Chapter Ten : Press Conference o.O

♥ So Much For Our Happy Ending

 

After telling him the news, Deera called her manager to schedule her for press conference. She has decided to reveal her relationships with Key. Deera and Key are have made their decisions to reveal their relationship publicly. One the day of the press conference, there were many reporters waiting for the big news. Deera were waiting in the rest room with Key. 
 
She wore a simple white dress as for Key, he wore the tuxedo he worn during their reunion party. Both of them will be making the announcement together. Deera was nervous but good thing that Key was there to comfort her.
 
 
Key: Hey! Don’t be nervous. I’m by side remember.
 
Deera: I know … I’m just nervous. This is not usually me during other press conference. This is my life I’m revealing. *nervous*
 
Key: Relax! *smiling* No matter how high or how low our relationships are, we will always be together. Here drink this, it will cool you down.
 
Deera: *drinking* Thanks Dear!
 
Manager: The conference starts in 1 minute, are you both ready for the war?
 
Deera & Key: Yes we are.
 
Manager: Good Luck with you both. You will always have my support.
 
Deera: Thank you Manager oppa! *smiling* Sorry baby, are you ready to throw the bomb?
 
Key: Yurp! Let’s do it, we’re in this together *smiling*
 
Deera & Key: Hwaiting!
 
As soon as Deera and Key steps in the room, the reporters snap a picture of them continuously. Deera sits in the middle as Key sit next to her. Deera drink her water before she was about to speak. Key look at her and calm her down.
 
Key: Don’t be nervous alright!
 
Deera: *nodding* Good Afternoon everybody! Thanks for coming here. The reason why I’m here is to announce that I’ve already dating with someone. And he’s right here next to me *looking at Key* His name is Kim Kibum or also known to be called Key. He’s my soul mate 8 years ago. And because of our personal matter we have to end our relationship. After 8 years of separations, we met again on our reunion party which was months ago. Both of us fell in love again after we saw each other. Now I will ask Mr. Kibum-shii to continue the rest of the stories. *serious*
 
Key: Alright! Good Afternoon everyone. My name is Key! I’m a student of Seoul University. I’m in my senior year and also I’m a part time model for TalentedCreations industries. Let me continue the stories where Deera-shii stops. It’s true we’re soul mates for 5 years during high school. After we meet again during our reunion party, I suddenly feel like falling in love with our superstar. I’m trying to keep my feelings for her but after I gain my courage, I express my feelings for her once again. But I was totally embarrassed and I afraid that she will be laughing at my ridiculous feeling, but what I don’t know is that Deera-shii had the same feeling too. I was glad she accept but I was wrong. The reason why she didn’t accept at first, because she were scared that her fans will be disappointed of her for having a relationship with an outsiders. But once I comfort her that no matter what happens, I will always love her. And Deera-shii and I are ready to overcome every obstacles together. *smile*
 
Deera: After hearing his comforts, I feel so glad to have someone understand my thoughts. I told him that I’ll be thinking about this relationships till after my come back from Singapore. After I thought thinks out, I realize that I can’t live without him. He’s someone that take care of me. So I’ve made my decisions to give our love a chance and make our relationship publicly. And that’s why I make a press conference to reveal my affair with Key. So DeeLove [Deera’s fanclub. But you make up your own name =)] I’m sorry if I disappoint you guys. But I need my own happiness. And I’ve already found one. His next to me. And he’s someone I love. But no matter what DeeLove, you guys will always not always forever be my dearest and lovable fans. I just hope that you guys give us your blessing and pray for love long lasting *smiling*
 
Reporter: Deera-shii! What if your fans disagree with your relationships with Key-shii?
 
Deera: I’m going to apologize to them if they just can’t take the facts. But they should know that idols are humans too and they have the right to made their own decisions. And if they really can’t take the facts, I can’t do anything but to ignore their decisions. *serious*
 
Reporter: What if because of your relationship with Key, you lost your popularity as an artist?
 
Deera: I don’t care about popularity, I just care about my life and the supports from family, friends, fans and love. *smile*
 
Reporter: Key-shii! What makes you fall in love with Deera-shii, is it because of money?
 
Key: I love her not for money but for who she really was in my life and she’s one in a million. She’s someone I can love and live for. “smile*
 
Manager: Alright! Questions over! Our Deera-shii have some schedules to finish up. I hope you people could give them blessings and support her. *smile*
 
Deera: Thanks for coming everyone, have a good day!
 
Key: Thank you for your co-operations everybody.
 
After the press, you let your breath out and felt so relieve. You’re glad that every things over. And so does Key. Both you and Key hug each other for overcome the difficulty time. And Key was glad, that everything will be normal and be just the way it was. After you change into your T-shirt and jeans, you went straight to your next schedule. Key accompany you for the whole day. Seems like Key don’t want to apart with her.