Stop calling me cute!

Welcome to the life of B.A.P

 "Why do you two look so freaked out, huh?" I ask the two when I see the weird look on their faces.

 "Oh no reason..." Youngjae replies and as usual, Daehyun's mouth stays shut.

 "Okay, whatever..." I shrug and continue on with my normal routine, putting away the towel in a spot to dry.

***

  "Hyung... Thanks for taking care of me and giving me all that advice..."

 "No problem," I reply modestly to the Zelo who's looking at me with a deep look in his eyes. We're sitting outside in chairs located in the balcony of the flat we live in, having a little chat while our hair air dries with the nice, night time breeze.

 "But..." he suddenly looks down. "Why are you doing this...?"

 "Doing what...?" I ask in mixed wonder and confusion.

 "Being so nice to me... I mean, how come you're so different from all the other members?"

 "I'm different...?"

 "Yeah, you are..." he has this gleam in this eye as he speaks... "It's like, you actually treat me like one of you. I mean, everyone else is nice and all... But they treat me as if I'm a kid... As if I'm too young to understand anything..."

 "Oh, don't stress too much about those things," I chuckle and rub his head, also messing up his blonde hair at the same time.  "It's just because you're so cute." 

 "HYUNG! Now you're acting like them... They keep calling me cute and I don't mind but then they don't take me seriously enough which I do... I feel as if they're overexxagerating my mankae role... How come they don't call you cute? You're the second mankae..." he rants in frustration, making him only look more adorable with his pouted lips. I can't help but smile at his aigo and end up giving his cheek a little squeeze.

 "HYUNG!" he exclaims in frustration.