Chapter One : I'm So Sorry But I Love You

♥ So Much For Our Happy Ending
It’s the end of high school … Deera and Key were getting their graduation certificate together from their supervisor in the office.
 
Supervisor: Congratulation on your graduation to the both of you. Hope the both of you study harder and success in the future.
 
Deera: Thank you Mdm for teaching us through high and low.
 
Key: Yeah! Mdm, Even though we misbehaved in class, you still be patient and taught us with confident.
 
Supervisor: You Welcome. Well, it’s my job to teach you students. Don’t forget to come back for visits.
 
Deera & Key: We won’t, we better get going now.
 
Supervisor: Alright bye.
 
Once Deera & Key step out of the office, Key held Deera’s hand with a sad smile on his face.
 
Key: Deera!
 
Deera: Yes?!
 
Key: I need to talk to you privately. Somewhere quiet!
 
Deera: Sure! How about at the park? Plus I need to tell something important to you.
 
Key: Okay!
 
While walking together to the park hand-in-hand both of them had something in their thoughts.
 
Deera & Key:  *OMG! How am I supposed to break the news to him/her? I don’t wanna break his/her heart. I had no intention of breaking the news to her/him in this kind of situation. Well I guess I have no choice. And what is it that he/she wants to tell me?
 
 
Key: I have a bad news for you. But I hope that you can hold your tears and promise me not to be upset and cry!
 
Deera: I promise. And you have to keep the same promise to me too as I have bad news for you. It’s about our relationship.
 
Key: I promise. Mind if I break my news first?
 
Deera: Sure!
 
As Key hold on to Deera’s hand tightly, he holds his tears as he doesn’t wanna show Deera his tears and his weakness.
 
Key: I’m sorry Deera. I’ve made my decision that we should lead our own separate ways and I think we better stop contacting each other from now on. *guilty*
 
Deera: *sobbing* Since you have mentioned it, I also had the same decision about our relationship. My parents kept pestering me and stalking me ever since we were together. And they kept asking me what special relationship we have together. But I just feign ignore.
 
Key: My parents too. They keep pestering me about your background. But I was totally speechless as I don’t know what I should respond. *guilty* My apologies that our relationship had to end like this. It was a harsh decision that I had to make.
 
Deera: I don’t blame you. I’m part of the blame too. All we could do is pray. Maybe fate will bring us back together. Well maybe this is our last day of meeting. But promise me if we saw each other outside, don’t be arrogant and ignore okay.
 
Key: Alright! Promise … So do you promise?
 
Deera: Promise!
 
Deera & Key: *Pinky Promise*
 
And that’s how the saddest part goes. And as years goes by, they live their life as the way it was without their parents pesters or stalks. 8 years has passed and their lives were going success. Deera had become a successful singer in Asia whereas Key had further his studies at Seoul University plus working as part-time model.