Chapter Eight : Her Decisions

♥ So Much For Our Happy Ending

 

 
She was 10mins late. But when she reaches the café, she couldn’t find Key. So she finds a spot for the two of them and ordered coffee for herself first. Then suddenly she saw Key walking towards her with a wide smile on his face. You never disguise yourself outside as you've already get used to be surrounded by fans when you're out shopping.
 
Key: Hi Deera! I’m sorry to have kept you waiting. There’s a traffic jam. And here’s your car key.
 
Deera: Oh! Thanks for taking care of my precious car. And don’t worry, I understand. I myself just reached 10 minutes ago.
 
Key: Phew! Thank Goodness. I thought you have waited long for me. Anyway, welcome back to Seoul. How are you doing over there? Miss me?
 
Deera: Thank you! *smiling* I’m doing fine. And yeah! I do miss you there. Anyway, here’s a present for you.
 
Key: A present for me. You don’t have to. What is it inside?
 
Deera: *laughing* Open it and see it for yourself.
 
Key: OMG! Angel! The girlfriend of Stitch!
 
 
Deera: Yurp! I know how much you love the color pink, so I bought Angel instead. Since you bought for me Stitch on my birthday *smiling* By the way, I have thought things out and I have made my decisions. (I Don't know Key's favorite Toy, so I just put my favorite :]] )
 
 
Key: Before you answer, I know what you wanna say. I rushed here as fast as possible just for you Deera. It’s okay if you don’t wanna accept my heart. I’m fine with it. Maybe it’s true that we’re not fated to be together.
 
Deera: *grasping* Wait! Listen! Stitch is lonely so I bought you Angel, so that Stitch's "heart will be completed again"
 
Key: *confuse* Huh?! I don't get it!
 
Deera: *laughing* Pabo!! What I meaning was, I'm willing to be your superstar girlfriend!!
 
Key: O.M.G!! You're not kidding right?! *happiness*
 
Deera: I will never be kidding when it comes to love. *smiling* 
 
Key: *blushing* Deera-ah~~ Saranghae ♥ I'll be protect you from getting hurt. And I promise you that I will always be by your side. Far or near, i'll always be there. Cause you're one in a million.
 
Deera: Love you Baby *smiling* ♥ And let's make a promise, that whatever obstacle that are coming through, we will fight/overcome it.
 
Key: *blushed* Promise *pinky-promise* Well! Sweetheart, now that we’re back together, can I have my kiss that I craving for?
 
Deera: *blushed* *laughing* Aisht *smiling*
 
___________________________________________________________________________
 
Awww!!! They're back together, isn't it sweet ...