Chapter Nine : Parent's Blessing

♥ So Much For Our Happy Ending

 

Deera and Key have patched back together. And now it’s time to reveal their relationship to their parents. Firstly Key visits his parents and ask for their permissions.
 
Key: Mum! Dad! I have something to tell you guys. But I hope you won’t get mad.
 
Parents: Okay!
 
Key: Do you approve of me dating with Deera again?
 
Parents: Since you have grown up, and responsible enough to make your own decisions, we guess that we have to respect your decisions. Sure! We approve that. But make sure you made the right decisions.
 
Key: Thank you so much mum and dad. I love you so much.
 
Parents: So when are we gonna meet your girlfriend?
 
Key: Soon! She’s been busy with her work these days.
 
Parents: Okay!
 
Key break the good news to Deera after the approval. Deera was surprise for their approval. The only think that’s on her mind was her parents. She’s afraid that her parents will disapprove of her relationship with Key.
 
Deera: Mummy! Daddy! I have a confession to make. But promise me that you will not get angry.
 
Parents: We promise!
 
Deera: I have made my decision to patch back with Key again. All I want from you both is your blessings. I don’t want to disappoint you guys again. But I really love him and I can’t bear to let him go. He’s the one that bring me success. Please Mummy! Daddy! I really, really, really love him.
 
Mum: Deera! It’s not that we disapprove, but we don’t you to repeat your mistakes again. And we don’t want your relationship become like the past 3years where the incident happens. And what will you do when all the reporter know about this? Do you know what will the fans do to him?
 
Deera: But Mummy! Daddy! Key is different from any other guy. He truly loves me. He is willing to do anything for me. When the time I left for Singapore, he’s the one who take care of my house. About the reports, I’ll handle it myself. I’ll be announcing my relationship with Key to the public. I’m old enough to make my decisions Mum! All I want from both of you is your blessing. And if my fans dare to ruin my relationship with Key, they have to go through me first. I won’t let anybody hurt my love ones or ruin my happiness.
 
Parents: *thinking*
 
Deera: Please Mummy! Daddy! I love him so much. And I promise you that I won’t make the same mistake again. PLEASE!!!!!
 
Parents: Well! Since you’re already old enough to make your own decision, then we’ll agree with it.
 
Deera: *shocked* So that means you gave us your blessed?
 
Parents: Yes! But promise us that you will bring Key home to meet us! And Promise the mistakes won’t be rising again.
 
Deera: I promise Mummy Daddy! Oh! I love you guys so much.
 
Deera quickly tell Key the news that she received. Both of them were glad that their parents understand their relationship.