I Don't want To Remember

I Do Love You

 

Taeyeon pov

  Ahhhhh..today class was tiredsome..there’s too  many assignment for me to take care..ohh how I wish to have a robot than can do my works everyday..but today its special and maybe the happiest day in my life..no..its second actually..the first is when I got to her..the second when I was bump to her at the class..if I don’t care if I bump to her everyday..her angelic face..her milky skin, her eyesmile,herhair..everything about her is perfect..very perfect..just remembering it makes my heart beats faster than usual..my mind are full with her..and her perfect were the prettiest that I’ve ever seen.

 “Yah taeng..are you okay?? You look like a crazy person smiling like that..are you that happy with me by your side” I shocked from the sudden interrupting voice comes from none other my bestfriend Yuri.oohhh I forgot that I still have this person in my room.

 “Yul..why is she so beautiful..so perfect..compare to you..its look like the beauty princess and the sea seal..but seal is more cute than you” as a result I got a smack from Yuri..haha Yuri face was priceless.

“Do you want to die..are you tired of life already..i can kill you now if you want..how dare you compare me to..to..ssssse…seallll !!!!..” I could be deaf if Yuri everyday shouted like that.

“Am I not your bestfriend anymore..dont you remember when you used to called me that I the beautiful pearl bestfriend that you have..huhuhu don’t you remember??..” haha how did I become bestfriend with this seal..i almost throw up just her talk..nonsene..

 “it’s because that time you want to choke and kill me to death..actually I was not think wise that time..i think I made a mistake..” I tried played along..i must not lose to Yuri.

 “huh you don’t love anymore right?? Since that your love for only that person..who is she?? Tiff..ahh!!! Tiffany Hwang..the girls that you always dream and drool over and you seem that can’t have her” I blushed just from hearing Tiffany names..and I can see Yuri smirk.

“Why can’t I have her??”

“It’s because that she not yours..she have a boyfriend Taeng..a boyfriend that she loves..and what more she doesn’t even know you..to her you are just nobody” aissh..why she have to sometime right.

  Look like I lose this time..i silent and hugged my dukong plushie..i just stared at the ceiling and then look at Yuri.

  “hey Yuri..do you think that I maybe someday can be with her??” I am anticipating her answer.

 “Hmmm..i don’t know Taeng-ah..she and Siwan are couple for 2 Years already..by the way..this isn’t the first time that you fell in love..before you are like this with you know who..and she also have some similarity to Tiffany..but did she done to you..she broke your heart and disappear without any news for you” Yuri triggered some of my memories that I want to forget..i can feel that my eyes getting warm.

 I just nodded at her answer..look like I will gonna burst into tear if this talk continue..

“I don’t want to recall about that girl..but I don’t want you to hurt anymore Taeng..” I can feel sincerely from Yuri.”

“I know Yul..but I don’t know why this heart won’t stop loving her..it’s just everytime I see her, my mind filled with only her, and my heart beats faster because of her..it’s lot different from when I with ‘her’ back then” I sighed.

  Yuri hugged me as she also fell hurt. And in the end my tears are coming out unstop. And I don’t know when I slept because when I woke the next morning I was alone in my room..maybe Yuri has back yesterday after I slept.

 I woke up from bed feeling a bit dizzy and walked to the toilet to wash my face..Thanks god that today I didn’t have class. After that I go to my study table and took out my book for my assignment and then I realize somethings

 “Aiiiii..Where my drawing book..i think that I already put in my beg yesterday after class..where could it gone??”

 

To Be Continue...

p/s : I just barely got free time today..sorry if there are many error in the grammar and the storyline not good..i’ll try to do my best..

and thanks to everyone that comment my story..=D

 

-Taeny604