Yong Guk Hyung to the Rescue!

Welcome to the life of B.A.P

 Our heads turn at the sound of the voice and the person that stands in front of us makes my eyes bug out. I'm pretty sure Youngjae is equally as nervous. It's Him Chan with his arms crossed across his chest and an expression full of suspicion on his face.

 "I said," he emphasizes on the word said making the two of us flinch a little, "What are you two up to?"

 "Uh... Nothing," I stutter out, still dazed by the panic that has taken over me.

 "Oh really? What were you two observing then? Huh?" he smirks, sending shudders down my spine.

 "Uh... The rate at which plants grow?" the words come out of my mouth before I can even stop them.

 "What do you think I am, stupid?!" he seems offended.

 "No..." Youngjae answers this time for me before something dumb comes out my mouth again.

 "Hey, what are you three bickering about?" Yong Guk appears with a wondering expression on his face.

 Too intimidated to talk by now two twenty-one year olds in the room, Youngjae and I stand back while Himchan takes the question into his hands, "Oh, just trying to figure out what these twerps or up to. They've been quite sneaky lately."

 "Oh relax Him Chan, they're just kids," Yong Guk sticks up for us, causing me to feel deep gratefulness toward him. I can feel Young Jae feel less tense as well.

 "What?!" Him Chan seems surprised. "Your sticking up for the little twerps?!"

 "Geeze. I'm just being fair... What do you have against them two anyways? In fact, stop using age as an excuse to be a bully..." Yong Guk says, making Him Chan's eyes go a bit wide in surprised. 

 He turns to us and says, "Hey, you two. Stop staring!" as if embarrassed. We scramble off before it gets intense.

 "Ooh, mother and father having  a fight now!" Young Jae exclaims when we are safely in our room, out of the hearing of anyone. Or at least we think we are. Who knows when someone will just barge in out of no where? This one bedroom apartment is seriously too small for the six of us... There seems to never be enough privacy.

 "Yeah, but although Yong Guk Hyung is older, it seems as if he should be the mother instead of the father with his caring instinct... Him Chan can be so mean sometimes! Although he is pretty friendly..." Young Jae says.

 I jump up at this, "Friendly? FRIENDLY?! You see the way he treats us?! Trying to bust us every second..."

 "Ooh, chill. You know he loves us all deep inside. He's just too embarrassed to show that he cares," Youngjae says...

 "Whatever... I'm too tired to think so good night!" I turn off the lights and get into bed with Young Jae following after.