The Talk

Welcome to the life of B.A.P

 The words, "We need to talk" seem to give Him Chan a bit of a scare by the look on his face. However, i don't cease the vibe of my confidence for even a second, walking over with that gait of mines meaning business.

 "What do you have against Zelo?" I ask him, getting straight to the point.

 "Huh. What do you mean?" he asks, as if he's completely unaware of how he's been treating the kid.

 "The way you told him to fall harder today... What was up with that?"

 "Geez... I was just kidding around," he tries to brush it off, walking around me but fails to do so when I envelope a hand upon his shoulder blade, ceasing him in his steps.

 "No, we're not going anywhere until we get this straightened out. I seriously need to know what's going on between you two. Do you want me to get Zelo in here?"

  With the hearing of this, he jumps up, "No!" Of course he would protest this decision. After all, losing pride in front of the younger ones is his worst nightmare.

 "Then hear me out... I don't know why you have a problem with that fifteen year old kid... What has he even done to you?"

 "He's annoying!" he bursts out.

 "So what? Give him a break, alright? Stop being so immature. You two are six years apart and its pretty hard for him with being the youngest around people who are so much older than him. Especially with us being adults whereas he's still just a kid so you should know better."

 "I know, I know... It's just that... He gets on my nerves!"

 "Look... Give him a break. Zelo is doing his best to adapt to his new life. At this age, he should be going to school, having time to relax and not having to be aware of so many concepts that are beyond his age... You're just making it harder on him. Telling him things like to fall harder is going to leave a mark on him... Did you see the fallen expression on his face before you walked out of there? It nearly broke my heart... He needs encouragement at this time in his life... He's going through the difficulties every teenager faces as he or she grows up. The last thing that's beneficial for him is someone to keep him down... So please stop and treat him a little bit more with warmth and be a good role model to these kids. Arraso?" I could have gone on and on for hours but decide to give him a break since he already seems to have acknowledged his negative deeds. His shoulders and head are slumped down as if drowned in guilt as he nods his head.

 "Fine... I'll try to be nicer..."

 "Try?" I question.

 "What do you expect me to do? Be all huggey dovey out of nowhere immediately?!" he asks, looking me in the eye.

 "No... Cool it dude. Fine, try. But be serious about it... Don't try only half way. With the album coming out soon... We got to be on good terms with each other as best as possible. After all, strong teamwork with each other will be part of the key to our success. Right?"

 "Yeah, yeah..." he mumbles.

 "Alright, enough of this little chit chat. It's about time we get back to another round of dance practice," I end the conversation there for him before turning back around and heading out the door with him following after.