Whew, that was close!

Welcome to the life of B.A.P

 "Hi-Hi- HIM CHAN?!" Both Youngjae and I burst out in surprise when we finally see him standing there behind us.

 "Yeah, that's my name. What about it?" he sarcastically retorts.

 "Nothing..." Youngjae nudges me and I start to get up and flee out of the scene when he stops us in our tracks.

 "What have you rascals been doing here anyway?" he asks in that deep voice of his that never ceases to send chills down my spine.

"Just came here to get a snack..." Youngjae answers for me.

 He frowns. "Interesting..." he says while scratching his chin for effect. "To get a snack, you need to stoop down behind counters right?"

 "Uhh, not necessarily..." Youngjae continues on...

 "Yo, what ya rascals up to?" Thankfully, Yong Guk hyung barges through our way, heading for the cupboard, interrupting the awkward conversation.

 "Oh nothing... And hey, we still going tomorrow?" Him Chan starts off on some topic giving us time to escape while he's distracted.

***

 When we're in the room again by ourselves, we let out a sigh of relief.

 "Whew, that was close. Can't have them catch us snooping around..." I say once I'm done taking in breathes.

 Youngjae looks at me with a shaking head. "Daehyun, you didn't even say anything... Are you that scared to talk to them?!"

 "No... I don't know. They just kind of intimidate me... Yong Guk's nice but I still can't find to feel complete comfort with him and well as for Himchan... He just isn't very friendly..."

 Youngjae chuckles, "Yah, I get what you mean. You have to find more courage though."

 "Hey, as if YOU were so brave or something... You let him stomp all over you..." I retort.

 "Yah well, he's older than me... I got to respect my elders right?"

 I punch his shoulder jokingly, "Pssh... That's just an excuse. By just four years..."

 "Yah well, your closer to their age so why weren't you saying anything?!" he fights back with a good point...

 I try to excuse myself though saying, "Geeze, give me a break, I just got added into this group late... Unlike you whose been with them forever and know all of them..."

 "Yah well... Let's just end this here," Youngjae finally gives in and ends the thing. Just like him to be the sophisticated and mature one...

 "Anyways, on to more pressing matters... We've got to get to the bottom of Zelo and Jong-" just as I'm about to end saying his name, the actual person himself walks in making my heart give a leap in surprise.