That Little Twerp...

Welcome to the life of B.A.P

  "Warrior!" the music is blasting through the speakers as we step, clap our hands and do all sort of dance moves. The day our music video is supposed to be coming is arriving soon and we need to practice as much as we can before it's here. After all, following a new boy band's debut also means each and every member's schedules filled with attendance to places where live performances will be held. And who exactly will create the show for the audience? The artists of course! Meaning we will have to work our butts off until then, make sure our timing, speed and moves are perfect, free as many mistakes as possible or else, we'll look like complete fools up there, forgetting our lines or not knowing what to do. However, if that runt keeps waking up late and being so slow in the morning, how are we going to ever reach the best we can with him causing us to be late to dance rehearsals?

 Zelo's speedy rap passes by and so does the stomp. Before I know it, my favorite part of the song arrives - the ending, where we get to shoot Zelo.

 "Get down, get down, g-g-get down" the music blasts while we get our finger guns ready, circling around him, closing in and him and then suddenly, BAM! He's fallen, down on the floor and we've become the victors. True warriors while the twerp down there has lost his control as the puppet master.

 He gets up again with  a smile on his face, panting hard as Yong Guk heads off to switch off the boom box.

 "Good job guys," he claps. "And nice landing there Zelo," he pats his head.

"Thank you Hyung!" he says with a cheesy, proud of himself smile on his face that I just would really like to wipe off. Ever since Never Give Up came out, those two had been quite close, as if they're brothers or something. On the other hand... Yong Guk and I are the ones who are supposed to be close friends here since we're close in age... But looks like that little twerp had to come in and just ruin it. Seems like we're bickering more than talking to each other sweetly these days...

 "You should fall more hard!" I tell Zelo in a spiteful tune before heading off toward the restroom to cleanse myself a little. Beads of sweat are endlessly crawling down my face, making me feel gross. I can feel Zelo's eyes on me as I walk away. He's probably looking at me with that stupid, confused look on his face.

 I'm standing in front of the mirror in front of one of the sinks in the multi-stalled bathroom, washing my face and thinking about how that annoying runt always slows us down in the morning when I hear footsteps.

 I turn my head curiously and see Yong Guk standing there at the door, his eyes on me. Opening my mouth, I ask, "What?"

He responds, "We need to talk," in a serious voice matching that stern look on his face.