A little about the members...

Welcome to the life of B.A.P

Annyeonghaseyo!! If you don't know who I am yet, It's Daehyun here of the new rookie group B.A.P!! ( Standing for Best Absolute Perfect xD)

Anyways, I'm here to talk about what weird people my new band mates are... I mean, I don't really know them that well yet since it hasn't been long since we met... But I've been noticing some weird things...

For one thing... Yong Guk Hyung has a weird habit of watching WAR MOVIES all the time... Like what is up with that!??! Gosh... maybe it's just me but those movies just plain bore me...

 Him Chan jokes around too much sometimes to the point it gets annoying. Young Jae is such a BRAINIAC and won't shut up about the whole respect thing and Jong Up... Well, he sure does like working out a lot! He, he doesn't talk that much... Zelo really is the mankae of our group but I don't understand why the rest of the band members treat him as if he's such a cute little innocent FIVE YEAR OLD! Like gosh... Jong Up and him are only one year apart but the way people act, it's as if there's a whole generation gap between him and the rest of us...

 Okay anyway, so to keep things go-

 I jump a little and my my head turns swiftly as a deep, booming voice makes its entrance through my ears yelling out, "DAEHYUN!" with the proceeding of footsteps. My eyes take in the eyesight of Yong Guk Hyung in a red tank top paired up with  monkey pajama pants, walking in through the room.

"It's your time to shower," he continues on with that husky voice of his while toweling off his damp, blonde, hair.

 In reply, I nod my head a little while mumbling out, "oh."

 Reluctantly, I grab a white towel off a hook, "I'll go now..." and start walking out the door before he says anything else. It's been a while now that I have been living with the Hyungs, Jong Up and Zelo but complete comfort with all of them is still yet to hit... I mean, with me and Yong Guk Hyung, we don't have what you call a brotherly relationship... It's rather awkward. Especially when we're alone in a room together...

The single bathroom all six of us share is steam filled when I enter, making me feel suffocated. It seems to always be like this when I take a shower after Yong Guk Hyung and Himchan isn't at home. A burning sensation grazes upon the surface of my skin and with a sigh, I turn the faucet resulting in a blast of cool water to bless me with relief.