Chapter Eleven : Happy Ending ^ ^,

♥ So Much For Our Happy Ending

 

2 months have past. Deera & Key’s relationship went on smoothly … DeeLove supports their love and gave them their blessings. Even though there are some fans hate their affair, Deera & Key just ignore them. 2 days later, both of them decides to meet each others parents and get to know each other closer. After getting to know each other’s parents closer, they decided to go to the next stage. Which is marriage ((=. 3 months later, Deera and Key went out together for shopping spree, but then they getting some fresh air at the garden where they used to go.
 
Key: Baby! Don’t these place looks familiar to you?
 
Deera: Yurp! Of course I remember. It’s our first date spot!  And also the spot where you confess your love to me. You gave me a bouquet of flower and a chocolate heart shape.
 
Key: *blushing*
 
They chatting about the old days they have been suffering and 30minutes later … Key kneel down on his knees took Deera’s hand. Deera was shocked to see him kneeling down. Next thing he do shock her. He took out a box of a diamond ring and shows it to her.
 
Key: Deera, I lose you once before. I’m glad that you’re my sunshine once again. I’ve been thinking about this decisions *blushing* Lee Deera, I, Kim Kibum, would like to take this opportunity to ask for your hand in marriage. Will you grow old with me and stay by my side till eternity?
 
Deera: OMG! Key! *stuttering* I don’t know what to answer! Yes! I DO! I’m willing to grow old with you and stay by your side till eternity, Kim Kibum!
 
Deera hug him after Key insert the ring on Deera’s finger. Deera couldn’t stop staring at the ring. All she could do is smiling with her tears down her cheek. She was happy that God has given her the chance to meet again with the right guy of her life.
 
Yours & Key's Wedding Suit/Dress
 
After 8 years of separation, Key and Deera patch back together and get married 6 months later and gave birth to 2 adorable children Kim Hana and Kim Kiwon. And live happily as 1 family with their parents blessing.
 
 
-- End --