Chapter Seven : She's Back :D

♥ So Much For Our Happy Ending

 

1 month have past. And it’s time for Deera to go back to Seoul. She had a great time in Singapore. While living in Singapore she thought everything out about her decision to Key. And she had made her decision. She packed her bag and off to Korea. Her flight was 7pm. And she wanted to leave Singapore as fast as possible as she missed Key so much. Her mates send her off from the airport and hug her goodbye. Deera had thought it over that she will be living in Korea and continue her work as an artist in Seoul for 3 years instead. When she reached Incheon Airport safely, she called her parents that she had reached Korea safely. She didn’t call Key as she wants to surprise him in the morning. She took a cab and arrives at her house. When she entered her house, at her dining table, there’s a note written.
 
Dear Deera,
 
Welcome back home Dear!, it’s nice to see you back in Seoul safely. I miss you so much. It’s already 1 month and I’m still waiting for you. Call me when you have read this note. I couldn’t sleep or eat properly because all I could do I pray that you’re doing fine in Singapore. Well! I can’t wait to hear your voice once again. Every day I drop down at your home for spring cleaning ( :.Let's meet up tomorrow alright. I really miss that smile on your face. See you soon Dear ...
 
P.S: Have you made to your decisions? I can't wait to hear your answer soon.
 
Love, Key
 
After reading the letter, Deera wash herself up and get ready for her sleep. She have to wake up early to have her breakfast and morning exercise. The next morning, she woke up and get ready for her morning exercise. She greet her neighbor. After her exercise, she took her phone and dial up Key’s number. *Juliette! yeonghoneul bachilkkeyo~ Juliette! jebal nal bada jwoyo~ Juliette! dalkomhi jom deo dalkomhage~ soksagyeo naui serenade* (Key's Ringtone)
 
Deera: Hello!
 
Key: Hello! Who is this calling me early in the morning? *lazily*
 
Deera: Could you guess?
 
Key: I’m too lazy to play guessing game. *sleepy*
 
Deera: Well! She’s just came back from Singapore. And she’s someone you wanted to see after the longing separations.
 
Key: DEERA!! *panic* You’re back! When did you reach Seoul? Why didn’t you call me last night? What time you reach home? How are you? Don’t you know I’m worried about you?
 
Deera: *laughing* Key! Relax! I’m fine. I reach home just now by 1 midnight. Sorry for making you worried. I knew you’re already asleep last night so I thought of calling you the next morning. I don’t wanna disturb your sweet dreams. *giggling* And by the way thanks for keeping my house clean.
 
Key: Phew! No problem Dear! Glad that you’re back safely. Oh! You should know how much I miss you. Anyway, have you read the letter I left for you?
 
Deera: Yurp! Aren’t you’re happy you get to hear my voice once again? So I thought of meeting you today at the Starbuck café near my house?
 
Key: Of course I’m happy. *smiling* Sure! What time do you wanna meet me?
 
Deera: How about 3pm?
 
Key: Sounds good! So what are you doing now?
 
Deera: Unpacking my suitcase. Later I will be visiting my parent’s house after that I’m off meeting you. Why don’t you continue with you sleep. I’ll be meeting you soon
 
Key: Okay! How can I sleep again? After listening to your voice, I could only wake and stare at the wall smiling by myself. *laughing*
 
Deera: *laughing* Oh Really! Alright, I meet you later. Got a lot of things to do. Bye!
 
Key: Bye Dear.
 
Deera starts to unpack her bag after putting down her phone. After that she get change for visiting her parents house. She misses her parents so much that she chit chat with them all day. She brought presents from Singapore for her family. When the time strikes 2.30pm, she excuses herself and went off to meet Key.