Date

The Devil's Contract

‘Yah.. wake up.. wake up~ Jung Daehyun..wake up!’

You shook the sleeping body in front of you roughly but the boy continued snoring away.

 

Frustrated, you stood on the boy’s bed and kicked him hard, causing him to jerk up wide awake.

Daehyun let out a groan, pulling up the covers.

 

‘Daehyun-ah, you’re supposed to take me out for a date today.’

You whined and shook his shoulders.

 

You heard the boy let out a groan and shifted on his bed before sitting up and ruffling his hair is frustration.

He looked at you as you stifled a giggle looking at his bed hair.

 

‘Daehyunnieee~ let’s gooo~’ You pouted your lips and whined cutely. 

 

Daehyun’s heart beat faster as he saw your aegyo. He never knew you had any of that in you.

*Ah, seeing such a cute thing early in the morning is not good for my heart.*

He cleared his throat.

 

‘Aish, okay. Jeez. Just because of a bowl of jjajangmyun, you’re forcing me to take you out.’

Daehyun ruffled his hair as he stood up which caused you to look away as he wasn’t wearing any shirt.

Daehyun realizing that he wasn’t wearing any shirt turned red but he tried to not show it.

 

‘Go get ready. Sheesh.’ He said pushing you out before slamming the door shut.

 

---

 

‘So, where are we going Daehyun?’ you asked as you kick the gravel on the ground, waiting for the bus.

‘Where do you want to go?’ Daehyun asked, showing no interested.

 

‘Umm, that day I saw a really huge wheel looking thing and it moves really slowly like this and people are riding in it.’

You told Daehyun, moving your arms in a circular motion.

 

‘The carnival?’ Daehyun asked.

 

‘Umm, well if that’s you call it and i see lots of children running around and balloon and even game booths!’

You jumped about in excitement.

 

Daehyun sighed as the bus arrived.

 

---

 

The both of you arrived at the carnival and you immediately grabbed Daehyun to all the rides.

Roller coaster, Merry-Go-Round, Viking, and many more.

 

‘Woah slow down, ~~~~. Aren’t you feeling nauseous from all the rides? Let’s take a rest.’

Daehyun slowed you down.

Your eyes still full of excitement when  you looked at him.

 

‘But i haven’t ridden on that big wheel yet!’ You pointed towards the huge Ferris wheel  behind you

and the long line of people waiting to get on it.

 

‘It’s called a Ferris Wheel, ~~~~.  We’ll go ride that after a short rest okay?’

Daehyun said as he dragged you to the nearest empty bench that is located next to a stall selling cotton candies.

 

‘Daehyun-ah, what that soft pink fluffy thing?’ You pointed at one of the cotton candies.

 

Daehyun smirked and answered,

‘It’s a small bit of a cloud. It was dyed pink to look more attractive. Would you like to eat one?’

 

‘We can eat...clouds?’ You stare at Daehyun like he’s crazy but

Daehyun just laughed and bought two cotton candies.

 

As you both sat down, he urged you to try on the cotton candy.

‘You pull of a small bit like this and put it in your mouth.’

Daehyun demonstrated as you look at him intently.

 

You looked at the pink fluffy food in front of you and did the same.

‘Woah! It just melts!’ You exclaimed.

‘This is so good!’ You said as you ate more.

 

 Without you knowing, a little boy was standing in front of you, staring you.

You looked at him with a questioning look.

 

‘W-would you like some cloud, little boy?’

 

‘Cloud? What are you talking about noona?’ He asked.

 

‘This!’ you pointed at your pink half-eaten cotton candy as the little boy burst out in laughter

and Daehyun shaking from controlling his laughter.

 

‘Noona. I am still be young but i’m not stupid. That’s a cotton candy not a cloud

and i was looking at noona because you’re eating so weirdly. Stupid noona.’

With that, the little boy ran off to his mother who is also buying a cotton candy from the stall.

 

Your eyes widened at the little boy’s remark then you glared at the laughing Daehyun.

Your face red with embarrassment.

 

‘Yah! Jung Daehyun!’  You yelled at him but Daehyun just continued to laugh.

You hit him on his arm and sulked.

 

Daehyun who is still laughing could hardly breathe.

With each and every laugh of his, you grew angrier and more embarrassed.

You stood up and walked off causing Daehyun to halt his laughter and run after you.

 

‘I’m sorry ~~~~-ah. It’s just too cute.’ He grabbed onto your wrist and apologized.

‘What’s so cute seeing me all embarrassed and teased by a little kid.’ You growled.

 

‘I’m sorry, ~~~~. I really am.’ Daehyun apologized.

You look at his face and sure enough, you can see that he is feeling guilty.

 

You sigh and shook your wrist off him.

‘~~~~-ah, where are you going?’ Daehyun took after you, walking by your side.

 

‘Home.’ You replied without looking at him.

He knows that you’re already angry.

 

‘What about the Ferris wheel? Let’s go ride that now.’ Daehyun stopped you.

 

‘I’m in no mood now, Jung Daehyun.’ You growled again at him.

‘Come on. Let’s go.’ Without any warning, he pulled you into the line. 

You couldn’t help but smile when you saw the Ferris wheel move.

 

Look at that boy! He’s so cute.

Omo. I hope the girl isn’t his girlfriend.

Ah,that boy is looking at our direction!

 

You rolled your eyes are the two girls whispering about how handsome Daehyun is behind you.

 

I want a boyfriend like him. He’s really handsome!

Go ask for his name!

No, you go!

 

You got annoyed at the two girls and without any thinking,

you linked your arms with Daehyun which caught him by surprise but he didn’t push you off.

 

You heard the girls groan behind you and a satisfied smile spread across your face.

Daehyun leaned in closer to your ear and whispered,

‘What’s wrong? Are you afraid of heights?’ he teased.

 

You smacked him on the head and let go of him immediately.

‘Don’t think i have forgiven you about what happened just now. I’m still angry.’ You scowled.

 

After waiting in line for a few minutes, the both of you boarded one carriage. 

You looked around in amusement.

 

‘Do you like it?’ Daehyun smiled.

‘I’m still not talking to you.’ You grumbled as you pressed your face against the metal bars,

enjoying the evening view outside.

 

Daehyun sighed, ‘then what should i do so you won’t be angry with me?’

You thought hard for a while then an idea popped into your head.

 

‘Don’t wear your mask to school when school reopens after the summer break.’

You smiled slyly. Daehyun stared at you.

‘Have you been acting all this while?!’

 

You ignored his question and smiled at him slyly.

‘Wow, daebak this girl. You sure are a devil.’

Daehyun leaned back on to his seat.

 

‘I’ll take that as a compliment.’ You smiled, this time genuinely.

The both of you admired the view from the top without saying a single word to each other.

You’re so absorbed with the high view. It feels like you’re on top of the world.

 

Little did you know, the boy sitting across you was looking at you the entire time.

He smiled shyly to himself.

*Daehyun, what are you even thinking? How can you be so attracted to a devil?*

 

By the time your ride is over, it was almost dark. The both of you decided to call it a day.

‘Ah wait, Daehyun! We have to take a photo together!’ You said all of a sudden.

‘Why?’ Daehyun asked.

 

‘Yongguk oppa said that he wants proof of the date and i want my jjajangmyun. ‘

You said, looking at him with pleading eyes.

 

Daehyun rolled his eyes at you.

*So she really just wants that bowl of jjajangmyun.*

 

‘Faster!!’ You urged him as Daehyun unwillingly took out his handphone to take a photo with you.

‘Now send to Yongguk oppa! Faster! Why are you so slow, Jung Daehyun?!’ You shook him.

 

‘Ah, i got it, i got it!’ Daehyun grumbled as he did what he was told.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm terribly sorry for the lack of updates!

I was so busy with college, assignments and B.A.P!

I met Block B when they came over to my country but

i was so sad that i couldn't go see B.A.P when they had their showcase in my country.

ugh FML. im cryeing.

but on the bright side, B.A.P PRE-RELEASED THEIR MINI ALBUM SONG, GOODBYE.

in my opinion.. IT'S PERFECT! and Matokis are so adorable. T^T

 

Thank you for all the support and comments and subscribers! comments are loved <3