Chapter Two : RSVP

♥ So Much For Our Happy Ending

While Deera were resting at home as it was her off day, she received a call from an unknown number. She picked it up and answers the call. *Ring Ding Dong~ Ring Ding Dong~ Ring Dinggi Ding Dinggi Ding Ding Ding~*

 
Deera: Hello! Deera here!
 
Unknown: Hi Deera! Don’t you remember my phone number?
 
Deera: I’m sorry; I couldn’t recognize your number. May I know who are you?
 
Unknown: OMG! Dear, it’s me Krystal. Your high school mate!
 
Deera: OMG! Krystal! I’m sorry I couldn’t remember your number. You still remember my number. How are you?
 
Krystal: I’m fine. Wow! Thank God you still use the same number. I’m so scared that I couldn’t get through you.
 
Deera: *laughing* No worries, I’m still using the same old number. So what’s the reason of you calling me?
 
Krystal: Oh yes! I’m calling to inform you that you’re invited to our school reunion party also could be called Prom Night at SM Hotel on 22nd February 2017. And it’s 2 months away. The reason we create this party was because, we wanna reunite everybody from SM High together. So you’re coming?
 
Deera: I’ll RSVP you soon alright.
 
Krystal: Alright! Bye-Bye.
 
After ending the call, Deera think back the memories she had with her classmates during their moments in high school. Many thoughts were running through her mind. The moment of laugher, sadness, craziness and hardness. She was smiling to herself from ear to ear … After thinking back; she had decided to attend the party. Though it was only 2 months away, she was confusing what to wear on the occasion. 2 month has past and the day of the night was tomorrow night. Deera was excited till she couldn’t sleep for 2 days. No matter how tired she was even after her pact schedule, she still couldn’t sleep. All she could think about was the party.