Chapter Six : Goodbye My Love ♥ I'll Be Missing You

♥ So Much For Our Happy Ending

 

It’s already 7.30 in the morning and by this time; Deera had her breakfast and a last minute pack. But then suddenly someone knocked on her door. She thought to herself who would be knocking on her door early in the morning. When she opens her door, she notices a guy in a casual dress standing in front of her dorm. It was Key, standing in front of her with a bouquet of flower. Deera was startled. She couldn’t believe that Key was the one knocking on her door.
 
Deera: Key! What are you doing here early in the morning? Come on in!
 
Key: Well! I woke up early just for you Deera. Didn’t I tell you yesterday that I will be sending you off? Plus how could you go to the airport when your car was with me?
 
Deera: *smiling* Oh! I forgot that my car was with you. Sorry to trouble you Key. And thank you for sending me off. Appreciate it so much. Take a seat make yourself at home.
 
Key: Thank you. Anything for you, I’m willing to do so. *smiling* So do you have a good sleep?
 
Deera: Yurp! But I’m still sleepy. Too bad I have to leave the country for 1 month. Would you like a tea or coffee?
 
Key: Tea please. So! You live here alone?
 
Deera: Yeah! Even though it’s quite lonely here, I still feel comfortable. The neighborhood here was greenery. And my entire neighbor here treats me nicely. Here’s your tea. What about you?
 
Key: I’m having my own apartment now. I live with 4 friends of mine “smiling” so, how’s your parents?
 
Deera: They’re fine. Every week I’m going there for visits. What about your parents?
 
Key: They’re fine. More active. *laughing*
 
Deera: Okay! Could you excuse me for a while? I still have some things to pack.
 
Key: Sure. Take your time.
 
While Deera was packing her bag, Key walk around her house and to find their old picture hanging on the wall. He smiles to himself and continue looking around. After packing, Deera walk out of her room to find Key looking at her pictures on the wall.
 
Deera: Memories being flashed in your mind?
 
Key: Huh?! Oh Yeah! I never knew you still keep our photos. *smiling*
 
Deera: *blushing* Yeah! Those were the memories.
 
Suddenly Key saw Deera was holding something that shocked him.
 
Key: You still have Stitch?
 
Deera: Yeah! I’ve been sleeping with it over the years. Stitch gave me the best dreams whenever I hug him. Plus whatever you gave me, I still keep it. Remember this necklace you gave me? I still wore without taking it out.
 
Key: *shocked* Whoa! You still wear that necklace. Aww! So sweet *smiling*
 
Deera: Alright! Quit with the teasing, let’s go to the airport. I don’t wanna miss my flight.
 
Key: Okay! Let me help you with your luggage.
 
While driving to the airport, Key ask Deera to take a short nap as he knew that she doesn’t have enough sleep due to the thoughts of his confession. When they reach the airport, Key woke Deera up and help her with the luggage.
 
Key: Well! It’s goodbye time. Take care of your health there. Don’t stress yourself too much. PM me when you reach there. Don’t worry about me alright. I’ll take care of myself.
 
Deera: Sorry for the trouble again. And thank you for sending me off. I will never forget you Key. And I promise you that I will me PM-ing you once I reach Singapore *smiling* Here’s the duplicate key to my house. Help me take care of it *smiling*
 
Key: Sure! I’ll help you with that. So don’t I get a goodbye hug or a goodbye kiss?
 
Deera: Just a hug will do. *smiling*
 
Key: *blushing* *whisper* I Love You Deera
 
Deera: *whisper* I Love You Too Key. Wait for my return alright?
 
Key: Alright. Don’t forget to miss me *smiling*
 
Deera: I won’t. So do you. *smiling*
 
Key: I will always miss you *winking*
 
Deera walk into the boarding plane. She kept looking back and sees that Key was waving her goodbye. Her tears had flown down her cheek. She couldn’t bear to leave him. All she could do is think about him. She held tight onto the key necklace that he gave her. She has to be strong for his sake. She doesn’t want him to worry about her.
 
 
6 hours later Deera’s flight landed safely at Singapore Changi Airport. Fans crowded at the front of alight gate. She was happy to see her fans at the airport welcoming her back. But what she wish for is seeing Key welcoming her here instead. But she knew that he will forever be in her heart. Deera quickly exit from the airport and aboard her van towards her temporary apartment. When she entered her apartment, she found her friends welcome her home with huge banner says “Welcome back Deera”. She was happy to see her mates again. When she entered her room, she unpacks her bag and get ready for her schedule. But before she went for her schedule, she remembered her promise to Key. She her computer and log in into her Facebook and found there’s a message for her. It’s from Key asking her whether she has reach Singapore safely, Deera replied back to Key without hesitated.
 
Deera temporary Apartment