Awkward moment...

Welcome to the life of B.A.P

 "Don't you think those two act a bit weird too around each other...?" I ask Daehyun who's standing right next to me as we watch the scene before us, starring Zelo and Jong Up.

 He averts his attention to me and responds, "Yah... So I wasn't the only wondering that Young..." before quickly looking away again so he won't miss anything.

I had come in to pour myself a cup of coffee when I found him there standing in front of the refrigerator in the dark, trying to what seemed like sneaking something out the fridge. He had a whole stash of yummy, chocolate milk Hershies wrapped in what looked like an ordinary, grocery bag hidden behind the vegetable section. He thought he was opening it in secret. Well thought... Good thing I caught him!

 We were in the middle of bickering with me telling the boy to be polite and share his snacks and with him rejecting my offer when our attention was caught by the two mankaes in the living room having a moment in front of the bathroom. Crouched behind the counter of the kitchen, we fought to get a good look. Our mouths gaped open when we saw Jong Up grasp Zelo's wrist as if they were acting a part in an intense scene in one of those typical Korean dramas.

 We had been watching for a while now when suddenly, "Oh shiz!" Daehyun put one of his hands on my head and roughly brought it down until I was in a crouched position along side of him. I was about to curse him out for doing that when my mouth stopped half way and the footsteps of someone entered my ears. I peered through the gap under the table, trying to take a peek of who it was.

 The green polka dotted pajama pant legs caused immediate recognition in my brain. "Jongup..." my voice came out in a whisper. The faucet could be heard turning and immediately, the sound of rushing water came after. "He came to get water..."

 "Yeah, like who wouldn't know that, genius?" Daehyun retorted sarcastically resulting in a pinch on his cheek. However, I immediately regretted the action when a loud shriek started to come out of  his big mouth and trying to act fast, I roughly clasped a hand over his mouth. Whew. Just in time.

 His pleas for me to let him go come out in muffles.

"SHUT UP!" I say in a loud whisper. "Or he might hear..."

 He nods and I let go.  Too busy caught up in our own bawling, we don't realize that there's someone standing next to us, watching our every move. We freeze when the light switch is suddenly switched on, exposing us.