Disbelief

Welcome to the life of B.A.P

 Hyung, why are you doing this to me? Wh- why are you acting so strangely today with all that pats on the heads, nice tones and hugs? I mean, at first it sounded forced when Him Chan hyung spoke to me but not he seems sincere... I'm SO CREEPED OUT! 

 And the worst part is... He's giving me a hug! This is just plain freaky. Him Chan Hyung? Having random acts of kindness and now keeping his arms around me, embracing me in a hug??                  

 While he continues to keep his held around me, my raging nerves storm around within my body, impatiently waiting for him to let go. My brain is working overtime, trying to figure out what this guy is up to. I mean, not trying to say Him Chan hyung is 100% completely ill hearted or anything before the fan girls have a heart attack, but I'm just confused since he doesn't usually act like this to specifically me. Most of the time, he's pretty cold to me, throwing nasty looks whenever our eyes meet, or saying mean things whenever he sees my face, as if he resents me joining the band. Ever since a few months ago, things have gotten worse but of course, the scared fifteen year old me has only resisted, not being able to stand up for myself because of the intimidating age difference. It didn't really bother me all that much with all the love from the other members doing more than just making up for it. Yong Guk hyung especially has been treating with me lots of care. Jong Up hyung is always there, looking out for me. If there were any members I would choose to be the child of, it would totally be him.                                                                              

 To my relief, Him Chan finally lets go after what seems like hours. For some unknown reason, I get a feeling that he's going to hit me or something right then and there, as if hug was supposed to be a deceiving cover. However, he only smiles at me until I can't take it anymore.

 "Hyung! Why are you being so nice to me today?" I ask, feeling a bit rude but wanting to know exactly what's going on. The kinder he is, the worse the feeling in my gut gets, telling me that he might be up to something. That all these actions from him are only trying to soften anything he might do in the future, as if something terrifying might happen.

 "What do you mean? Aren't I always nice?" I just stare at him in disbelief. "Look, I know I've been being mean to you for a while and I'm sorry... I guess that the envy boiling inside of me had just taken over my actions... Seeing you get so much more attention compared to me... With the eyes on me slipping away... It wasn't right of me and I'm sorry. I should have been nicer to you, even with my jealousy being present. After all, you are our precious mankae aren't you? Now smile back and stop making me feel so guilty" he orders, leaving me with the feeling of astonishment taking over, going through all the parts of my body. I just stand there still, confused for  a while before I can finally return back a smile and before I know it, we have locked eye contact, not letting go, and there are big banana shaped lips lying upon each of our faces.          

 A week passes by, and my doubt is only proved to be wrong. Him Chan is in fact starting to treat me a lot more better, and it seems to be permanent. Whatever suspicions I had of him converting back to the old Him Chan, the one who scowled whenever he saw the mere sight of me has been erased completely. The hyung who now saves me a seat during meals, offers me a hand and compliments me on my talents has confirmed it. I can't help but believe this may be for good. I hope it is... Because a tiny part of me still fears him changing back.