Get Up, You Lazy Kid!

Welcome to the life of B.A.P

"Rise and shine!! It's time for dance practice!!" Himchan is going around with a bullhorn which is enhancing his already blasting, deep voice into our ears. I flinch when it reaches mine, pouring huge vibrations that are banging upon my eardrums. I shudder in distaste of his actions.This guy... Really... I just don't understand how he can be so up and chirpy this early in the morning.

 With the second time he yells into my ears with one end of the bullhorn touching upon the surface of my left ear, "Wake up!!" I'm scrambling up for the dear life of my hearing and making a run for the bathroom.

 "Alright, alright, I'm going!" I say while making my journey over to there. However, I'm struck with horror when my hand attempts to twist the knob for the door open only to gain no response. I'm about to break the door open when someone from behind the door grunts, "Who is it?!" with a deep, husky, voice. Although his voice is a tad cracked due to it being merely morning, there's no doubt that behind the door  is a on the verge of completely waking up, Yong Guk standing there in front of the mirror checking himself out. Most likely, he is currently in the phase of observing each of the zits lying upon his face there so beautifully, one by one, admiring the rapid speed at which they are disappearing. He had begun using proactive lately due to his horrid acne problems and thus, the mirror has recently become his new best friend.

 I sit in front of the bathroom door, listening to the sounds going on behind it and trying to figure out what he is doing. Suddenly, there's sounds of woooshhhhhh and I can tell that he has twisted the faucets on and is probably washing his face or something now. Weather or not it's brushing his teeth or that, I can't tell.

 "Zelo!! Get up you lazy kid!" Him Chan's attacking the mankae now with  a pillow, pounding him in his sleep. Poor kid. I watch as the two battle, with Zelo holding on to the bed for dear life while Him Chan takes his legs and tries to pull him off the mattress. He has successfully pulled off the blanket and managed to pull out the pillow from under his head though. Meanwhile, Jong Up is behind Him Chan, defending Zelo indirectly by trying to trip Him chan by putting a foot where he will most likely trying to walk past.

 The plan works because soon enough, Him Chan is falling to the floor with his sudden blunder and Jong Up's out the room in a flash before he is suspected.

 Him Chan rises up, scratching his head in confusion, completely oblivious to how he fell and goes back to shaking Zelo.

 "Five more minutes. Please?" he begs.

 "NO! We need to practice for Warrior, now!"

 "Aww," he groans while rising from the bed, eyelids still struggling to un-attach themselves from the bottom of his eyes.

 "So early in the morning..." he mutters while walking over to where I am in a zombie like state.

 He's about to gain hold of the knob when I stop him half way by saying, "Don't even bother. Yong Guk hyung is still inside..." and then he just nods before taking a seat next to me.

 My eyes lit up when I hear a flushing sound coming from behind the bathroom, signaling that the bathroom should be free soon. As expected, a freshly shaven Yong Guk steps out and almost steps on us. He stops his foot when he looks down and realizes that it's about to fall on top of Zelo's  hair.

 "Why are you guys just sitting there? I almost broke Zelo's head... Young Jae, you know better than to keep him in danger like that," he lectures before walking around us.

 "Sorry hyung... It's all my fault," I say before taking the hands of a rather sleepy Zelo and leading him more toward the side where he can be more safe. Then, I walk into the bathroom, ready to wash away my eye boogers and all as well.