Chapter Five : Our Confession

♥ So Much For Our Happy Ending

While the 2 of them dance smoothly, the music starts to change and other couples had join them dancing to other music. While the other couples were dancing, Key and Deera walked out of the ballroom leaving others inside and sit down at the nearest bench. The place were surrounded by beautiful flowers.

 
 
Deera: So, what is it that you wanna say. My ears are always open for you.
 
Key: Deera! I would like to confess something to you. Something that will make you shocked. So I hope that you don’t get mad with me?
 
Deera: No, I won’t be mad at you. So what do you intend to tell me?
 
Key: The truth is for this past 8 years, I still have feelings for you.
 
Deera: *shocked* OMG! That was shocking. Since you have already confessed to me, I also had the same confession. I have been keeping these feelings for you ever since we broke up all this years. The reason I date other guy is to help me forget about you. But it’s just so hard to do so. Each time I went out on a date, all I could think of was you. And the way my ex treat me was huge different from you.
 
Key: Really?! So do I. The way my ex love me, is not the same way as you do. That’s the reason I broken up with her. And the girl that I’ve been searching for is right in front of my eye and that’s you Deera. I couldn’t tell you just now as I’m afraid that you never talk to me ever again.
 
*silent*
 
Key: Deera!
 
Deera: Yes Key?
 
Key: Would you take my heart and be my rose once again?
 
Deera: *shocked* Key! Isn’t that question being popped out too sudden? Can you give me the perfect time for me thought that out? Besides, I have to fly to Singapore for 1 month due to my busy schedule.
 
Key: I understand your thoughts; I will be waiting for your answer no matter how long it takes. I just hope that we could be the sweetest and loving couple like the old days.
 
Deera: I know. I really want it to happen too. But I really need time to figure the answer out. I have a lot of things to sort out.
 
Key: I’ve lost you once and I’ll never wanna lose you again. Because you’re one out of a million girls that I wanna be with right now. Don’t stress yourself over this matter. I don’t want you to get yourself distracted when you’re working. Don’t think too hard. I don’t want anything happen to you. Just think slowly. When the times right and you have made you decisions, just call me and tell me the truth.
 
Deera: Thank you Key. I really appreciate your care and the love that you gave me. But truthfully, I don’t want the past to happen again.
 
Key: We’re too young to fall in love that time. Right now we’ve already grown up, become a successful person and also we have the rights to make our own decisions. I don’t have the guts to fight with my parents over you. That’s the reason I make a harsh decision to leave you 8 years ago.
 
Deera: It’s true that we’ve grown up. I’m totally agreed with you. My parents keep asking me whether I’m still contacting you all this while. Even though my response to them is no, they will think the opposite ways and don’t even believe every word I said. You should know that my parents are very strict when it comes to me having a partner. But now that I’m old enough to make the right decision, they given me back their trust. And now I’m free to choose my own life partner. My parents have been opposing me dating with my ex but I’m just too stubborn to listen to their nag. The reason they oppose because they knew that my ex will be breaking my heart one day but I just don’t believe them. But when I found out everything about him, I realize was wrong. I was wrong, I should have listened to my parents more than my ex. Now I get what I deserve for not listening to them. Family should always come first.
 
Key: I understand how you feel Deera. If you need any shoulder to cry on or arms to hug, It will be my honored to be that person. I’m willing to do anything just for you.
 
Deera: But there's more, the other reason is, i don't want you to get hurt. *disappoint*
 
Key: Get hurt? By who?
 
Deera: By my fans! Key you should know that my life is different than years past, I'm now living in the world of fandom. and i don't want my fans hurt you after they knew that i'm in a relationship with you. *crying*
 
Key: *wipe Deera's tears* Shhh~! Don't cry deary! Is that what you worried about Deera? Dear! You want to know something? I don't care what your fans did to me, as long as you're by my side, I'm already happy with it. it's okay for them to hate me for loving you. But they should know that their idol need happiness too. And i know they will never want to see you living your life without happiness right? *smiling*
 
Deera: *nodding* You're right Key! Thanks anyway for comforting me.*smiling* Let me thought about it alright? Right now, I have to go home and pack my bags. I will be leaving for Korea tomorrow morning. My flight was 10am. And I need to get everything ready.
 
Key: Anything for you Deera. Don't cry anymore alright. I will always be by your side. Do you mind if I take you home? You look restless tonight after the talk we had. And I will be sending you off tomorrow morning. I’ll promise you that I will be waiting for you for 1 month. I will be ready to hear your answer.
 
Deera: Sorry for troubling you Key. But you don’t need to send me off. I’m alright by myself.
 
Key: It’s nothing. But I really wanna send you off Deera. I wanna see you for the last time before you left. *smiling*
 
Deera: Thank you Key. Don't worry, it's not that i will be leaving forever, I'll be back 1 month later *smiling*
 
While Key was driving Deera’s car, Deera was sleeping peacefully at the passenger car. Key watched her sleeping in amaze and smile to himself. He just couldn’t believe that he get to meet the girl of his life once again. The moment they reached Deera’s apartment, Key woke Deera up and send her till the front of her house. Deera thank Key and asked him to take her car instead of taking the cab. Key refuse the offer but since Deera force him instead. Since Key had no choice he took the key and kept it in his tuxedo. They exchange their number. And Key headed home with a smile on his face. The photo of him and Deera were placed next to his bed with a frame on it. All he could do is stare at Deera’s smile and think about her. Minutes later, he fell asleep hoping to meet her in his dream.
 
Key: Deera! No matter what, I will always be there by your side. I'm ready to go through all the obstacles of our relationships. With you by my side is enough for me to live. I will protect you from getting hurt. I will be the man of your life my LOVE ♥♥
 
Key's Room
 
Deera's Room