she is my first love..not that we couples but she is the first person that i love..and it's love at first sight..i think that she didn't know me..she has eye-smile that most of girls and boy would fall looking at it..but that smile already found it master..she's dating someone else..and i a little too late..i just can sighed thinking of it..

"okay class..just till here my lecture..please kindly send your project at my desk 2 weeks from now..i will deduct marks if anyone of you try to late".  That was my professor Nana ending her lecturing for 2 hours of sleepy sessions..because i can't concenterate at all because i keep looking at her..Tiffany Hwang.

i just pack my book in my beg when someone tap my shoulder lightly..i turn around and its was my bestfriend Kwon Yuri smiled..

"come on Taeng..i'm hungry..don't you care about my little tummy here..its been calling for food since forever" yuri whined

"Yah..you called your tummy of yours little..you must be having a fever..let me touch your forehead" i joke..

"hmmm..we must see a doctor to cure you..A mental doctor i think..maybe" i wink at yuri ang earn a slap at my hand.

"Which bones do you want me to break..is it your arms or your your legs or maybe neck..pick one" yuri walk closer to me.I just walk backward try to run away but its not my day when i feel that i already stuck between the wall and Yuri.

"Sorry...sorry..sorry..i just kidding..don't you know that i always jokes..please dont break my bones..how will you live without me by you side" i beg and rub my hand faster but its no use when yuri keep on walking foward..i must think faster..and suddendly an idea pop in my head.

"Your Highness..i will do everything for..please dont kill me..i am not yet married..pleaaasssseeee" Yuri stop and glared like she would eat me.

"Everythings servent" Yuri said

"Yess..Yess..and Yess everything but just dont my heart..it belong to somebody" I tried again.

"well..if that is..on one simple wish.." she said with devil eyes

"you have to buy me whatever i want to eat and buy for 1 whole weeks..dont care where i want.." Yuri said with wide smile of her face.

"okay okay..whatever tou want i will fullfilled it with all my humble heart" I said and bowing 90degrees like she is a princess.

Yuri just smile. "You're such a dork taeng..come on we go to canteen..i cant hold it anymore..i will faint in another minute".

 

We walked to the canteen afterthat..thanks god that there's not so many people..i don like to wait at lines..Yuri ordered soo many food that she want..i just smiled at her and paid for her food and mine..we have too eat faster because we have class after this.

30 minutes passes...

Now..we are at the toilet..i waited yuri almost ten minutes at this toilet..it's because Yuri carelessly eat too many wasabi just now..i smiled remember when her stomach start to growl and a her face was priceless just to control the pain..

"Yuri-ah..faster..we are late for class..prof.Jokwon will be mad if we late..and ofcourse we'll be late because you're still not coming out from there..how i will answer prof later.." I said dramaticly.

"Just a little more taeng-ah..do you think...this thing...can be control" She said.

 

just a minutes later Yuri come out with a realive face..and i told her to faster..we are already late for 15 minutes..prof.jokwon will be screaming to us.and just thinking of it is scary..

we run as faster as we could..it look like we practicing for world championship..all that we think is coming to the class and hope not being scold by prof. we are breathless when we reach at class and the emberessing moment is that everyone is looking at us and their face look like saying 'get ready for the blast'.

After me and yuri catch our breaths. "Sorry Prof. we didnt meant to late for your class it just just that my friend here had and internal organ pain just now" yuri told the prof and tap my shoulder as she said that.

I just frozen at there and not making any moves processing what had yuri told the prof.and just then i heard the entire class are laughing at us.

Prof.JoKwon just stare at me and yuri and and just show his digust face to us.i just act like i in pain to make him believe and he just buy it.

he just told us to take a seat and promise that we would never late again or we'll lose our organ. we just nooded and find an empty seat at the back. and i dont look at anyone and fixed my eyes at the floor as i walked, and seated at the corner of the class.

one and the half hour passes...

i cleared my desk and about to walk to Yuri when i saw yuri run to the door faster and i was following her when i accidentally bumped into someone and makes her book to fall everywhere..

"i'm sorry..i didnt meant to.." i apologise and not looking at her until when i hear her voice.

"It's okay..next time please be more careful.." just then i saw a beautiful eye-smile that did not leave my head for over a month now..

I just look like a rock there looking at her.and did not realise that she is staring at me..

"i.....i...iiiii...am...Taeyeon..Kim Taeyeon..." oh mouth..why did you have to become like this.

She Just giggles and then she hold out her hand and shake with my hand "haha..nice to meet you taeyeon-shi..my name is Tiffany Hwang"

ohhhhhh...i felt like i am in heaven now..and infront of me is an angel sent to me...

 

 

 

-To Be Continue-

 

p/s : hy..i am a new writer here..please forgive me for my grammar mistake..its just english is not my first languages..hope anyone that read my story will smile and kindly give me a comment if a lack on the story..